December 17, 2014 | 1714 users online

Eyeliner - NYX - Slim Eye Pencil - 901 Black

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 5/12/2012 3:45:00 PM More reviews by galcapsfan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Now, I do not like this product. Not at all, but when I was first starting out with makeup, the first store I went to had this product and I bought it. This smudges, not creamy, and it wears off easily. However, it is reasonably priced for the quality, I will say that.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/29/2012 12:10:00 AM More reviews by nearyroth

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like this. This isn't he most pigmented eyliner ever, but it's great for filling in my liquid eyeliner. It also is good on waterline. This takes work to show up, but I do like this. Got it for 3.50 at a local store.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/26/2012 9:29:00 PM More reviews by swishersweet

Not a fan of pencil liners, but I just wanted to have one. It smudges very easily,too easy! I just use it for smokey eyes under my eyeshadow. I've wore it just lining my eyes but it left me looking like a raccoon in about 30mins.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2012 10:17:00 AM More reviews by vintagewine

Have been using this eyeliner for about a month now and I love it! In fact I just purchased another one today. You're getting a really creamy and pigmented eyeliner for just a few bucks and I can't express how much I love this eyeliner because its so creamy and easy to apply! I took off one lippie because it smudges a little within a few hours (I get teary easily).

rated 2 of 5 on 11/25/2011 12:46:00 PM More reviews by TeacherCarrie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I only bought this because Rimmel was out of their black eyeliner and this one had decent reviews. But after wearing it for several days, yesterday I especially noticed that after putting it on my lash line, there was what looked like smudged or runny marks on my bottom tear duct area. It looked like I had cried it off when I hadn't cried at all that day. It also doesn't go on as smoothly as I'd like. It will work for now until my Ulta stocks up their Rimmel black eyeliner again. Sigh.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/26/2011 10:53:00 PM More reviews by OpiJunkie101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a really good eyeliner for a eyebrow pencil! Would recommend it!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2011 6:18:00 PM More reviews by Mandy517

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my only & first & favorite black eyeliner ! Its perfect except for when I apply it on my water line it wont stay .-___- But it still looks like its on my eyes , I need to firgure out how to make it stay !

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2011 1:19:00 AM More reviews by specialk10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Love it. I tightline with this, with the occasional waterlining. Excellent staying power for such an inexpensive product!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2011 1:42:00 AM More reviews by napkinz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

a nice, simple black eyeliner. it glides on with just the right consistency for me and stays put really well. its so cheap, so simple, does the job, and isn;t tested on animals. A++

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2011 12:13:00 AM More reviews by myluv4mac23

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

being in the beauty bizz, you would think my all time favourite eyeliner would be, mac, smashbox, or something else that is more on the expensive side. but nyx has shocked me! i bought this from a store near me for $4.95 australian dollar. and it is amazing, i have bought eyeliners that have costed me $30-60 and havent been half as good as this! its creamy, and it stays on all day on your lash line. it does stay well on your waterline and tighline, but not aswell. go out and buy this product!