April 24, 2014 | 1714 users online

Shampoo - LUSH - NEW! Hair

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2013 1:32:00 AM More reviews by jorates

A bit drying shampoo that cut my hair falling in half. I was astononished by the first times I washed my hair with it because there was almost no hair in my hands; then the falling rate rose a bit but it was never the same again.
Only be careful of not letting the bar soak - not even during the shower.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/17/2012 12:51:00 AM More reviews by PB0102

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This did not work at all for hair fall out, for me. I didn't even last me a month, I was really disappointed with this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2012 9:40:00 AM More reviews by Kaylward

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have very long, thick hair and was worried that switching to a dry shampoo would make it harder to wash my hair. I was completely wrong. It couldn't be easier to wash my hair with this shampoo. I know it is advertised to promote hair growth, but for me it really acts as a detangler. My hair is soft and I can run a comb through it very easily, which usually doesn't happen since my thick long hair can get knotted up. Definitely love this stuff and it's smell.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2012 5:44:00 PM More reviews by junealam

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Iíve used this shampoo about 4-5 times since getting it about 2 weeks ago as I only need to wash my hair every other day (I might even be able to push it to 3 days) and normally I need to wash my hair every day as it tends to get oily by midday the second day. Every time I use it, I have noticeably less and less hair fall out (I usually have tons of hair come out while rinsing out conditioner). I also notice my hair has more volume (more height at the top like itís light and not flat), is soft and feels nice and clean. Best shampoo I have every tried and don't know if I will ever use anything else unless it stops having the same results. You only need to use a bit so I imagine it can last a while. I just wet the bar and rub the side without the cinnamon sticks sticking out on top of my head 2-3 times in wet hair and that is enough to lather all my hair.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/30/2012 2:35:00 AM More reviews by cam06

After hearing all the great reviews I decided to try it.

Pros: smells great, price is reasonable, great when travelling ( since its so compact and easy to store in tin), controls dandruff and oily scalp

Cons: dried out my hair and made my existing split ends worse

I will repurchase but will only use it on my scalp when it gets oily and to get rid of residue from hair products

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2012 11:13:00 AM More reviews by MichikoFliz

Wow, this really stops the hair fall out, how does it do that? Only a few swipes on my scalp and a quick lather and my head was bursting with bubbles. It is easy to clean the hair and my scalp was very clean after this. I do love it for not causing my hair to fall out more. It has been falling out a lot this past year. I forgot to mention it smells very warming and comforting but unfortunately doesn't last beyond the shower.

Once I washed it out, my hair felt a little dry but nothing a bit of normal conditioner couldn't fix. I would repurchase! I want to try out the other bars too. This was my first LUSH shampoo bar. I wouldn't use this daily as the sulfates can irritate the scalp. Better to use once or twice a week as a clarifier or if you need a warm pick me up. Would still repurchase because I love the scent so much and it is ok with moderate use.

Update: I probably won't repurchase. As much as I love this, the scalp irritation from the high levels of sulfates gave me huge unsightly flakes. If any girls (and guys?) need help with hair fall and this didn't work, try Mill Creek Biotene H-24 line. It is awesome.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2012 12:35:00 PM More reviews by mallee

My friend gave me this shampoo when I was going through a hair loss phase and I am so glad she did!! My hair loss problems were mostly due to weak scalp caused by oily roots, so that was the first problem I had to fix, this product was the solution. Personally I didnt see an immediate reduction in hair loss from using this alone, until I started alternating it with Khlorane Hair Loss shampoo with quinine and vit B. Then Wham, I found the perfect couple. This keeps the oil away allll day, I use this in the morning daily (I live in a hot, humid climate) and there is absolutely no oil at all at the end of the day. Then comes Khlorane in the evening which strengthens my roots and strands. This is something you definitely shd get for a very nice cleansing. Plus it's environmentally friendly!! Or get it as a gift. Everyone who got it from me as a gift love it. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2012 10:54:00 PM More reviews by kaileylovesmakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got this in a haul along with some other things and have used this once. It's a red shampoo puck with two little bits of cinnamon at the top. It smells very strongly of cinnamon and a little of clove. It has a smooth feel on the surface and is slightly melty but only a little. I used this after getting out of the lake and it definitely cleaned my hair very easily. I got my hands wet and rubbed the bar between my hands and sometimes rubbed it on my head but be careful- the bits of cinnamon will tug on your hair. I expected the fragrance to "explode" in the shower with the heat and humidity but it wasn't very strong at all. I could hardly smell the cinnamon to be honest. It didn't really tingle my scalp too much, but my sensitive scalp is a little itchy. I' think it might be from the fact I already shampooed today, but i'm not going to be caught dead not washing my hair after getting out of a lake. I like this product and hope it helps with my shedding hair!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2012 1:17:00 AM More reviews by ayyberena

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

i've been using this product for about a month now, and i can say i'm totally in love with it. The solid shampoo makes my waves and curls shine and cleans my hair & scalp thoroughly. For my shoulder length hair i swipe it about 3 times along my hand, lather the product, then apply to my scalp. The product itself doesn't come in packaging and is sold in it's solid form, which is no worry to me, it saves up on space in the bathroom. if you love the smell of cinnamon you'll definitely love this ! Just make sure you leave this product somewhere to dry (if using a lush tin, MAKE SURE the bar is dry before putting it in, or it will get stuck to the bottom scraping it off will totally ruin the entire product ) before putting it away. Make sure it doesn't get too wet when using or it might turn goopy/run off, wasting the bar. My bar barely looks used, it feels like this puck is going to last forever. As for hair growth, this bar feels like it has actually improved my hair growth ( not drastically) but i did notice the difference. Though, I can happily say my hair's healthier than it has ever been, ever. I'll be checking out other solid shampoo bars, but i would def repurchase NEW ! in a heartbeat.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2012 11:28:00 PM More reviews by CCatena

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this stuff. I like the company's ethics and most of their products. And since breast cancer keeps turning its ugly head up in my family, I am trying to eliminate more and more chemicals from our home. And while all this plays a part, what brings me back to lush is the products. I love the smell of this bar first thing in the morning. It is a real wake up. I find that same fragrance in the Wiccan massage bar which I use after showers as a moisturizer, and also in volcano, a foot treatment. I already have a back up bar at home and could see myself stockpiling. I also use women romaine twice a day, which they warn contains alcohol, but have never had a bad reaction to this bar, or any other product.