Revlon Cream Blush in Rosy Glow

3.8

on 6/17/2011 12:24:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Its a pretty good cream blush, however you have to put a powder blush on top for it to last at least 6 hours. Without the powder blush it holds up to an hour and a half. I like the color of this blush and i have just hit pan. I dont think i will be repurchasing this because I want to try other cream blushes. The texture is kind of gritty i feel - not creamy.

Great cream blush!! It's a little on the expensive side for a drugstore blush but it does have an adorable pop-out mirror so it's great for on-the-go uses. It really gives my face a healthy glow and its a great color for my skintone (fair-light). It is creamy but does fade so i usually put a translucent powder over my whole face so it helps the blush stay. A downside would be the smell, it's pretty bad. Not the worst, but bad. I don't notice it really, but I wouldn't suggest this if you are sensitive to bad smells. Overall, I love it!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

i actually like this product. mine was creamy and pretty pigmented but did fade as the day went by. i have oily skin but i set this with another powder blush on top and it look really good. i liked the packaging even though it was a little bulky and i loved the pop out mirror i probably would buy this again. they do have a limited selection only two colors i think. i will try out the other blush which i believe is a fuchsia cream blush.

on 4/11/2011 12:18:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Doesnt blend very well and the color is too sheer...you can barley see it. And if you try to build more color it will look cakey.

This is not a very good blush. This shade was too pale for me and I have alabaster skin. You literally have to layer it and then it looks like trash anyway. It's not the worst I've tried, but I think I will stick to powder blushes.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

So I love creme blushes, especially in the summer and definitely more pigmented colors. I picked this up on a whim at CVS for around $9-11, I forget exactly.

I never, ever reach for it or use it. The color is fine, but the consistency and texture of it just isn't very creamy or easy to blend... I don't have dry skin and I always use a moisturizer so I dunno what the deal is with this. I also detest the packaging - awkward to use, bulky and unattractive.

I always see it sitting in my makeup drawer and think what a waste it was - I would not repurchase.

on 2/26/2011 5:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

The color has no payoff. I can probably use this whole product on my face, and you'll never see the color. It's nothing.
The formulation is nice though. Maybe this in another color will work.

This was a so-so product. It didn't really look like I was wearing blush and the lack of variety in shades was ridiculous. I usually rubbed half of my makeup off by using this.

on 2/15/2011 4:27:00 PM

I'm kind of on the fence about this product. It is a lovely color and gives a gorgeous natural glow to cheeks. The packaging is great too.. love the little pop out mirror. However, it seems to disappear about half an hour after I apply it, and it's a little pricey for a drugstore blush. If you don't mind constant reapplication, it's a nice blush.

on 2/8/2011 5:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This is a really nice product. Gives a very natural, peachy glow and you really can't screw up the application. I bought it because I heard it's a dupe for MAC ladyblush. I removed one star and said I wouldn't repurchase because of the price. Drugstore prices have gotten out of hand. For almost the same price, I could go buy the actual MAC blush and get the nicer packaging. From now on, I think I'm going to limit my drugstore makeup purchases to WnW, NYX, and only buy Revlon/Loreal/Maybelline during BOGO sales.

Popular Blush Products