July 26, 2014 | 967 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Udderly Smooth - Hand Cream

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 8/31/2010 12:49:00 PM More reviews by jlclerf

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This hand cream didn't do much for my dry hands. It's a watery formula that actually did have good staying power, but didn't do much moisturizing. This also left my hands quite greasy, so I only used it at night. It didn't have much of a smell, just a generic floral fragrance. I liked that there are few ingredients and that you got a lot of product for your money. The packaging is pretty basic - just a squeeze tube with a flip-top lid. I can't justify buying it again, especially when any basic body lotion would do a better job!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2010 10:40:00 PM More reviews by firefly7

i am super allergic to this and my skin is not sensitive. in fact, i think the only other time i've had a reaction to a product was from a cheap brand of laundry detergent. as soon as i rubbed it in my skin started to itch, get red, and finally a rash broke out. i had to quickly rinse it off. i believe the culprit is allantoin, since i have used products with the other ingredients. here's a link to allantoin on wikipedia. apparently, allergic reactions are common with low grade allantoin

rated 3 of 5 on 1/18/2010 6:05:00 AM More reviews by jojenja9

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Silver, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I tried this one twice, and didn't see it as any better than the cheapest grocery store brand. It is a bit watery and does nothing to soothe my very dry hands. I kept hearing that works wonderfully, but I didn't have that response. It's not bad, but olive oil works much, much better.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2009 8:32:00 AM More reviews by sarahhjosephinee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

My friend used to use this in class in high school, and I always thought it was hilarious!

It worked good though!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2009 7:58:00 PM More reviews by JenJenofAz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Okay, I've used so many lotions and find I'm always going back to this stuff because it's cheap and it works! I have very dry and itchy skin. The smell stinks, but heck, I'll put up with any odor if it works! I had a very dry and itchy patch on my upper inner thigh that persisted on staying for EVER! I had enough! I finally caved in and got the stinky jar and now the patch has been gone for a long time and hopefully never to return! Works well on cracked skin. I wish there was a pump though, but LOVE this! Update:I've used perfume on top of this stinky slop, and BOY-OH-BOY, did I stink awful!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2008 8:45:00 PM More reviews by ToxicBailey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Udderly Smooth is probably the best hand cream I've ever tried! It moisturizes very well and leaves my hands feeling soft, smooth, and moist. I love how it is so inexpensive too (4.50 on drugstore.com, for a big 12 oz. tub). For some reason, I really like the concept of using "udder cream", and the jar is pretty cute too. One thing I don't like about it, though, is that it is slightly watery. Other than that, it's a really nice hand cream! =)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/23/2008 12:26:00 PM More reviews by ilikeringpops

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I love this lotion! My mom's a quilter, and she always had a tub of this around because it's stainless and she could put it on her hands before quilting. I cross stitch, so this is a great product for me to use when my hands are dry but I still want to work on a project. It smells a bit medicinal, but it's a great moisturizer and goes on smooth. I'll probably be buying this for the rest of my life.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2008 11:57:00 AM More reviews by besidetheocean

This is the best cream/lotion that I have ever used! My skin is perfectly fine in the summer but in the winter it dries out badly, especially my hands. They get painful and can even crack and bleed. I've tried so many hand creams over the years and they got the job done but they've all been sticky and leave me feeling like my hands are coated with grease. I think it must be the glycerin in them because I can't tolerate it in facial skincare either. This contains no glycerin, and it is soft and creamy like everyone has said - the perfect texture. It does sink right in and keeps my hands moisturized for most of the day. I bought this in the large size because I couldn't find the small tube and it's so good that I've been lugging it around in my purse ever since.
UPDATE: This lotion definitely does its job, but the scent really got to me after a while. Minus one lippie for that. If they come out with an unscented version I'll give it another try for sure.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/10/2008 9:14:00 AM More reviews by maggielalala

Alright texture, moisturizes somewhat well but tends to wear off. Didn't like the fragrance, or the fact that it contains lanolin.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/10/2008 4:48:00 PM More reviews by mamabear25

This is hands down the best moisturizing lotion that I have ever used in my life! My skins just DRINKS it in. The lotion can be slightly runny, but I still prefer it to the cream in the tub. The only downside is that I am not all that found of the scent...it's not horrible or overpowering in any way, just not my favorite. That said, the scent is fairly mild and does not seem to last very long at all. Besides, I usually use this when my hands are very dry, and then layer my favorite scented lotion over it. I would recommend this lotion to anyone needing real moisturizing without the feel of heavy creams.