April 17, 2014 | 1711 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Vaseline - Total Moisture Body Lotion - Clean Feeling with Pure Oat Extract + Stratys 3

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2011 12:12:00 PM More reviews by blahblahh

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

*) Light, non sticky, absorbs quickly
*) Moisturizing enough but definitely not to the degree of Nivea (the blue tin from Germany) or Body Shop's body butter
*) Smell is just OK
*) Very effective for dry heels too. Put on some socks for the night and you'll get a small miracle in the morning.
*) Perfect for those hot days!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2010 11:41:00 AM More reviews by yelloats

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

For total moisture Conditioning body lotion with vitamins E & A. this is my first time using vaseline body lotion and i have to say its the first time ive ever liked putting lotion on my body. ive used nivea and lubriderm and aveeno and they moisturize well but i dont lik that kind of sticky thick feeling it leaves behind, especially on my hands after i use it to apply. this one absorbs SO fast and it makes ur hands feel soft in my dry (not as in dry skin) but dry like normal hands kind of feeling, like you didn't apply lotion kind of feel. its lik natural soft feeling hands as if your skin was nice and hydrated to begin with. its not as moisturizing as lubriderm or aveeno, but it does a good job! and it smells good and is CHEAP!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2010 1:31:00 AM More reviews by Chele05

(Total moisture + conditioning) This is the best lotion I have ever used! Not that I've tried a whole bunch, but the few I have used in the past always left something to be desired. I had intended on giving Olay a shot after Curel ended up a disappointment, but my mom offered me a large bottle of this because she had gotten a 3-pack on sale at Costco. I took it, but didn't have high hopes because I remember using a vaseline lotion several years ago and not liking it too much. But wow! The BEST lotion! It absorbs quickly and it doesn't leave a greasy feeling. And it actually leaves skin feeling soft! Not like skin that's just had moistirizer put on it - just silky soft skin. The scent is also very light and pretty. Light enough to not clash with my perfume, but scented enough to wear on its own. Great product!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2010 4:51:00 AM More reviews by lifeismusic

A few years ago, I was at my local Amish store which sells goods that stores either don't sell or that have been replaced by the newer products and picked up a half-size bottle of Vaseline Total Moisture. I never really used it, as lotions to me don't ever seem to do much and I just kinda forgot about it. Then, about a month ago, I noticed my skin was starting to feel dry and needed some lotion to soothe it. I found this tucked away in the back of my "stash" and decided to give it a try. I was amazed at how quickly the formula seeped into my skin without making it feel greasy or gross feeling. I also noticed how smooth my skin was when I woke up. I couldn't believe it. A few weeks later my bottle ran out and I was worried that I wouldn't be able to find this God-send anymore (considering it had been a few years since I had found it and the fact that it was being sold at the Amish place...meaning it probably had been replaced long ago). So, instead I was going to buy a different brand of lotion (Dove) because I actually use most of their products and figured the lotion would be just as good. Wrong. A friend of mine actually had the lotion I was going to get and just using it on my hands, I knew that I hated it. It was greasy and had a very "warm" itchy feeling. While it did moisturize, it wasn't as nice as the Vaseline Total Moisture. Eventually I did end up going to a Wal-mart with full intent on buying something like a baby lotion or a different Vaseline Product, until I saw that the Total Moisture was still being sold. I snatched up the largest bottle I could find (Technically I bought the equate version from Wal-mart...much cheaper) and tried it out after my evening shower. It worked just as well as my old bottle. After rubbing it into each of my limbs, my skin is soft and supple and more smooth that it has ever been before. The smell is very light and summery without being overpowering. This lotion also does not fade quickly. While most lotions only moisturize for a short period of time, this lotion moisturizes for DAYS. After going camping and not being able to shower for close to 4 days (Trust me, I know...it was so gross), my skin was still as smooth as it had been an hour after I had applied it. I absolutely love this lotion. It is the best thing out there for anyone with dry skin that needs extra moisturizing! =)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2009 11:28:00 PM More reviews by jenniferjanson

Vaseline. Sigh. Is there a product more boring than Vaseline? I doubt it. But I shouldn't take it for granted. The stuff always works great, in every incarnation and puts 99% of the other skin lotions to shame, at a fraction of the price.

This review is for the Total Moisture 'Conditioning' product, not the Total Moisture 'Dry Skin' product, which is superior in every respect but IMPOSSIBLE to get. Pros: cheap, leaves skin soft for 24 hours. Will easily solve major scaly skin problems (provided it's not a rash or ecezema). Smells acceptable.

Cons: Leaves streaks of white while waiting to sink. And while it leaves skin soft like suede (and somewhat moist), I much prefer the cool, satin texture the 'Dry Skin' version gave me.

Summary: pretty much the same dependable Vaseline lotion we've used for 25 years, just slightly less thick.

Try this: I pump about 10 squirts into a small cup and microwave it for 5 seconds. This warms the lotion and makes it a more elegant texture, less like Elmer's Glue. Especially nice in the winter time. I got this idea from my salon.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2009 6:36:00 PM More reviews by TG83

Fabulous!!! Feels like water. Non greasy, easily absorbed and the smell isn't over powering. Made my dry chapped hands super smooth. I'm a chef and my hands haven't felt this moisturized in years. It is my new fav.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2008 10:11:00 AM More reviews by forgetfuljones

I really hate to be the only downer here, but this really wasn't that great. I had high hopes for it. It was cheap, smells great, and had really good ingredients in it. Unfortunately, it just doesn't live up to its name. It takes FOREVER to sink in, and when it does, it really doesn't feel like I put anything on. I'll keep this around to use after washing my hands, but I won't be using it anywhere else.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2008 3:26:00 PM More reviews by MarieAngelina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This review is for Vaseline Total Moisture Conditioning lotion. I love this lotion! It dries very quick and comes in a 3 oz. tube that you can bring with you anywhere. It was about $1 at Walmart in their travel size section.

I even put this on my cheeks when they get really dry during the summer or winter. But I find that it's a bad idea to use this and then try to apply foundation over it. Obviously, this is a product for your body, not your face. But other then that, the lotion dries quickly, it smells AMAZING and it makes my hands feel very soft.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2008 3:37:00 AM More reviews by midnight_plue

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black

love the smell, love the non-stickiness after application, love the feeling of it on the skin! and it's cheap!
it makes skin so soft and smooth! :D
it's one of those rare lotions i have ever finished!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2008 10:40:00 AM More reviews by clauria

HG in body moisturizers! I use it year round.
I love smoothing this on after my morning shower because it doesn't leave me all sticky like some other body moisturizers and oils do (Yes, I'm looking at you J&J's Baby oil!).
It leaves my skin ultra-touchable and hydrated.