October 26, 2014 | 1082 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Kiehl's - Ultra Moisturizing Eye Stick SPF 30 [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2008 5:56:00 PM More reviews by jleezuckor

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've had a long search for an eye cream with SPF. After reading the reviews here, I decided to try this one. I was hesitant since it's in a stick form and I have dry, delicate skin around my eyes. I was worried that while applying, it would pull the skin around my eyes. I'm so glad I tried it. I have no problems with the application, and it works great beneath my concealer (I let it dry a couple minutes). I love that it has such a high SPF. I would definitely recommend and buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2007 4:33:00 PM More reviews by nessa_97

Purchased this product after all the rave reviews here, and I LOVE it. Goes on very easily, and most importantly, does NOT irritate my eyes! I haven't been able to find anything that didn't burn or itch my eyes, except for this. I wish they made a non SPF version of this, so that I could use it at night. Will def purchase again and again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2007 7:55:00 PM More reviews by ashleybabes24

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

After reading the reviews on here I decided to try this. It is very convenient. I love being able to tuck this is my makeup bag and apply it when I am on the go. My skin gets super dry as the weather gets colder, so I need extra moisture everywhere. This hasn't irritated my sensitive skin yet. I also love that I can apply my concealer over this. It makes a really great base. Would rebuy. I really love this so far.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2007 4:23:00 PM More reviews by CaliBello

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love the ease of this tube. It's just perfect for a quick swipe of cream under the eyes. I use other eye treatments for fine lines but usually top them off with a bit of this for extra moisture. It should last a while so I don't mind the price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2006 12:45:00 PM More reviews by westcoastgirl

Love this nice moisturizing eye stick. It goes on smooth without pulling on the undereye skin area. Very moisturizing without being greasy. I love the fact that it has SPF 30. Convienent tube. A must have.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2006 7:05:00 PM More reviews by newsystyle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've been using this for six months now and am pleased with it and how long it's lasted (I'm digging the rest from the tube before I buy a new one because it's pricey at $20). The packaging is a lipstick tube with a lip balm-like product that goes on expectedly greasy, but eventually sinks in well. I only use this in my under eye area, but not the lids because it makes them too greasy for makeup application (that's why I took a lippie off). I love the high SPF on this. Looking forward to my next tube.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/28/2006 4:00:00 AM More reviews by cheathamk

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I winced at the price- for such a small lipstick-sized tube of a sunscreen, you've got to be kidding! But I've been using it for about a month now, and I love it. Emolliant, but not too greasy. No scent, no irritation, and no breakouts! I put it all around my eyes and also on my lips. I thought it would make my concealer slide off, but it actually acts as a good base. So, would I buy it again? Yes. But I give it a four because of the price.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/18/2006 9:34:00 PM More reviews by LEB1448

Satisfactory but nothing overwhelmingly great. PROS: sunscreen in a stick for a spot that really needs it, that is wonderful. Doesn't migrate into your eyes or feel greasy. CONS: not all that moisturizing in my opinion so it makes me feel like i still need something to moisturize. And while putting it in the fridge does make it cold and feel nice, it also makes it harder to apply, kinda tugging at the delicate skin. It's ok, but I'm not terribly impressed.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2006 1:30:00 PM More reviews by tuas

Works great, love it. Simple. Good packaging. It can cause your mascara to smear, so I just wear waterproof (Colorstay) & have no problems. Also, gives me a nice dewy look. Fresh! Will definitely repurchase, but this stuff lasts forever!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2006 3:03:00 AM More reviews by hobereaux

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I purchased it simply because I couldn't find any eye cream with an SPF that would not irritate my eyes when I wear hard contacts, and it works really well! I have very dry skin, and even drier eye area, so this works for me best in the summer, (need eye cream underneath during winter though.) The lipstick design comes in pretty convenient -- all you need to do is smooth over since it's quiet oily. No "suncreen" smell, moisturizing enought but not greasy, and no irritation. Probably the only eye cream with high enough SPF (to me, SPF 15 = NOTHING) to keep my eye area safe. Overall, very satisfied with the result, and I would probably buy again.