August 20, 2014 | 2015 users online

Lip Treatments - The Body Shop - Vitamin E Lip Care SPF 15

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2011 7:56:00 AM More reviews by makeupaddict6

Great lip balm! In fact one of the best I've ever tried. Its reasonably priced as well. Packaging is the usual swirl up stick, and I like that it's not sticky! I use this as a base before using lip gloss etc. Get this!! You will not regret :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2011 8:54:00 AM More reviews by Cokioki

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Good lip balm. Not sticky or over-drying on my lips. I like the spf 15 and the vit e which acts as an antioxidant against free radicals. The price is ok

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2011 5:21:00 PM More reviews by Bhartipuri

I am on my third one currently! It is that good. Just google the benefits of Vitamin E and then you will know why. The secret to my plumpy lips is before going off to sleep, I apply this lip balm and by morning its plump and pinkish natural color. Vitamin E is a natural way of putting collagen on your lips for those plumpy lips :).

rated 4 of 5 on 6/9/2011 10:45:00 PM More reviews by DrZoidberg

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a good lipbalm for when you're exercising. I keep it in my gym bag. It is quite waxy so it really stays on your lips for a long time. It applies fairly easy despite the waxy texture. The SPF is great. I like that this has no mentholatum in it (it makes my lips dry). It is quite soothing, has no colour and not much fragrance. It's a fairly basic balm and honestly, it's not my #1 choice for daily use but for what I use it for, it's perfect. I'd buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2011 11:50:00 PM More reviews by franni49

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my stranded-on-an-island item. I can't live without it! It keeps my lips moisturized and the only lip balm I've found that never makes my lips chap or flake. I think it's because of the lack of castor oil (which apparently can dry skin, or so I've gathered from oil cleansing). It applies smooth and silky, no offending smell or taste! I hoard this when they have sales or promos. It's seriously the best!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/6/2011 10:30:00 AM More reviews by SkinnyCow

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a 'why bother'.

Its NOT moisturizing, its waxy and it seems to disappear / wear off immediately. I like SPF 15, but this just doesn't even seem like its going on your lips.

I think I might toss it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2011 3:25:00 PM More reviews by phuonglanh

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I have used so so many brands (Carmex, Burt's bees, Vaseline, Elizabeth Adern, Chapstick, Lauress, Labello, Nivea,... yeah you name them) but none of them is as good as it!!! It's long-lasting and has a pleasant vanilla scent. Normally, I have to reapply lip balm every half hour, but with this amazing balm I still feel my lip hydrated after about 3 hours! I know it may work differently to everyone, but if you haven't found your HG lip balm and haven't tried this one, give it a go!!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/19/2011 12:58:00 PM More reviews by kocie

I'm using this lip treatments about 2 years.. I'm say that this product dissapointed,it just me that like try another vitamin for lip.. I think this is a good lip treaments,because when i use it my lip not getting dry.. that's all

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2010 10:21:00 AM More reviews by maan84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a very good lip balm from The Body Shop. It's cheaper and has a much better scent than the lip balm from the hemp line.
I always use it under my lipgloss/lipstick. I love the cocoa butter/vanilla scent and the fact that it has SPF 15. This lip balm makes my lips soft and smooth. I am definitely going to repurchase when needed. New HG!
continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2010 4:04:00 AM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

this is my go-to product for chapstick/lip balms. pretty pricey compared to the usual $1 chapsticks (body shop vitamin e goes for $8+tax in hawaii). i always use it under my lipsticks/lipgloss. smells like vanilla/cocoa butter. a little definitely goes a long way throughout the whole day :)