July 22, 2014 | 2122 users online

Polishes - OPI - Russian to a Party

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2005 11:08:00 PM More reviews by racket11

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Just adding my own rave review to thr other tributes to this beautiful burgundy. It has the subtle shimmer that OPI does so well. Glad I bought a bottle before it got discontinued.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2005 10:15:00 AM More reviews by whoissalma

One of my all time favourites. This shade is a deep burgundy red with golden shimmers. Looks incredibly flattering and gorgeous. Just a shame it's so hard to find.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2005 10:40:00 AM More reviews by Cara_M

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Very sophisticated red polish...the brown/burgundy tones in this make it look very grownup, while the slight sparkle catches the light and adds interest. Often reds aren't very unique, but this is different from the tens of other reds I have at home. It works on my fingers, even for the office, as well as looking hot enough for a night out partying (in a sophisticated way, of course). I like!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2005 2:10:00 PM More reviews by hontapocasgreen

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Deep dark burgundy with shimmer. I love, love,love it. I got this in a swap and have been wearing it more than the one's I bought. Too bad it's discontinued, otherwise, I buy another bottle. I am hoping OPI will reincarnate this one in another line.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2005 12:37:00 PM More reviews by Nikki_L

Love this color. A Deep burgundy wine red with a hint of gold shimmer. Very pretty. Lasts a long time, also.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2005 1:58:00 PM More reviews by Rainbow_Dim

This is a really nice deep red that flatters my warm skintone. I am a somewhat pale MMM w/yellow undertones and usually I find deep reds difficult to wear (I'm Not Really a Waitress, Thrill of Brazil), but this one is very flattering. It's a nice classic dark color, like wine, that doesn't make me look goth, but rather more fally or wintery.

I am pleasantly surprised by this color! continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2005 1:47:00 AM More reviews by chocoberry

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love it, this is a color that I want on my nails, its very dark red with a hint of brown, my skin tone is olive and I love its contrast against my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2004 11:46:00 PM More reviews by Nikita03

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Pretty color!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2004 3:02:00 AM More reviews by swirlingblacklily

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Count me among those who were a bit disappointed with this polish. Although it's a nice burgundy shade, on the nails, it doesn't have any of the complexity one would expect, based on how it looks in the bottle.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2004 1:49:00 AM More reviews by shanghaisweetie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

A sexy burgundy shimmer that flashes a bit of green and gold. A favorite of mine for winter tips and toes.