LUSH Solid Shampoo

4.1

Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Nettle and Peppermint Infusion (Urtica dioica and Mentha piperita), Glycerine, Nettle Absolute (Urtica urens), Rosemary Absolute (Rosmarinus officinalis), Bay Oil (Pimenta racemosa), Clove Bud Oil (Eugenia caryophyllus), Cinnamon Leaf Oil (Cinnamomum zeylanicum), *Cinnamal, *Eugenol, *Benzyl Benzoate, *Limonene, *Linalool, Colour 73360, Cinnamon Stick (Cinnamomum cassia) *Occurs naturally in essential oils

on 3/20/2013 4:59:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I never got dandruff...but this caused it...T.T
will never buy it again....

on 3/11/2013 6:09:00 AM

Have been using this product daily for a couple of months and am wrapped with it. I've bought a few other bars from Lush and they practically melted immediately so I was sceptical about how long this would last. To my surprise I've used it daily for the past 2 months and the bar doesn't even look like it's halved yet! It's great value. While I have only noticed a minimal amount less fallout my hair feels clean and soft using this. Will definitely re-purchase another solid shampoo when this runs out, but because I like change I'll probably try a different one just because :) This is FANTASTIC for travelling.

on 3/10/2013 11:10:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Being aware of all the trash that is being generated, I thought about trying one of LUSH shampoos. I like the fact that it has no packaging, however it can be a bit tricky to store it. They sell a shampoo tins but if you have any other tin (from a soap) it works just fine. After using it make sure you let ir dry outside the shower (never in the shower, or it'll melt).
I felt it made my hair squeaky clean but I don't know if it's the SLS base or the lack of silicones (or both!) that made my hair feel really dry and brittle- I put a mask right afterwards but it wasn't a pleasant feeling.
I didn't feel any irritation but this does contain irritant ingredients like peppermint.
Overall I wouldn't repurchase, I feel like there are better options out there that will leave my hair feeling better.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I really like this shampoo bar! It gives my thin, flat hair volume and doe the job any shampoo should, leaves it feeling clean and fresh. I have also noticed my hair growing more quickly since using this for the last 3 months! I would definitely recommend this!

on 1/31/2013 6:27:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

pros:
-smells great
-lathers great
-lasts ages surprisingly

cons:
-doesn't help with hair fall out
-relatively expensive
-makes hair dry
-hard to handle since it is a bar of shampoo

I would hoping it would help with my hair fall out but it did nothing in the end :( it made hair dry and clumpy after drying

on 1/5/2013 1:32:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

A bit drying shampoo that cut my hair falling in half. I was astononished by the first times I washed my hair with it because there was almost no hair in my hands; then the falling rate rose a bit but it was never the same again.
Only be careful of not letting the bar soak - not even during the shower.

on 11/17/2012 12:51:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This did not work at all for hair fall out, for me. I didn't even last me a month, I was really disappointed with this product.

on 10/23/2012 9:40:00 AM

I have very long, thick hair and was worried that switching to a dry shampoo would make it harder to wash my hair. I was completely wrong. It couldn't be easier to wash my hair with this shampoo. I know it is advertised to promote hair growth, but for me it really acts as a detangler. My hair is soft and I can run a comb through it very easily, which usually doesn't happen since my thick long hair can get knotted up. Definitely love this stuff and it's smell.

on 10/10/2012 5:44:00 PM

Iíve used this shampoo about 4-5 times since getting it about 2 weeks ago as I only need to wash my hair every other day (I might even be able to push it to 3 days) and normally I need to wash my hair every day as it tends to get oily by midday the second day. Every time I use it, I have noticeably less and less hair fall out (I usually have tons of hair come out while rinsing out conditioner). I also notice my hair has more volume (more height at the top like itís light and not flat), is soft and feels nice and clean. Best shampoo I have every tried and don't know if I will ever use anything else unless it stops having the same results. You only need to use a bit so I imagine it can last a while. I just wet the bar and rub the side without the cinnamon sticks sticking out on top of my head 2-3 times in wet hair and that is enough to lather all my hair.

on 9/30/2012 2:35:00 AM

After hearing all the great reviews I decided to try it.

Pros: smells great, price is reasonable, great when travelling ( since its so compact and easy to store in tin), controls dandruff and oily scalp

Cons: dried out my hair and made my existing split ends worse

I will repurchase but will only use it on my scalp when it gets oily and to get rid of residue from hair products

Popular Shampoos