November 24, 2014 | 1280 users online

Toners - Mario Badescu - Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2014 9:04:00 AM More reviews by rockstar00

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This spray is an excellent product. I picked up my bottle at Nordstrom for $7usd.
The packaging is nothing remarkable just your standard spray bottle.
The product is fantastic and truly remarkable. I use this spray as a toner, refresher and for makeup setting. I carry it around in my Gianni Versace Couture handbag (a gift from my Valentine : D) and I pull it out a few times a day. I am already more than half way done with the bottle I bought a few weeks ago.
This spray does not leave a sticky or clammy feeling on my skin. It does not have a strong scent and it does not make my skin feel suffocated.
This spray DOES refresh, absorb quickly and leaves a nice well rested glow to my skin.
I will never be without this in my beauty arsenal. Never!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2014 7:28:00 PM More reviews by SharkyBritt

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love love love this toner! It's one of my cant live without products. I use this as a toner or refresher spray even over makeup for a soft dewy glow. This toner always calms down my skin if its pink and irritated. My favorite!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/20/2014 6:27:00 AM More reviews by uxi

A bottle of goodness for setting makeup and smoothing/ naturalising the finish of any foundation or powder.
The scent is quite flowery and may be refreshing for some. Personally I find it a bit overpowering for the nose and stinging for my eyes.
Recommended for those with insensitive eyes and noses.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2014 5:06:00 PM More reviews by alina08

This is a light, fragrant spray that refreshes throughout the day. What I love the most is the spritzer, which dispenses just the right amount of product in an even way. I do not think this spray actually performs a function, but rather just serves to refresh your makeup or your skin throughout the day. That being said, I think this is one of the greatest spritzes I have ever bought.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2014 10:51:00 PM More reviews by Sara44

I'm in LOVE with this spray!

It feels so nice on the skin and is a great way to freshen up your makeup while also giving your skin the nourishment it needs, also great as a toner!

UPDATE I like using this over my makeup to freshen it up during the day,
but if you are prone to break outs DO NOT use this on your bare skin, this gave me a combo of little tiny bumps around my chin and huge zits on my cheeks and my skin was clear before I used this, also a friend of mine said she has tried rosewater on her skin as well and it broke her out with little tiny bumps everywhere so if you're acne prone maybe this product isn't the best idea.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2014 11:11:00 AM More reviews by blondebeaute

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've had this product for what seems liek a year and I do use it sparingly. I primarily use it for spritzing on my face prior to makeup, after makeup application, and keep it on me (the bottle is small enough to be portable for the most part) to spary on my face when my makeup looking a little stressed.
I live in Central FL, always at theme parks, always in the dead heat, and I will tote this to Disney in a small bag with me almost 90% of the time. If my makeup starts to act up, I just spray some of this and I instantly look refreshed. (Keep in mind, my Disney makeup is pretty HEAVY. Foundation, blush, bronzer, highlighter, the whole she-bang). I can't go without this product. I've used other spray toners that have very chemical-smells that are very harsh, but this is so soft and romantic smelling with the rosewater.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2014 8:55:00 PM More reviews by Rachelchick

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love this stuff. Spray it before moisturizer to stay hydrated.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2014 10:51:00 PM More reviews by Samieedeemua

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Rosewater is amazing for the skin. Love this

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2014 8:00:00 PM More reviews by caresseanne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

HOLY GRAIL! I don't ever write reviews but after using this after just one day, I'm convinced! I've used MACs fix plus and ELFs makeup mist spray. This is SO MUCH BETTER. You can really tell the difference in your skin.. or at least my skin. A couple months ago I starting breaking out on my cheeks with cystic acne. Maybe I'm speaking too soon, but I feel like this spray has actually helped me get rid of the bumps on my face! My skin is so much smoother. I used this both as a primer and setting spray... It leaves a dewy, glowing finish & my pores are practically invisible! Affordable and portable with an amazing rose scent, this spray is a MUST HAVE.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2014 9:09:00 AM More reviews by PianoGirl1985

This is really not a perfumed spray. Ok, it has a fragrance of a rose, but it is from rose water not an artificial perfumey chemical (it is not like you're spraying actual eua de toilette on your face!).
This spray is very nice. I personally like to use it before applying my morning serums and moisturizers as soon as I get out of the shower. It keeps my combo skin hydrated and helps the application of my skin care. If your skin feels dry during the day, it is nice to spray it on again to refresh it.
Is it an absolute necessity? Probably not, but it is very nice and so inexpensive!