November 24, 2014 | 871 users online

Lip Gloss - Clarins - Colour Quench Lip Balm

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2009 4:31:00 PM More reviews by snowflakegirl

This is great - it's got the colour of a lipstick, sheen of a gloss and texture of a lipbalm! Perfect if you want a nice shiny finish but don't want a sticky gloss, or if you feel that lipstick is a bit too heavy.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2009 4:23:00 AM More reviews by dioraddict84

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is a really nice lip balm/gloss that is much like Lancome's Juicy Tubes. I have this in #12 which is a nice glossy nude beige. It has a nice sweet taste to it as well. Feels great on the lips. There's a lot of other great colors. Would buy again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2009 7:01:00 AM More reviews by mapn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

I wasn't that impressed, and I regret buying a 3-pack of these. I like Labello's CareGloss & Shine way better (and it's ridiculously cheap too).

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2009 8:47:00 AM More reviews by dorsux87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

this lip gloss is great.This is better than lancome juicy tubes cos its not as sticky and also, the finish is more smooth and hydrating on the lips. The color i tried is poppy pink. its just a nice raspberry pink if you prefer a more rosey pink. the color is great with some shimmers. it like it when i applied after my lipbalm cos my lips will have no lines or cracks =) The taste is like raspberry. Luv this =) And most of all, it lasts v long

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2008 12:36:00 AM More reviews by ECMac25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Starts off really nice - smooth and slick consistency with a sugary taste (like a less runny version of Fresh's lipshines). Convenient squeeze tube packaging. Doesn't wear well though. Over time, it dries out and smears - forms that yucky film in the center of my lips that I have to wipe off with tissue before reapplying more product. For hydrating benefits, I much prefer Clarins's moisture replenishing lip balm. Maybe in the future they'll market that in tinted versions like Kiehl's did with their lip balm.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2008 2:39:00 AM More reviews by pigsy

BEST LIP GLOSS EVER : ) non sticky and not too shimmery and fake, COLOR is beautiful, goes perfectly with my lips shade...however staying power tends not to be so great but for what it does compared with what other lip glosses sucked at..i still love this lip gloss, and i tend to be a lip gloss hater. the texture on lips is wonderful and creamy..

rated 4 of 5 on 6/14/2008 2:25:00 AM More reviews by congcongstephanie

I got this color in #16. I felt in love with this light pink yet shiny color when I saw it in the tube and tried it on my hands. But its lighter on my lips than I expected. I got pigment lips and this light pinkish color doesnt look very noticable on my lips, but I do love the shiny light subtle color and its moisturizing power. Some reviews here complained about the cherry scent, I found it okey altho i dun really like cherry scent, but its not strong so its not bother me. The downside is, like other reviews, its pricy, $20 Cdn for a lip balm. and its lasting power is not strong, need to reapply a few times thruout the day. I would love to try a more pigment shade next time when they release new colors. Overall, a good gloss.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2008 4:03:00 PM More reviews by babieedoll

It has noticeable flecks of silver glitter. I bought this is No. 11 a redish pink. It felt nice goign on but after a few it felt like it was drying and leaving nasty little flecks of silver behind. Does not look cool on lips. I will not buy again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2008 11:34:00 PM More reviews by FeeFee34

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I had to return this. It's all about what you specifically are looking for from a gloss, and for me, this is not it. If it was cheaper, then perhaps I would have kept it, but for $20 I really don't need an average gloss that smells like synthetic raspberries (I swear there's a $4 Bonne Bell gloss I had when I was 12 that has the exact same smell) with noticeable flecks of silver glitter.
I bought this is No. 11, which is red, softened by a little pink. I will concede that this gloss has great color payoff and feels moisturizing, but I didn't like how wet and shiny it looked on the lips. I need something less sparkly and more like smooth, flushed lips. To me, this product isn't worth it.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/2/2007 10:21:00 AM More reviews by playfulgal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Its got nice scent and most of all u won't find it too sticky like some other lip balm ...i have got number 12 ...its a very nice nude colour ,if u want some warm colour ..try their number 08..most of the colours are nice...will buy again ...and recommend to friends as well