L'Oreal True Match Super-Blendable Makeup SPF 17

3.3

Active: Titanium Dioxide (3.01%) Inactive: Water, Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Isoeicosane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Hexyl Laurate, C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Diazolidnyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tocopherol, Panthenol, Alumina, Methicone. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Mica, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 7, FIL B34903/3. (Taken from packaging, 12/2010, USA)

on 6/14/2015 10:41:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

I had this in a pump version which was great because it's hygienic. The colour was pretty good, not orangey and did not oxidise on my skin. However, the formula itself did not work with my skin. I had an oily skin and I set this with a matte powder, only last for a few hours before it broke down and made my face look greasy and produce more oil (I'm talking about winter here). The UD setting spray helped but only to a certain extent. This foundation also seems to clog my pores more as I was getting whiteheads all over after I washed it off. The whiteheads calmed down after I extracted them and not using this foundation. I'm not repurchasing it.

on 6/14/2015 4:11:00 AM

Overall, this foundation is extremely good! Especially for those who have normal-combination skin. Despite my textured and acne-prone skin, this foundation covers like a dream as well running smoothly over my dry patches. It is a great foundation for everyday use and is light and breathable whilst giving nice coverage.

HINT: Mix with the L'Oreal Lumi Primer for a dewy and healthy glow! Works wonders!

on 6/12/2015 11:57:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

I'm using W5 and it's a good match for my NC40 skin. I haven't found a drugstore foundation that has as much yellow in it as this one. I feel like it's easy to apply whether with my fingers or with a sponge. It blends easily, too. Not too thick. I really wish it worked with my skin, but it just doesn't. I don't think I have very oily skin, but this foundation makes my skin look oily and gross after just a couple of hours. I use powder over it and it doesn't seem to help at all. I won't repurchase.

on 6/9/2015 5:33:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Currently my HG foundation! Super blendable and looks perfect and matte when set with a powder. I love the coverage of this foundation - light for daytime and always looks great and heavier for nigh time and it will stay all night. I absolutely adore the colour - W1 is perfect for me. Overall, the packaging (Australia) isn't great in the tiny glass bottle with the pump (leaves room for a lot of unnecessary wastage).. However, it's one of my favourite drugstore foundations so far :)

on 6/3/2015 10:05:00 PM

This foundation is my go to. It is so easy to work with no matter how you apply it. It looks flawless but not fake. The only thing, and I know this is strange with all the colors, that bothers me is I can't find a shade that matches me. W2 is too light and w3 is too dark so I mix them. That's a bit of a pain and I would like a pump as the formula is quite thin and gets messy.

on 6/2/2015 10:23:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I use the C3 (Creamy Natural) and I find it works well for spot coverage better than overall coverage. It's useful but not a necessary or everyday product for my routine.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I have used this brand for a really long time. My only concern, is that it doesn't cover extremely well. It is thin and runny, therfore it's coverage is lacking. But I also like the thin coverage for summer. I use a more expensive brand that covers really well, but it also smears and hot weather makes it run! The more coverage or thickness you get with a foundation, the more it will come off. During summer, I go back to this brand because it stays on during the day. So really my problem with this foundation, is actually my solution for summer time. I like the price, so I don't have to spend $20 per bottle like the other brand I use. It's at Sephora, so you know its high! So I do recommend it if you only need light coverage, or you have the same hot weather where you live, as I do.

on 5/31/2015 6:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

First of let me say, today I can't see myself without this foundation

Experience: I had a love/hate relationship with this product. Sigh...when I first bought this I've just started seriously using makeup and I wanted a good beginners foundation. I opt for the L'Oreal True Match since it was cheap and I saw a lot of YouTubers using it. Now let me tell you, when I bought it I was "iffy" about it, yes it matches my complexion PERFECTLY and it has a wide range of shades, trust me YOU WILL FIND YOUR SHADE. But at the time I loved the FULL COVERAGE look and since I have oily/combination skin I wanted a matte look. After applying this foundation with a brush, though it didn't look like oil spilled on my face I still wasn't please with the outcome. Hence, I put the foundation to the back of the shelf for awhile. I decided to try out beauty blenders and I didn't want to give up on this foundation just like that so I decided to try using it with a beauty blender, OHMyGod!! a complete difference for me, like I was applying this foundation with amazement on my face as if it was something completely new. Again I didn't get my matte look, but I got somewhat of a coverage and I got an airbrush look which I was completely satisfied with. My face didn't look cakey, but not too dewy, it was perfect.

Packaging: I would have loved if it came with a pump but I'm cool with the sleek little bottle its placed in, makes it easy to travel with and that's good

Consistency & Texture: It tends to be runny which I don't mind, I think that's why it works so easy with the beauty blender in comparison with the thickness of Revlon Colorstay. It felt light on my skin as if I wasn't wearing anything, it does have a "makeup-ish" smell but nothing overbearing

Price: Reasonable, especially for those who don't want to overspend on makeup, those who are baling on a budget and makeup beginners

GO COP THIS FOUNDATION AS WELL AS A BEAUTY BLENDER lool

on 5/31/2015 8:33:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

Okay so I'm from Australia and looking at the photo the packaging of this foundation is different but the name is the same, so I'm assuming i'm talking about the right product? Haha anyway! This foundation is what I would consider FULL COVERAGE. I have dry skin and virtually no pimples or acne scarring but what I do have issues with is redness and general uneven skin tones. This foundation definitely covered all that up and gave me a nice even tone but it's so thick! I have dry skin so I don't usually have an oily face by the end of the day but if I don't set this foundation by the end of the day I will end up with an oily nose, forehead and cheeks (just under my eyes). This foundation also settles weirdly into my smile lines and sides of my nose, which makes me look 40 years older than I am and I do not like that one bit! I bought this from Priceline (Australia) and it retails for $29.95 which for those who know Australian prices is on the higher end of 'Drugstore' pricing. The packing for this product as I mentioned earlier is different to the picture its a glass bottle with a pump on top. I personally love the packaging. It feels weighty and sturdy, looks much better then the other packaging picture, haha. Also I want to say that I have this foundation in the shade W3 Golden beige and feel that it may be one shade too light for me.

Overall this foundation doesn't really work for me. I love the coverage and if it wasn't for the finishes (smile lines and oiliness) this would be awesome but I can't help but feel cakey when I wear it! Even for a night out it feels too much! I won't be buying this again but I will attempt to use up what I have left as I hate to waste any makeup!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Aww aww man, I'm gutted.
I was all out of foundation and needed to grab one quick..

I had L'oreal - True Match Foundation and Rimmel - Wake Me Up foundation in my head.

I remembered I found one to be amazing, and other to be really hard to get on with.. I picked up the L'oreal true match foundation. Bad choice!

Don't get me wrong, the colour match is almost perfect. But I find this to be so watery, and super difficult to blend smoothly.. Anyone else find this?!

Video Reviews & Tutorials