The Body Shop Vitamin E Lip Care SPF 15

3.7

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Active: Octocrylene 10% (W/W), Octinoxate (7.5% W/W), Octisalate 1% (W/W) Non-Active: Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Beeswax, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Flavor, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange Peel) Wax, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopherol

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This lip balm is a very great product. It heals flaky & chapped lips, and it smells like vanilla or something soft. Will buy this product again soon

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

This is way too expensive for its quality. It's 4 for a small chapstick that is too waxy and hard in texture to really moisturize or rub onto your lips. I don't understand the fuss about it. You would need to melt it with the warmth of your body heat to make it of any use. Even then, it's not great. I love the Vitamin E line that The Body Shop has, but this was a complete disappointment.

Cannot survive without this! I purchase way too many lip balms, but this is without a doubt my favorite. Super smooth, affordable, and great staying power. Plus, no scent that I'll likely get tired of in a week.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

This is my favorite lip balm. I have one in my purse, my school bag and one on my desk. It really moisturizes the lips and stays on for a very long time. Even after drinking and eating, you will still feel it on your lips. Packaging is good and I like the fact that it has SPF 15. Will buy this again and again.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Not all that moisturizing...vaseline works better than this anyday. SPF 15 is a plus but not worth it for me.

Great lip balm! In fact one of the best I've ever tried. Its reasonably priced as well. Packaging is the usual swirl up stick, and I like that it's not sticky! I use this as a base before using lip gloss etc. Get this!! You will not regret :)

Good lip balm. Not sticky or over-drying on my lips. I like the spf 15 and the vit e which acts as an antioxidant against free radicals. The price is ok

I am on my third one currently! It is that good. Just google the benefits of Vitamin E and then you will know why. The secret to my plumpy lips is before going off to sleep, I apply this lip balm and by morning its plump and pinkish natural color. Vitamin E is a natural way of putting collagen on your lips for those plumpy lips :).

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This is a good lipbalm for when you're exercising. I keep it in my gym bag. It is quite waxy so it really stays on your lips for a long time. It applies fairly easy despite the waxy texture. The SPF is great. I like that this has no mentholatum in it (it makes my lips dry). It is quite soothing, has no colour and not much fragrance. It's a fairly basic balm and honestly, it's not my #1 choice for daily use but for what I use it for, it's perfect. I'd buy it again.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is my stranded-on-an-island item. I can't live without it! It keeps my lips moisturized and the only lip balm I've found that never makes my lips chap or flake. I think it's because of the lack of castor oil (which apparently can dry skin, or so I've gathered from oil cleansing). It applies smooth and silky, no offending smell or taste! I hoard this when they have sales or promos. It's seriously the best!

Popular Lip Treatments