April 17, 2014 | 1015 users online

Lip Treatments - The Body Shop - Vitamin E Lip Care SPF 15

rated 4 of 5 on 6/9/2011 10:45:00 PM More reviews by DrZoidberg

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a good lipbalm for when you're exercising. I keep it in my gym bag. It is quite waxy so it really stays on your lips for a long time. It applies fairly easy despite the waxy texture. The SPF is great. I like that this has no mentholatum in it (it makes my lips dry). It is quite soothing, has no colour and not much fragrance. It's a fairly basic balm and honestly, it's not my #1 choice for daily use but for what I use it for, it's perfect. I'd buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2011 11:50:00 PM More reviews by franni49

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my stranded-on-an-island item. I can't live without it! It keeps my lips moisturized and the only lip balm I've found that never makes my lips chap or flake. I think it's because of the lack of castor oil (which apparently can dry skin, or so I've gathered from oil cleansing). It applies smooth and silky, no offending smell or taste! I hoard this when they have sales or promos. It's seriously the best!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/6/2011 10:30:00 AM More reviews by SkinnyCow

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a 'why bother'.

Its NOT moisturizing, its waxy and it seems to disappear / wear off immediately. I like SPF 15, but this just doesn't even seem like its going on your lips.

I think I might toss it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2011 3:25:00 PM More reviews by phuonglanh

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I have used so so many brands (Carmex, Burt's bees, Vaseline, Elizabeth Adern, Chapstick, Lauress, Labello, Nivea,... yeah you name them) but none of them is as good as it!!! It's long-lasting and has a pleasant vanilla scent. Normally, I have to reapply lip balm every half hour, but with this amazing balm I still feel my lip hydrated after about 3 hours! I know it may work differently to everyone, but if you haven't found your HG lip balm and haven't tried this one, give it a go!!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/19/2011 12:58:00 PM More reviews by kocie

I'm using this lip treatments about 2 years.. I'm say that this product dissapointed,it just me that like try another vitamin for lip.. I think this is a good lip treaments,because when i use it my lip not getting dry.. that's all

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2010 10:21:00 AM More reviews by maan84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a very good lip balm from The Body Shop. It's cheaper and has a much better scent than the lip balm from the hemp line.
I always use it under my lipgloss/lipstick. I love the cocoa butter/vanilla scent and the fact that it has SPF 15. This lip balm makes my lips soft and smooth. I am definitely going to repurchase when needed. New HG!
continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2010 4:04:00 AM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

this is my go-to product for chapstick/lip balms. pretty pricey compared to the usual $1 chapsticks (body shop vitamin e goes for $8+tax in hawaii). i always use it under my lipsticks/lipgloss. smells like vanilla/cocoa butter. a little definitely goes a long way throughout the whole day :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2010 12:44:00 AM More reviews by bubblesquash

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

this is the best lip care for me..it solves my chapped-lips problem and makes my lips so smooth and soft. i used to have chapped lips when i wake up in the morning. but not anymore.. This lip care also smells nice, not strong fruity smell like any other lip care stick. i will certainly re-purchase and it's going to be my 3rd stick..

rated 3 of 5 on 8/15/2010 2:35:00 PM More reviews by FillerbunnyBuddy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This lipbalm is alright. It moisturises decently, but its not fantastic. This is better than your run of the mill libalms that feel waxy and do nothing, but this won't save dry or rough lips. The lipbalm also smells like barbecue sauce to me... but it only smells in the tube thing.Overall, I won't repurchase because I want to try more lipbalms and I think there are better out there. This isn't bad, its just above mediocre.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/7/2010 9:52:00 AM More reviews by racheliz13

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Edited review:
I was initially very impressed with this lip balm. I didn't have to reapply often, and it wasn't overly waxy and quite moisturizing. Unfortunately, its mild vanilla scent morphed into something very strong and unpleasant after about two weeks of use. I couldn't stand to use it anymore because it seemed to be going bad. For that reason, I wouldn't purchase this again and actually had to throw it away.