July 28, 2014 | 1628 users online

Blush - Revlon - Cream Blush - Berry Flirtatious

rated 4 of 5 on 12/11/2010 1:20:00 PM More reviews by violetrunner

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got this after seeing some YouTube videos about using cream blush to give powder blush some staying power. I like it very much! I use a EcoTools blush brush to apply, and it always looks good - if I overdo it, it blends right out with a stiffer buffing brush. I don't know that I've noticed a great amount of staying power, but I never have good luck with blush hanging around all day - it's usually gone by about 2 pm. Anyway, this is a great, quick, all purpose blush, and not too expensive or hard to find. I might try the other color as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2010 4:37:00 PM More reviews by finesttluv

i've been using this blush for about 2 months now, & it's gradually starting to replace my beloved MAC Pink Swoon.
admittedly, i initially read reviews for the shade ' First Blush ' and planned on getting that, but the color in the pan just scared me.
it looked wayy too harsh, so i opted for Berry Flirtatious instead.
not regretted =)
lasts all day for me.
gives me a natural flush, like i just spent an hour snow-ball fighting.
REALLY pigmented.
how i apply, --
i use a sponge. not damp/wet, just dry.
i kinda dab the sponge in the product a couple of times, then i smear it on my cheek. then i blend it in and blah blah.. repeat on the other cheek.
lasts all day for me, but let me add that my cheeks are NOT oily. normal, if not dry..
oh and let me add this too, ;
i've dropped this SO many times. LOL.
has not budged/broken. i've also made a LITTLE dip, & i've been using it daily. the mirror is just waste, tbh.
i'd definetly repurchase if i ever run out. :D

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 4/19/2010 7:22:00 PM More reviews by lcustode

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Simple, cheap and gets the job done. Nice, natural looking colours. Only complaint is that it doesnt last the day, however the little mirror makes it convenient for on the go touchups.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/19/2010 3:12:00 PM More reviews by casjen54

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Just to add to similar comments, this is a great blush, goes on smoothly and gives a natural flushed look. I have aging skin, very dry and this works well, since I've given up on powder blushes.( except for a Sephora bronzer in the summer, which I used very lightly.) The Revlon blush is my new every day favorite for a little color on my very pale skin. It does look brighter in the compact, but is very versatile-you can layer more on, or apply lightly.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2010 10:34:00 PM More reviews by Justicet2009

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love the raspberry color of this blush. It looks very bright in the packaging but actually goes on very natural looking, almost like a flushing effect. The formula is very creamy and blends quite well. However, the staying power is aweful. After a couple of hours its vanished off my cheeks completely. The price is quite steep for a ds blush. It costs about $10 which isnt really worth it when it needs to be applied several times a day. Packaging is also very bulky bc of the hidden slide out mirror so it isnt very purse friendly. Will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2010 8:40:00 PM More reviews by effy0urface

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really like this stuff! The color looks natural on (but still buildable!) and ohmygod it's matte! No sparkles!!! It's like nine dollars at Walmart so it's OK on the price. I like the packaging too. My only complaint is I find it hard to blend but using a sponge instead of your hands is much easier! Also that may be me cause I've been using Maybelline's mousse blush shit. I'm buying this again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2010 11:34:00 AM More reviews by LazyLittleLady

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I was immediately drawn to this color...its so bright and fun! I don't know about my coloring (pretty sure I'm neutral but not 100%), so I was a little worried this color would be overwhelming. Not so. It is a beautiful berry pink that you can layer on little at a time or go for a flushed, just outdoors look. I apply it with a brush, so it is easy to blend. I didn't give it a 5/5 because I wish it lasted longer. I do find it fades as the day goes on, like most cream blushes. But overall, a new favorite in my mu collection.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2010 5:17:00 PM More reviews by FocusM

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Really pretty blush, it gives you a nice wintery flush. It's definitely a cooler shade, but will work for most skin tones.

The texture is nice and creamy but it does dry really fast, so dab it on and then blend blend blend. As long as you move fast you'll get a really pretty colour, without streaking. The package can be hard to open sometimes.

Wait for sales, but definitely a nice buy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2010 10:49:00 AM More reviews by Alexine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I agree with all of the others--excellent blush. The color is a cool pink, which looks bright in the packaging, but looks very natural applied lightly. My skin is dry and my powder blush doesn't last through the day, so I decided to try a cream blush. I wish I would've found this years ago. What a huge difference. I don't have to pile it on; just a little gives a natural flush and all day wear. Fantastic.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2009 3:30:00 AM More reviews by lectora

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Just got this yesterday, but it's already my favorite blush.
It gives a beautiful flush of color on the cheeks, especially on fair skin. When I wear it, it looks like I've been out in the cold for a few minutes. Great creamy texture, great color, great staying power (especially when layered with a powder blush), oh, and it's MATTE! No crazy sparkles on my cheeks, but if I do want a litte shine I'll put covergirl's blush in natural on over it.

It's a little pricey for drugstore, about $8-$10, but I'll just wait for a BOGO to get it again. :)