October 30, 2014 | 1130 users online

Highlighters - Christian Dior - Skinflash

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2010 5:01:00 AM More reviews by Pinksatin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

One of my favorite products. Super texture, easy application, natural look, stays long. It is perfect. I became addicted, I really use it a lot, the only negative thing is the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2010 8:33:00 PM More reviews by beth6644

I'm 66 and I love this product. I'm taking one lippie off for the outrageous price and the somewhat clumsy packaging but the product itself deserves a full five. First off, this is NOT a concealer. Don't even go there. What it does do is gently highlight, with none of those annoying sparkles. Used around the entire eye area it lightly masks those shadows that seem to make the aging eye disappear into your skull. I have very sensitive eyes and skin and have experienced no problems using this around my eyes. Highly recommended for the older woman. An added plus: it makes your eye shadow glide on and last much longer. Love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2010 8:07:00 PM More reviews by katiegreeneyes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

LOVE this! the beauty girls at Neiman's convinced me to try this a few weeks ago and it was amazing. I use it over and under my makeup and it always looks flawless... i love putting it in the corner of my eye near the bridge of my nose to brighten me up too. it looks great even when i have a tan, it still blends perfectly and doesn't highlight the fine lines under my eyes.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/17/2010 5:26:00 AM More reviews by drFrankincense

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I used this for about 4 months being happy enough to keep using it, then was reminded in a youtube video of my old Maybelline Age something-or-other Concealer and Highlighter duo. I bought it on sale and saw that my suspicions of the Dior not really making me look wide awake were true when I compared it to the Maybelline.

I used it on my inner eye area and a little below on my under eye circle, but that area doesn't bother me, its the area right next to the bridge of my nose, under my eyebrow that gets so dark its annoying. I think I have this in candlelight, it made my eye look greyish, not wide awake like I wanted, but good enough to keep using. Until I got the Maybelline, the concealor alone brightens and covers like I wanted to make me look alive. So I will not be repurchasing. The texture is nice though, and I think the click pen is kinda cool, albeit not the best packaging design for this.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/15/2010 4:53:00 PM More reviews by Melikeymakeup

I really like this product. I use it as a concealer under my eyes and it goes on very easily and blends well. It also does not settle into the fine lines below my eyes.

I has lasted me a long time, too!

I have heard really good things about Chanel's version of this, too. I think I will try it, just out of curiousity! It's called "Eclat Lumiere".

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2010 9:46:00 AM More reviews by mg86

I have this in Roseglow. Basically, I turned up at a department store make-up department and the Dior lady was the first one to ask me if I needed help. She gave me a mini makeover and when I told her I was looking for something to luminize my pale, sometimes corpse-grey looking skin she whipped this stuff out. It was love at first try, but I decided to wait a week so I could think about it. When I made up my mind, I felt confident shelling out big time for this stuff.
Even though I am only in my early 20s and most of my face still looks like it did when I was in my teens, my deep set eyes already show signs of age - especially when I don't get enough sleep. I not only get discolouration and puffiness but also deeper lines just under my lower lid. This stuff effectively hides the nastiness without being cakey, heavy or wearing off too quickly. It also really brightens my pale skin without adding much color (or shimmer, or any other junk that some brighteners have) which is a definite plus for versatility. I like the weight of the packaging but am dreading the day when this stuff runs out and I don't have a back-up because I can't see how much product is left.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2010 11:20:00 PM More reviews by sweetonpink

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE Skinflash. Every morning I make a cocktail of a couple of tinted moisturizers mixed with a bit of this highlighting face primer on the back of my hand, and apply. Every day, all day, my skin looks pretty amazing and glowy and this stuff makes it much easier to fake it if you're having a bad skin day/week/month.

My only gripe is the applicator brush: I don't like it. I just click the pen to remove a few drops and skip using the brush. I would really prefer this in a pump bottle, but it won't prevent me from buying regularly.

Another point of note is that it's super light. There's no greasy, thick texture to deal with here, which makes it perfect for mixing into foundation or tinted moisturizer.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/28/2010 12:41:00 AM More reviews by thetourist

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is great! It can be used on anything... eyes, blemishes, shadows. It's way better than laura mercier's concealer, which was not smooth at all and too yellow for me. This goes on smoothly and has great coverage. Also, it doesn't look like I'm wearing any when I put it on my eyes. I think this is a very under-rated product.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/22/2010 6:07:00 PM More reviews by lsc87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I found that this did make my under eyes brighter, but didn't really hide much but it did conceal a little bit. I didn't like the whole clicky and twisty brush thing and you can't tell how much product is left in the tube as it is silver not see through. The price is also a massive turn off.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2010 12:52:00 AM More reviews by avapro

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm not sure what this product was supposed to do for me. It does not conceal and the highlighting properties are not that great. It was a big waste of money and completely useless to me!