NYX Slim Eye Pencil - 901 Black

3.3

Price: $

Price: $

i like this eyeliner it's not the best but i do have it in my everyday bag. i got it for a 4 dollars i believe. i don't remember where sorry. but for me being a broke college student 4 dollars is a lot for just one pencil of eyeliner. i buy the cheap LA colors eyeliner and it works just as good and it's a dollar.

on 5/12/2012 3:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Now, I do not like this product. Not at all, but when I was first starting out with makeup, the first store I went to had this product and I bought it. This smudges, not creamy, and it wears off easily. However, it is reasonably priced for the quality, I will say that.

on 2/29/2012 12:10:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

I really like this. This isn't he most pigmented eyliner ever, but it's great for filling in my liquid eyeliner. It also is good on waterline. This takes work to show up, but I do like this. Got it for 3.50 at a local store.

on 2/26/2012 9:29:00 PM

Not a fan of pencil liners, but I just wanted to have one. It smudges very easily,too easy! I just use it for smokey eyes under my eyeshadow. I've wore it just lining my eyes but it left me looking like a raccoon in about 30mins.

on 2/21/2012 10:17:00 AM

Have been using this eyeliner for about a month now and I love it! In fact I just purchased another one today. You're getting a really creamy and pigmented eyeliner for just a few bucks and I can't express how much I love this eyeliner because its so creamy and easy to apply! I took off one lippie because it smudges a little within a few hours (I get teary easily).

on 11/25/2011 12:46:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I only bought this because Rimmel was out of their black eyeliner and this one had decent reviews. But after wearing it for several days, yesterday I especially noticed that after putting it on my lash line, there was what looked like smudged or runny marks on my bottom tear duct area. It looked like I had cried it off when I hadn't cried at all that day. It also doesn't go on as smoothly as I'd like. It will work for now until my Ulta stocks up their Rimmel black eyeliner again. Sigh.

on 9/26/2011 10:53:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Other

This is a really good eyeliner for a eyebrow pencil! Would recommend it!

on 9/25/2011 6:18:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

This is my only & first & favorite black eyeliner ! Its perfect except for when I apply it on my water line it wont stay .-___- But it still looks like its on my eyes , I need to firgure out how to make it stay !

on 8/25/2011 1:19:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Love it. I tightline with this, with the occasional waterlining. Excellent staying power for such an inexpensive product!

on 8/15/2011 1:42:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

a nice, simple black eyeliner. it glides on with just the right consistency for me and stays put really well. its so cheap, so simple, does the job, and isn;t tested on animals. A++