Cover Girl TruBlend Liquid Makeup

3.1

Water (Eau), Cyclopentasiloxane, Tridecyl Neopentanoate, Titanium Dioxide, Propylene Glycol, PEG 10 Dimethicone, PCA Dimethicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Methylmethacrylate Crosspolymer, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Squalane, Phenoxyethanol, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Butylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Ammonium Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Cyclomethicone, Propylparaben, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Polysorbate 60, Styrene Acrylates Copolymer, Trisodium EDTA, Zinc Oxide, Iron Oxides, May Contain: Yellow 5 Lake, Red 36

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Worst foundation ever.
Cakey and leaves streaks on your skin, even when applied with the best brush.

Raise your standards and invest in a more expensive foundation that will do the job 10x better.

Im really enjoying this product !
It gives a beautiful light coverage that does well with the redness around my face.its not cakey at all.It first go on nice and smooth with a little bit of a satiny look and slowly turns matte so i see no reason for me to powder which is always a good thing! My skins been a bit dry lately so this works well with that by not emphasising my dry spots.Overall great product !

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Okay, I really wanted to love this foundation. I bought it, the shade matched PERFECTLY and it even had yellow undertones, which is rare for a drugstore foundation (d2, and im an nc42 for reference) and I fell in love with the texture and blendability the SECOND i put it on. It wasn't liquidy, but it spread super easily, and one pump was more than enough for my whole face. This foundation and I were soul mates.

Up until the morning after I used it.

I broke out with cystic acne SO BAD, in places I never got acne before, mainly my cheeks. This was the only new product I added to my routine. My brushes were clean, everything should have been fine. It had to be the foundation. It broke my heart to return it, but something in the ingredients just didn't get along with my skin. It's now been 2 months, and I'm still battling the scars as well as new acne, but that's another story.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Love the color, formula, and blendability. I really like a liquid foundation instead of a souffle, stick, powder etc. The problem is the pump. So many reviewers love the pump foundations and seem to dislike the bottled foundation without a pump. I just disagree. This pump, like almost every other pump I've tried, gets clogged. I end up opening the bottle and using it as if there was no pump, but now I've got this messy pump I have to put somewhere.

on 7/3/2014 1:20:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I really am angry with this COVERGIRL foundation.Right off the bat this foundation is called TRUBLEND so you would think oh this must be super blendable given the name of the product... but no. I have not tried a ton of foundations, but I do know a good formula when I try it and this is far from it.
My biggest dissapointment with this product was the patchiness, which concerning the nature of the product should not be a problem. I tried applying this foundation with a damp beauty blender, a damp flat top kabuki, a dry rounded kabuki, and my fingers. Yet not one of those applications methods could I achieve a nicely blended look.
Maybe I could understand if the product was full coverage, similar to the revlon photoready which can be difficult to blend. But this is a very light covergae foundation and I still cannot get an even finnish, I found this product extremely disspointing.
Theonly reason I gave it two stars was becaus eof the wide range of foundation shade, which is not commonly found in the drugstore.

on 7/1/2014 7:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I like this new trublend. I've always like covergirl foundations but never found my color. im nc40 and tried caramel beige. I liked the matching powder as well and it feels very good, doesn't even out skintone, but does fill in pores and give a clean look.

on 5/21/2014 11:56:00 PM

This foundation is horrible. It broke me out so bad. I have little itchy bumps everywhere.

on 5/12/2014 10:14:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

CoverGirl recently repackaged and re-promoted this foundation, so I decided to give it a go because I remembered liking it back in the day (way, way back in the day) when I first started out with makeup. However, a lot has changed in drugstore makeup since then, but this product seems to be the same subpar foundation it used to be. It didn't cause me to break out, it matched my skin well, and I liked the pump packaging, but those are the only good things I can really say. The texture is thin and liquid-y and doesn't seem to blend into the skin - it merely sits on top of it, making it very obvious that you're wearing foundation. The coverage isn't great and it's definitely not build-able. I tried setting it with a few different powders, but it still felt a little greasy and it transferred to other surfaces. Overall, I didn't like this foundation and wouldn't repurchase. I guess I'll stick with my tried-and-true CG Clean!

on 5/3/2014 8:52:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I didn't like anything about this foundation. It oxidizes horribly, and the coverage is-erm-odd. It gives the skin an orange sheen, while accentuating any fine lines or dry spots. The lasting power sucks, an hour at best, even with powder. It's a shame since the packaging with a pump is lovely, and it's so inexpensive. Unfortunately, the oxidizing alone is a reason I wouldn't recommend anyone use this foundation. Unless you're a fan of being orange.

on 4/20/2014 5:54:00 PM

This is a review for the previous formula, in the colour 420 Creamy Natural. First, colour-wise, this is a near perfect match on my Mac NC20 skin tone. It might lean a little more pink as it wears throughout the day but it doesn't bother me too much as I use a bit of bronzer as well. The formula itself is quite good. It provides light to medium coverage (as I wouldn't say buildable), and makes my skin look healthy and not mask-like. I do, however, find that it doesn't last very long on my skin, even with primer (unless my primer sucks or could be moisturiser). I get a good 4-5 hours with this until I start to get shiny and the product starts to wear off around my nose, chin, and forehead. I do use the Clean powder to set but I don't think it's this causing the makeup to not last at all. Hmmm, maybe I'll save this for the winter when my skin is less oily and I don't sweat as much :(