September 30, 2014 | 1781 users online

Moisturizers - LUSH - Celestial

rated 2 of 5 on 7/29/2013 3:12:00 PM More reviews by Jenghes

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I used to love my facial moisturizer from Arbonne until they discontinued it. Was settling for Aveeno until I find something that I love again.

First off, I love the smell.

This moisturizer makes my skin very oily and shiny all day.

This also makes my face break out into little pimples.

Back to Aveeno, I may just use this up on my hands and not purchase again.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/17/2013 11:41:00 PM More reviews by DaniDaae

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I wanted to love this, and I did for about a week in winter, and then it gave me loads of infected pimples around my mouth. and I only used a smidgen!! maybe I should've kept it in the fridge?

rated 3 of 5 on 7/2/2013 8:44:00 PM More reviews by SlyBlue

I bought this moisturizer a few months ago, and haven't even gotten through half of it. Reading all the great reviews about this moisturizer, I decided to purchase this along with some other LUSH products I wanted to try.

First of all, the scent is AMAZING. It smells like Häagen-Dazs' vanilla ice cream, very yummy. The feeling when I put it on, however- Is not so delicious. My skin does not handle well with greasier moisturizers, and Celestial left my face feeling like I hadn't bathe in a week. That being said, I broke out pretty badly a few days after (It was really bad, but the thing is- I never break out that badly before).

These days, I just use it on my hands. I won't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2013 3:55:00 AM More reviews by Spookz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

i have been repurchasing this for more than a year.

i have really sensitive skin and this worked amazingly well with my skin soothed it down.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2013 5:38:00 PM More reviews by TaniaRides

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I think I've tried all of LUSH's face creams at this point and they all turn my skin into a disaster. Celestial manages to make my face more dry and I get horrible, deep breakouts along my cheeks whenever I use it (even with the very first use). I gave up on it entirely after a week. It does have nice, soft, vanilla pudding type of smell to me, but the cream itself is a nightmare on my skin. Not moisturizing enough *and* makes me get huge breakouts.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/28/2013 5:05:00 AM More reviews by vw1983

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This works very well for dry, combination skin. Very moisturising, i had a lot of redness, dry, flaky, peely patches, and its cleared them up noticeably in a few days. Not completely, but i have noticed an improvement. It is a light weight formula, my only bad point is that i find it a bit greasy, dont like the feel of greasy stuff on my hands, but not that much of a big deal, i can wash it off my hands after all. Smells very coconut or almond like, quite nice.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/1/2013 9:38:00 AM More reviews by aubsan92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was slightly disappointed by this product, but I think only because of my expectations. I expected it to be a lightweight, non-greasy formula to use in the summertime as a moisturizer. I tried it out in the late summer and it was so much thicker (even when applying a small amount) that it had to be put away for the winter. However, that said, it works great for the colder months in Boston where I live. It takes a little while to soak in, but it makes your skin sooo soft. I'm very fair and my skin gets irritated easily, but I generally don't have problems with breakouts. So, if you're looking for a nice clean winter moisturizer, then this works. Keep in mind that a little goes a long way for this stuff and if you use too much, you'll think it's way too greasy. Just a pea sized amount for the whole face works just fine.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/30/2013 10:06:00 PM More reviews by Peachx

I'm disappointed with this moisturiser, I usually love moisturisers by LUSH, because they're so light and refreshing but this is quite the opposite. I find the texture quite strange- thick and balmy, it's sits on top of my skin feeling sticky and heavy. I quite like the scent though- comforting and slightly vanillary. I don't like to give anything from LUSH a bad review as I'm such a massive fan of their products but this one just wasn't for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2013 3:36:00 AM More reviews by bethanaimeexo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is my favourite moisturizer! I have severely sensitive skin that breaks out in cystic pimples every time I change a product in my skin care or make up routine. I had just tried out a new cleanser and my skin had broken out worse then it ever had before, on a trip to lush I was purchasing some items when I noticed how soft the cashier's hands were and she said it was from testing that moisturizer out on them all day, so originally I was going to use this on my hands. However, I tried this on my face for a few days and my face started to completely clear up and after a week or so it was like the breakout had never happened. Amazing. I do this it is overpriced seen as you can buy the natural ingredients alone for cheaper, but I love it so much that I will just keep buying it!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2013 10:13:00 AM More reviews by Sarah1325

I love how this is a lightweight moisurizer. That is greasy as hell. (Eyeroll)
It makes my pores feel clogged and it just doesn't feel nice.