Physicians Formula Baked Collection wet/dry eye shadow

4.2

I have this in "Baked Smores" it contains a pale grey shade, a pale peachy/pink, and a dark charcoal color...all matte.

on 3/12/2007 7:20:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

This eyeshadow came in a package with the bronzer I purchased. The shade I have is baked sugar, which is like a light pink, a medium bronze, and a frosty white color. I liked the colors and they were very pretty in the package. I put the pink color on my lid, the bronze color on the crease and the white color on my brow bone. I love how they stayed on all day. No retouches at all. I like using them wet, but you have to blend pretty quickly or its hard to blend them. Overall, it was a good eyeshadow and I will consider repurchasing.

on 2/25/2007 4:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Thanks to everyone who wrote reviews about how to use these wet! I had been getting decent, work-appropriate pigment with using it dry, with a good mu brush. After reading here, I got out my Baked Oatmeal, put some comtact lense fluid in a container for brush-wetting...WOW! I did an all-over wash with the middle color, eyeliner and crease with the darkest, and highlighted with the lightest. It blended much better than I would have thought, even with no primer or anything. I set it with a brush of PF mineral make-up, and it toned down the sparkle a little bit--the lightest shade is very frosty.

This was about $7 at the local CVS.

It was a little tricky picking up pigment with a damp brush without getting color onto the other balls, but a swipe over everything with some tissue when finished cleaned everything up.

This is a great value for the money. I need to pick up the Spice and Sand ones, too.

on 11/7/2006 4:15:00 PM

I bought these shadows just because the package and the name was so cute. I picked Baked Oatmeal, and turns out the colors are great! I love the lightest color the most, especially when wet it makes an excellent highlighter. Definately worth giving these a try.

on 7/25/2006 10:22:00 PM

LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!! I have the baked oatmeal colors, and they are amazing. I use them dry in the day for a toned down effect, and wet for dramatic effect in the evening. The darker color I use as almost a liner on the bottom of my lid with the edge of the smaller applicator when I don't want to use my almay liner. I love the packaging (and normally I dont notice those things) - fits perfectly in my little make up bag. A must-have!

on 7/3/2006 6:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

i got mine in oatmeal. im pale pale pale and the colors look pretty good on me, but i dont think ill be using very much of the darkest one. i almost bought it in baked butter, but ill prob buy it sometime later. i really think i just bought it because of the packaging aqnd how cute the little spheres were...

on 6/13/2006 2:58:00 PM

Try the baked oatmeal colors. They are great. I have used them wet and dry. I like the dry color, it is very pretty and not overdone. When used wet it goes on very smooth and stays all day. I love the lightest color (a cream) and the middle color (tan suede). The "balls" of eyeshadow are different, but I haven't have any problem with them, I apply with the included sponge. I highly recommend! EDIT: now i have the sweets, gingersnap, and smokes.. love them all...run and get them!

on 5/20/2006 12:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is a great collection of eye shadows! I use them dry and can wear the same colors to work & just touch up for more dramatic color for dinner! Great & easy to find product! Love it!!!

on 5/12/2006 2:01:00 AM

my favorite e/s ever!! i only use them wet b/c i like a lot of pigment... colors are very rich and the blendabilty is superb...the trios are matched well i just wish there were more colors like blues and grees b/c i would def buy them all... packaging could be flatter but for the quality i dont really mind it...staying power is AMAZING!!! no creasing whatsoever even w/o primer... im wearing baked sands as im typing and it's been 14 hours since i applied and looks as good as it did in the morning...(the shadows i used as highlighter and V's in the corner are gone, but PF is there) i also used the black in baked smokes as eyeliner and it has lasted me longer than any other e/l i ever used...def would repurchase if ran out

on 4/30/2006 10:02:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

If this formula worked on me, I would have given it 5 lippies. But it doesn't. Every time I use it I get an allergic reaction, my eyes become itchy and very watery, and I'm not even the kind of person who's allergic to most make-up. In fact this is the first e/s that does this. So, I have it in Baked Sands and Baked Smokes. Colour-wise I love them, hence the multiple attempts to try them. The colours compliment one another nicely, and they have very good staying power. I love how they look on me. What I don't like, besides the obvious allergy, is the fact that when I slide my brush over the balls lots of fine powder flies around and onto the other balls. But I could have lived with that. The other problem though I can't ignore, so I won't ever buy them again.