August 22, 2014 | 1973 users online

Body Scrubs - Arbonne - Awaken Sea Salt Scrub

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2008 7:08:00 PM More reviews by Simone7572

I Love It! Makes my feel smooth and silky.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/1/2008 5:48:00 PM More reviews by bigred4

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I went to an Arbonne party and the woman had this out as a tester- I tried it on my hands and immediately fell in love!! This stuff is AMAZING. I use it about it every other day and it leaves my skin feeling baby-soft and I really like the scent of it too! I have sensitive skin so I was a little cautious to use it on my body but it has worked out great- not super rough like most scrubs, and it doesn't irritate my skin at all. Also, a little goes a long way with this stuff so one jar of it can last a while. The only thing I recommend when applying this is DON'T use it on your legs after you shave-- it BURNS like crazy!! Haha.

Overall, I'm more than pleased with this product and will continue to buy it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2008 9:42:00 PM More reviews by angelakay016

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

In general I find Arbonne products overpriced but this one is well worth it. The lemon coriander scent is truly unique and like nothing I have ever tried before. The scrub works well and leaves you smelling great long after you use it. Layering with the lotion or spray will make this last even longer. Would recommend highly.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/28/2008 11:15:00 PM More reviews by mcgaha1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this product and use it for shaving. My legs are a lot less dry since I have used this instead of shaving creams. Smells very citrusy & fresh too. You do need to mix it with the scoop really well in order to distribute the oil evenly into the salt. Be careful when getting ouy of the tub, it will be very slippery from the oil!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2008 8:24:00 PM More reviews by csforester

My HG shower scrub. I am not a huge fan of most Arbonne products but I love this scrub. I have tried many others but this has a great scent and leaves my legs silky smooth. I don't even have to use lotion when I use this. It's my summertime staple.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2008 12:44:00 PM More reviews by corinneb

I am NOT someone who gives 5 star reviews to all Arbonne products, so I really mean it when I say this is my favorite product. It smells great, exfoliates beautifully, and leaves my skin glowing and moisturized for hours. My favorite way to use is it on my legs for shaving. After exfoliating, I rinse off the exfoliant, which leaves enough oil to shave my legs. They end up super smooth and gorgeous.

My only caveat is to keep some shower cleaner or windex nearby. My tub gets REALLY slippery with this product. I spray it with windex followed by hot water, and it comes clean in no time.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2008 11:35:00 PM More reviews by bamf

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This was a gift from a friend and I absolutely love it. Lovely scent, gentle enough for my sensitive skin and actually makes a difference. I'd definitely recommend it to anyone.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2008 4:41:00 PM More reviews by JCButterfly

I like this product. It has a very fresh smell and nice texture to it. The packaging is easy to use as it the little scoop that comes with it. It is a little bit "greasy" feeling with the oil but provides for a great shave. I do like this better than similar scrubs from Bath & Body works, however I'm not sure if the price difference is justified.

Also, the last 20% of my product kind of dried out because I had used up all of the oil so it was difficult to apply, must have applied too much oil in the earlier applications?

I have purchased this product in another scent but haven't tried yet to see if will work any better.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2008 4:37:00 PM More reviews by DDmonkey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I absolutely love this! Its a salt scrub in oil and the smell is heavenly. Awaken sea salt scrub does a fantastic job at exfoliation and at moisturizing, the oil in this mixture isn't too oily, like neutrogena body oil or baby oil is, it's just a nice hydrating oil that doesn't leave my tub like a slip and slide ;-) LOVE IT!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2008 7:39:00 PM More reviews by kissmekate48

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I expected just another scrub, but I love the smell, and it does a great of sloughing off rough patches, and leaving behind soft, silky skin in its place. Have given this to friends and they all rave.