September 19, 2014 | 1949 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Yu-Be Moisturizing Skin Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2012 10:49:00 AM More reviews by Smungmung

I was having rashes and redness on my forehead and cheeks and wanted them to heal quick for an important business meeting. I had tried hydricortisone and betamethasone and pure Vitamin E, and none of them worked. I was also using jojoba and argan oil combos but still no results. I saw my Yu-Be sample and thought why not give it a try. The next day, all the redness disappeared! This is now my HG emergency breakout/allergy product.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/14/2012 5:28:00 AM More reviews by applecore

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

Yu-be is yucky! It looks, smells, and feels like melted Carmex, which I find really gross. I tried a sample on my face and washed it off in minutes and threw the rest out. Aside from the smell and unpleasant consistency, it made my face tingle and burn which is never good sign.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2012 3:57:00 PM More reviews by lcase423

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this skin cream! The only thing I don't like so much is the medicinal scent, but it goes away quickly and isn't really a problem for me. I use this mostly on my hands while I am watching TV, but have also used it on my feet and elbows.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2012 3:40:00 AM More reviews by sunkissed88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this! I received a sample from Sephora awhile back and never tried it, until today. I noticed on the packaging that it can be used for split cuticles and on the lips! I tried it on my cuticles first, which mine are horrible bc i bite my nails. It has a strong scent but I don't mind, it sinks in and the smell goes away. It just smells like ointment. Then I did what I was scared to, I used it on my sensitive lips and I loved it! I have been looking for something moisturizing for my lips and nothing seems to work well enough, not vaseline, not the sara happ lip slip. After spending so much money and time, this is the best thing for my lips. It helps smooth them so quickly, makes them soooo soft instantaneously. I'm so glad I didn't have an allergic reaction, bc my lips seem to be allergic to most lip glosses/carmex/etc. It's pricey but I don't care, a decent sized tube from sephora $16 will last me a really long time.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2011 8:39:00 AM More reviews by jdmcgi2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am not a fan of this moisturizer. First of all it smells like a combination of vick's vapor rub and vasaline...and pretty much feels like it too when you put it on your skin minus the cooling sensation. I have very dry skin on my body and this didn't moisturize any better than any other regular mediocre moisturizer I have used before....which in turn leads me to say that this stuff is way over priced! And by the way....if you are prone to breakouts like I am do not use this on your face. I tried it on my face after it didn't moisturize my body skin enough and that was a big mistake.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2011 3:26:00 PM More reviews by ashley1227

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this at Sephora when I saw it by the register and I'm a sucker for stuff that's readily available, so I got it. I'm not sure what compelled me because I have about 40 unused tubes of lotion at home from various sales. I tried it on my hands and it was a bit heavy, it's summer though, so maybe in the winter it will be more appropriate. I did use it on my lips though and I loved it! Usually no matter how much I exfoliate my lips and use lip balm they are still so dry and lip products always look like crap, but not if I use this. Before I was unable to use certain lighter shades of lipstick because they would show so many flakes on my lips, but this prevents that. Plus, if I use it for a few days straight the effects last a lot longer. Would definitely recommend to anyone with hopelessly dry lips!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2011 8:42:00 PM More reviews by soylocita

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is great stuff for dry skin. I don't use it regularly - only when my hands feel very dry or have dry spots. I also use it when I travel to dry climates: nothing works better on my face when I am in the dessert or high elevations. Smell goes away quickly. Will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2011 8:12:00 PM More reviews by MagicP

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got a jar of Yu Be cream as a present from a friend who came back from his trip to Japan. This cream has been amazing for my extremely sensitive and sometimes problematic skin. During the harsh winter months, it's the only thing that clears up dry itchy patches on my skin and I also occasionally use it on my scalp when it suffers from excessive heat from blow dryer. I will definitely repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/23/2011 2:55:00 AM More reviews by AnonymousOneThree

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I did not sample this before purchasing, which I kind of regret. I bought the "large" tub for about $25 because it was cheaper per ounce than the small one, don't you love my logic? I didn't like the smell at first, but it has sort of grown on me. It reminds me, honestly, of fresh soil. I have a very oily t-zone but use some acne products that make my skin flake, so I used a little bit of this on my face the first night I got it, and it broke me out and made me feel even more oily. So I reserved this for body only. I have not used it on a regular basis but when I have used it on my elbows, knees, tops of hands, etc I really like it. It gives me the feel of Jurlique hand cream without the potent smell. I do not like using it on the palms of my hands because they feel greasy/waxy for a long time afterward. I think I will start using this as a cuticle cream. The cream is extremely thick (I like using it for my lips) so it will last a long time but I don't think I will buy it again. Also, I heard that it is good for scarring, but have not seen any improvement in my surgical scars. And FYI, I ordered the face scrub and lip balm, and was disappointed with both those products as well. I was expecting great things based on reviews and these products did not deliver for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2011 10:27:00 AM More reviews by brooklynbee

I had a sample of this sitting around forever, and was reluctant to use it because of the menthol smell (I'm very sensitive to smell) - but I finally tried it and I'm so glad I did. The menthol smell does go away really quickly. I used this on my hands and was astounded at what a good job it did on my extremely dry cuticles. I bought a full size ASAP and am using it on hands, feet, arms, elbow, lips, you name it! It's also helping to clear up some insanely dry spots on my arms. Awesome stuff, don't know I lived without it before!