December 19, 2014 | 1551 users online

Eye Shadow - Physicians Formula - Baked Collection wet/dry eye shadow

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2007 7:20:00 PM More reviews by Christina88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This eyeshadow came in a package with the bronzer I purchased. The shade I have is baked sugar, which is like a light pink, a medium bronze, and a frosty white color. I liked the colors and they were very pretty in the package. I put the pink color on my lid, the bronze color on the crease and the white color on my brow bone. I love how they stayed on all day. No retouches at all. I like using them wet, but you have to blend pretty quickly or its hard to blend them. Overall, it was a good eyeshadow and I will consider repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/25/2007 4:51:00 PM More reviews by kblack

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Thanks to everyone who wrote reviews about how to use these wet! I had been getting decent, work-appropriate pigment with using it dry, with a good mu brush. After reading here, I got out my Baked Oatmeal, put some comtact lense fluid in a container for brush-wetting...WOW! I did an all-over wash with the middle color, eyeliner and crease with the darkest, and highlighted with the lightest. It blended much better than I would have thought, even with no primer or anything. I set it with a brush of PF mineral make-up, and it toned down the sparkle a little bit--the lightest shade is very frosty.

This was about $7 at the local CVS.

It was a little tricky picking up pigment with a damp brush without getting color onto the other balls, but a swipe over everything with some tissue when finished cleaned everything up.

This is a great value for the money. I need to pick up the Spice and Sand ones, too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2006 4:15:00 PM More reviews by JessiDayle

I bought these shadows just because the package and the name was so cute. I picked Baked Oatmeal, and turns out the colors are great! I love the lightest color the most, especially when wet it makes an excellent highlighter. Definately worth giving these a try.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2006 10:22:00 PM More reviews by xraygirl

LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!! I have the baked oatmeal colors, and they are amazing. I use them dry in the day for a toned down effect, and wet for dramatic effect in the evening. The darker color I use as almost a liner on the bottom of my lid with the edge of the smaller applicator when I don't want to use my almay liner. I love the packaging (and normally I dont notice those things) - fits perfectly in my little make up bag. A must-have!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2006 6:48:00 PM More reviews by jt1234

i got mine in oatmeal. im pale pale pale and the colors look pretty good on me, but i dont think ill be using very much of the darkest one. i almost bought it in baked butter, but ill prob buy it sometime later. i really think i just bought it because of the packaging aqnd how cute the little spheres were...

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2006 2:58:00 PM More reviews by miche99

Try the baked oatmeal colors. They are great. I have used them wet and dry. I like the dry color, it is very pretty and not overdone. When used wet it goes on very smooth and stays all day. I love the lightest color (a cream) and the middle color (tan suede). The "balls" of eyeshadow are different, but I haven't have any problem with them, I apply with the included sponge. I highly recommend! EDIT: now i have the sweets, gingersnap, and smokes.. love them all...run and get them!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2006 12:26:00 PM More reviews by ranlynn

This is a great collection of eye shadows! I use them dry and can wear the same colors to work & just touch up for more dramatic color for dinner! Great & easy to find product! Love it!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2006 2:01:00 AM More reviews by lenkaaa

my favorite e/s ever!! i only use them wet b/c i like a lot of pigment... colors are very rich and the blendabilty is superb...the trios are matched well i just wish there were more colors like blues and grees b/c i would def buy them all... packaging could be flatter but for the quality i dont really mind it...staying power is AMAZING!!! no creasing whatsoever even w/o primer... im wearing baked sands as im typing and it's been 14 hours since i applied and looks as good as it did in the morning...(the shadows i used as highlighter and V's in the corner are gone, but PF is there) i also used the black in baked smokes as eyeliner and it has lasted me longer than any other e/l i ever used...def would repurchase if ran out

rated 2 of 5 on 4/30/2006 10:02:00 AM More reviews by nico1000

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

If this formula worked on me, I would have given it 5 lippies. But it doesn't. Every time I use it I get an allergic reaction, my eyes become itchy and very watery, and I'm not even the kind of person who's allergic to most make-up. In fact this is the first e/s that does this. So, I have it in Baked Sands and Baked Smokes. Colour-wise I love them, hence the multiple attempts to try them. The colours compliment one another nicely, and they have very good staying power. I love how they look on me. What I don't like, besides the obvious allergy, is the fact that when I slide my brush over the balls lots of fine powder flies around and onto the other balls. But I could have lived with that. The other problem though I can't ignore, so I won't ever buy them again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2006 1:07:00 AM More reviews by boomgurl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought all 9 trios in Walgreens for a mere .13cents each. They are extremely pigmented, soft, and long lasting. I have tested each trio wet and dry and to my surprise, they lasted very well in this humid Southern weather. My favs so far are Baked Berries, Butter, Oatmeal, and Sands. The packaging is a bit of a nuisance b/c I prefer squared compacts w/flat covers. These are oval shaped with a domed lid, they tend to take up more space and roll around in my traincase. Overall, a great product in every way.