July 25, 2014 | 1908 users online

Liquid - L'Oreal - True Match Super-Blendable Makeup SPF 17

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2014 4:03:00 AM More reviews by chelseaxo

Pleasantly surprised by this foundation. My shade is N1 - Nude Ivory and it matches me perfectly (I am NW20 in Mac). The foundation is light-weight, thin in consistency and the coverage is flawless. It is easy to blend and feels silky smooth on my skin. The foundation can be sheer for a very natural look, but due to the consistency can be built up to be medium-full coverage. Very moisturizing, perhaps wouldn't work if you had oily skin - I have very dry skin and even after about 8 hours wear, and powder the foundation is still slightly tacky to touch, and doesn't feel as though is has completely set on the skin. Really like the foundation however, it's my go to at the moment, wears relatively well and doesn't break me out. Very impressed with this product and would highly recommend.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/7/2014 11:35:00 AM More reviews by Cheer15star

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I thought this product was so nice. I have oily skin and scene scars and this covered it up very well. It also gave a natural finish. Sadly after two days of using it, it broke me out something bad. I think I'm just allergic to all Lo'real products cause the same thing happened before with the pressed powder.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/7/2014 3:34:00 AM More reviews by DrSkin

I will simply never purchase this again because i have breakouts with it.
It contains sodium chloride(salt) which has a comedogenecity of 5 ! That's pretty much.
When i bought it, i never had the habit of checking comedogenecity ratings of individual ingredients. Now, this is the first thing i do before buying anything to put on my face.
Overall, if you are not an acne sufferer, you will surely love it.
It blends so well into the skin, stays for quite long time,mine had some shiny stuff in it and it would make my skin glow. It provides medium coverage.
And yes, anytime you buy a foundation,make sure you choose the color that exactly matches to your skin tone everytime you blend, otherwise it will give like some greyish tint to the face.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/5/2014 7:42:00 PM More reviews by alishee

One of my favourite foundations! The coverage is good, not excellent but good. It gives a natural finish and it is one of the few foundations that really matches my skin perfectly! It doesn't leave me too shiny or cakey either.
The key to really mastering this product is just using a little... and that also makes it last a VERY long time! ^^

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2014 7:38:00 PM More reviews by mschristinex

As of right now this is my daily foundation. I'm obsessed with it! I found out about this product through many youtube beauty gurus. I decided to purchase one a month ago and when I tried it on, I immediately fell in love. You get such a smooth and natural finish (If you use it the right way of course). I use my Urban Decay Optical Blurring Brush when using this product because it helps buff it into my skin perfectly. A little bit goes a long way!!! I've noticed that when you use too much product it can tend to get cakey. But I do love this foundation and I will repurchase a new one because I'm starting to get tanner during these summer months

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2014 7:00:00 PM More reviews by Lrc1024

Love this! It didn't break me out, it's really good coverage also. But I do also use concealer underneath. It lasts all day! I used to use makeup forever matte velvet, but it broke me out and wasn't as good as this! It's blends easily and doesn't look cakey! It didn't oxidize either and also has SPF. My go to foundation!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2014 5:49:00 PM More reviews by missshenzu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

L'oreal True match is great everyday foundation.I love to use this with a beauty blender... So blendable, buildable and sets beautifully. I usually get about 5-6 hours of wear with this foundation with a setting spray, so it will not be the longest lasting and the packaging is terrible ( I wish it had a pump). One Pro is their color selection. It doesn't have an annoying smell and is very pigmented. Over all a good foundation.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/1/2014 5:25:00 PM More reviews by babylipss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This wears for only a few hours on me. I'm NC30 in the winter and up to NC45 in the summer. I bought this at Sear's that was having a huge closeout like 80% off all their makeup. I am such a cheapo and have been using a foundation maybe two shades lighter then the rest of my body and just using tons of bronzer to make it match to my body. So embarrassing, I learned my lesson lmao. Anyways, I was looking through the picked through makeup, and ended in the L'Oreal section. I've never purchased anything from them because the brand is soo expensive. I saw the true match foundation for $2 and only two shades left. W1 & W8. I swatched W8 on my neck and looked in a mirror and it blended right in! I immediately bought it. A new foundation that was my perfect color for when I'm my darkest? Awesome! I've heard Nicole Guerrero on YouTube rave and rave on about this foundation but was never interested because Revlon CS had my heart. I went home and tried it on and it was my perfect match made in heaven shade. I was so excited!
But lemme tell you oily skinned girls beware! I have the oiliest skin in the world! The biggest downside is how easily it TRANSFERS!!! I was with my friend at her house and she had a white shirt and white pillows and we were relaxing on her bed and i put my face on her pillows and hugged her and this came transferred horribly!! Imagine my embarrassment when I saw brown streaks on her pillow and all over her shirt! I was so embarrassed we never talked about it. :( I had blotchy spots on my face where the foundation rubbed and maybe two-three hours later (keep in mind i had on powder also & a mattifying moisturizer) my face looked like a disco ball. I was so shiny. I blotted and powdered but felt like I lost the little coverage the foundation gave. The finish is satiny, which is so beautiful and natural, i Love it, but for oily skin its not good because a couple hours later you look in the mirror to see an oily mess. It didnt irritate my skin or break me out thank god. I would not repurchase. I used the Real Techniques Expert Face Brush and this blended like a dream. I loved the color but the wear time and how it looked on my skin after a few hours doesnt work with me. I considered using as a contour since I'm around NC40 right now but I'm afraid I'll get oily around my cheeks. I also considered making it to a tinted moisturizer and making the color lighter with a moisturizer but i feel it'll last only 20 minutes on my face before slipping and sliding around my oils. Im glad I only paid two dollars on this foundation for maybe the three-four times I got to wear this haha. I'll figure on how to use this hopefully. Also SPF 17, which is awesome but not so awesome for photos with flash. I looked like I had a white cast over my face :(

rated 2 of 5 on 6/29/2014 3:29:00 AM More reviews by Tiffanycuhh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a foundation I like to mix with other foundations because of its longevity. On its own, when I first apply it , it looks beautiful but throughout the day it oxidizes and just does not look good.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/28/2014 2:04:00 PM More reviews by ajewelofgod

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this foundation. I use this for regular days when I don't want on too much concealer. I just moisturize, prime, and put this on. I fill in my brows, put on a champagne shadow, tight line, and put on some mascara and lipgloss. I set it with banana powder just a light dusting. And some MLBB lipstick. I may contour with True match Superblendable powder in Sable; which is 3 shades darker than my skin tone. But works fine for me.

This foundation is lite, non cakes, blends smoothly, and N6 Honey beige is my exact skin shade. It last all day even with my oily skin. As long as I set it. I find that on special occasions I may use a concealer for my dark under eye circles. Because this foundation will not cover these bad boys. Genetics! :-( But this foundation has 1 downside it does not have a pump. Which really doesn't matter to me. I pour in the top a quarter size amount and buff in sections using my ELF Studio powder brush or apply with ELF foundation brush. The studio powder brush give me an airbrush look. While the foundation brush give me a dewy look. I'm loving it. The price was 8.99 at Walgreens. I recommend and definitely will repurchase since its a perfect match.