The Body Shop Vitamin E Lip Care SPF 15

3.7

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Active: Octocrylene 10% (W/W), Octinoxate (7.5% W/W), Octisalate 1% (W/W) Non-Active: Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Beeswax, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Flavor, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange Peel) Wax, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopherol

on 11/12/2011 5:15:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

This is my favorite lip balm. I have one in my purse, my school bag and one on my desk. It really moisturizes the lips and stays on for a very long time. Even after drinking and eating, you will still feel it on your lips. Packaging is good and I like the fact that it has SPF 15. Will buy this again and again.

on 11/10/2011 1:12:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Not all that moisturizing...vaseline works better than this anyday. SPF 15 is a plus but not worth it for me.

Great lip balm! In fact one of the best I've ever tried. Its reasonably priced as well. Packaging is the usual swirl up stick, and I like that it's not sticky! I use this as a base before using lip gloss etc. Get this!! You will not regret :)

on 9/25/2011 8:54:00 AM

Good lip balm. Not sticky or over-drying on my lips. I like the spf 15 and the vit e which acts as an antioxidant against free radicals. The price is ok

on 6/22/2011 5:21:00 PM

I am on my third one currently! It is that good. Just google the benefits of Vitamin E and then you will know why. The secret to my plumpy lips is before going off to sleep, I apply this lip balm and by morning its plump and pinkish natural color. Vitamin E is a natural way of putting collagen on your lips for those plumpy lips :).

on 6/9/2011 10:45:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This is a good lipbalm for when you're exercising. I keep it in my gym bag. It is quite waxy so it really stays on your lips for a long time. It applies fairly easy despite the waxy texture. The SPF is great. I like that this has no mentholatum in it (it makes my lips dry). It is quite soothing, has no colour and not much fragrance. It's a fairly basic balm and honestly, it's not my #1 choice for daily use but for what I use it for, it's perfect. I'd buy it again.

on 4/29/2011 11:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is my stranded-on-an-island item. I can't live without it! It keeps my lips moisturized and the only lip balm I've found that never makes my lips chap or flake. I think it's because of the lack of castor oil (which apparently can dry skin, or so I've gathered from oil cleansing). It applies smooth and silky, no offending smell or taste! I hoard this when they have sales or promos. It's seriously the best!

on 4/6/2011 10:30:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a 'why bother'.

Its NOT moisturizing, its waxy and it seems to disappear / wear off immediately. I like SPF 15, but this just doesn't even seem like its going on your lips.

I think I might toss it.

on 3/1/2011 3:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I have used so so many brands (Carmex, Burt's bees, Vaseline, Elizabeth Adern, Chapstick, Lauress, Labello, Nivea,... yeah you name them) but none of them is as good as it!!! It's long-lasting and has a pleasant vanilla scent. Normally, I have to reapply lip balm every half hour, but with this amazing balm I still feel my lip hydrated after about 3 hours! I know it may work differently to everyone, but if you haven't found your HG lip balm and haven't tried this one, give it a go!!!!

on 2/19/2011 12:58:00 PM

I'm using this lip treatments about 2 years.. I'm say that this product dissapointed,it just me that like try another vitamin for lip.. I think this is a good lip treaments,because when i use it my lip not getting dry.. that's all

Popular Lip Treatments