July 30, 2014 | 1943 users online

Fragrances - Avon - Night Magic

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2008 12:05:00 AM More reviews by OSusanna

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I wasn't sure that I would like this but now I think it's really lovely. Great for daytime and at the office. It seems kinda heavy at first but it disappears. I've made it my signature day fragrance for the office and carry it with me at the gym. I like fragrances at all price points because as we know, the juice is the same quality at all price points. Good deal, nice unoffensive scent.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2008 11:10:00 AM More reviews by ladyspace1972

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

While I like this, I feel like it doesn't stand out. It's good for daytime. However, I doubt I will buy it again

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2007 12:49:00 AM More reviews by soniawonia

This is a very gentle, classy, scent. Smells powdery and just so gorgeous. When i was little id use the solid perfume. Now that i'm old very old and have my own job and no longer have to live off allowance I can buy the bottle version. Woohoo!! Lasts longer yay haha!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2007 3:37:00 PM More reviews by neener563

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I used to wear this about 5 years ago, ran out and never re ordered. I found that this fall I was missing it so I ordered the cologne rollette, skin softener and powder. OH Hooray. I guess this is one of my HG fall and winter scents so soft, slightly sweet, a bit floral and musky. Like a lovely powder scent that is comforting and stays on the skin very nicely during the day and night. This is another one my husband loves I think both of us are fans of nostalgic budget colognes that are light and not too strong. Now I need the spray! It smells good applied to the hair!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/23/2007 2:06:00 PM More reviews by Cookie1986

Someone mentioned that this smells like bath and body works "moonlight path" and yes! i agree it smells identical (after it dries down a little) and this one is gentler on the nose. It goes on smelling very powdery. Later it still has the powder smell but with more musk and some sweet flowers. It lasts fairly long, 4 hours on me. A good cologne. Try it if you like something soft, warm, and rich. And powdery! Smells comforting. I will buy it again when I run out.

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2007 12:28:00 PM More reviews by CecileCecile

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I agree with LittleGnome below - Avon NMEM is really quite powdery. I originally wore it to 'get into character' for a LARP group I belong to. (my character was a wealthy old vampire/patron of the performing arts.) To me it smells like one of those vintage pale blue cardboard boxes of loose face powder. I always wondered how women ever managed to use those without spilling them all over. But I digress. It may be a powdery scent but on my skin the musk is definitely there. DH and I are both very fond of musk, and he likes this one but not as much as Jovan or Coty Wild. I would have to say that I even prefer Jovan Musk for Men on myself over this. I like the sexier musks myself, however it is a satisfactory scent for the price. I may buy it again someday but would wait for it to go on sale like it very often does.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 3/19/2007 5:44:00 PM More reviews by Infraredhead

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love Moonlit Path by BBW and I saw that this was supposed to be a similar fragrance. The BBW products last for five minutes on me and alas this did too. I would love to hear from anyone if they know of a similar long lasting fragrance.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 1/12/2007 6:07:00 PM More reviews by lipstickaddict

This scent is too strong for me, even in Skin Softener form. Although I only wore a fingertip full of this Skin Softener on my wrists, I still had an overwhelming musk scent on me. This could be good for somebody who likes strong musks, but not me.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2006 8:45:00 PM More reviews by eyelnevertell

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this perfume! It is the perfect scent for fall and winter. It's got great staying power, and a great price too! I love it so much that I purchased 4 bottles the last time I got it, and have already gone through 1/2 a bottle in one week!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2006 10:50:00 PM More reviews by DarkElf85

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this perfume. The other reviewers are right. This is a powder and musk sort of scent. To me it reminds me of twilight, in that it's sweetly innocent with just a hint of seduction. You only need one spray of this, too much is an over kill. This is perfect for the women who dont like the floral scented perfumes but still want something relatively light.