September 22, 2014 | 1884 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Tweezerman - Pointed Slant Tweezers

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2012 1:17:00 PM More reviews by Sasha77885

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Great for getting every single hair & with free lifetime sharpening too!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2012 11:20:00 PM More reviews by lemonz4us

Hella expensive. But they're worth every penny. They don't snap hairs like traditional tweezers. You have to use the pointy side to get to the root of the hair and grip, then pull it out. These are also very pointy for precision, but also dangerous be careful! They have a learning curve.
I won't repurchase bc I won't need to . These'll last forever.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2011 12:59:00 PM More reviews by 6rungirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

I never thought tweezers could really be that big of a deal, (tweezers are tweezers, right?) but really, these tweezers are good! Makes plucking my eyebrows faster because it is so much easier to get those little fine, blonde hairs that I have. And you can send them in to get "sharpened" or whatever so you never need to buy another pair. Sounds dumb, but Tweezerman tweezers are worth the extra money, in my opinion.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2011 11:01:00 PM More reviews by SsjAnimeGW

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Wow... I never thought I would be EXCITED TO TWEEZE something!! I lost my makeup bag and bought these at CVS to tide me over till I find it and, wow, I was surprisingly impressed with these little guys - they get everything! If I lose these I am totally buying another without even looking at any other pair.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2011 5:26:00 PM More reviews by sparklykitty12345

Tweeze very well, but my only complaint is the price :( but I did get the mini travel one, so it wasn't as expensive as the big ones. More compact and convenient as well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2011 10:10:00 AM More reviews by IslandGirlSPN

I have wasted money over the years buying so/so tweezers thinking tweezerman was just too expensive. It is expensive but WORTH every scent. I got my pepto pink with rhinestone embellishment slant tweezers off of sephora in january of 09 and have used them almost daily since. they are so precise that you dont have to keep messing with the same hair trying to grasp it. this does it in one swoop. makes tweezing life a thousand times easier and quicker and no frustration. because they are so precise i am better able to shape my brows. i am so impressed with them that i went to walgreens a couple months later and bought the baby blue pointed tweezermans. these are so worth the pricetag. everyone should get a pair. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2010 8:52:00 PM More reviews by GeekyMcGee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I had a pair of the mini slant tweezers for a couple years and LOVED them. I took them on a trip on the weekend, and not thinking just tossed them in my makeup bag. They ended up getting banged up beyond usability, and wound up buying a new set. I could've sent them back to the company to get fixed, but I couldn't wait that long! These get every hair, including ones you didn't know you had. Like another reviewer I have hands on the small side, so I find the mini size perfect for every day. They are expensive, but they are definitely worth the price. I will not use another tweezer.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2010 4:21:00 AM More reviews by mangopancake88

It took me a long while to justify the price for these but I'm so glad I bought them. This is one of HG items. There's a substantial difference in performance compared to the cheap tweezers. They are shaped so well that picking up hairs is so much easier and quicker. I mainly use these for facial hair.

I bought these tweezers and the pointed ones together in a set. They were packaged well in a clear plastic case with a leather case which is perfect to carry in your makeup purse.

Another advantage is that Tweezerman offer a free sharpening lifetime guarantee. I can't comment on this service because I haven't used it yet.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2010 1:46:00 AM More reviews by rohmeeja

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

AWESOME! i love them. i never realized how much my other tweezers suck until i recently bought this pair! they get every single hair, each and every time. i got the mini travel size, for $12.50... so they weren't as expensive. if you have small hands, just buy the travel size, save some money, same quality. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2010 5:50:00 PM More reviews by MAChostage

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Excellent product! EXPENSIVE, but excellent. Makes tweezing a breeze!