Beyond The Zone Protein Cocktail

4.2

WATER ,AMODIMETHICONE ,DICETYLDIMONIUM CHLORIDE ,PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL ,CHLORPHENESIN ,PROPYLENE GLYCOL ,DMDM HYDANTOIN ,PANTHENOL ,CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE ,TRIDECETH-12 ,CITRIC ACID ,TETRASODIUM EDTA ,FRAGRANCE ,DISODIUM EDTA ,HYDROLYZED OAT PROTEIN ,TRIETHANOLAMINE ,YELLOW 5 ,YELLOW 6 ,CITRAL ,LIMONENE ,LINALOOL

on 2/2/2009 11:17:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Cool

I'm on my second bottle of this. I bleach an dye my hair a lot so I was wanting something I could use often to repair it. This was it! It made my hair very soft without leaving residue. It seemed to soak up and heal my hair. Over time I noticed it made my hair stronger so there was less breakage and longer hair. I use this after everytime I shower. Smells pleasent, not like chemicals at all. Packaging is cool too and for under $6 it's a great buy, a little goes a long way

on 4/1/2008 10:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Impressive! I love the smell of this stuff. Almost like candy, and it makes my hair very soft and managable. Hydrated my dry, thick, frizzy, coarse, curly hair very well, and is soo cheap!

on 10/7/2007 3:11:00 PM

I bought this because of the reviews here. I have only used it once but so far, I love it.

Initially the smell was a little off-putting for me, but it dissipates quickly. My hair feels very good (though it was extremely healthy before even if it is color treated) and I followed other MUAers advice and didn't use too much.

Thank you to all who recommended this.

on 9/9/2007 9:06:00 PM

This stuff is great, it makes my hair and bit shinier and gives my dyed hair some much needed moisture as my hair also has a distinct tendancy toward frizz. I like the sweet smell. It also doesn't weigh my hair down.

on 6/29/2007 11:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I find BTZ products to be the lower end Gems that you find out about if you get lucky enough. I love this stuff; it smells amazing and the bottle is too cute. It's the first thing I spray in my hair after I wash it. I comb it through, then I apply BTZ Frizz Zapper and straighten my hair with a round brush and blow dryer. I then either apply Biosilk Silk Therapy or Jonathan Silky Dirt. I have very long hair and no dye in it so it looks extremely healthy but I beleive it's been looking even healthier since I started using Protein Cocktail. HG ;)

on 7/7/2006 11:47:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My mom bought this the other day along with some other BTZ products from Sally's. She used this in my hair after she highlighted it for me (I used Revlon Frost & Glow so read my review for that if your'e interested in how that came out!), and my hair was a little crispy and dry after washing the highlighting mixture out, so she sprayed this protein cocktail in my hair and it made it a little more softer and smoother instantly. It was also a little easier to comb the many tangles out. The only complaint I have is the spray bottle. At first, it shot out in a long squirt and went everywhere, lol... but that's okay. I'm not donig any major complaining since it's a good product.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I really don't know what this does. It says it is a protein treatment but doesn't seem to have much protein in it at all. When I spray it I feel that I have to use a ton of it. Wouldn't repurchase.

on 4/30/2006 6:49:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Good leave in conditioner. I used to use this overnight to treat my hair once or twice a week.

on 12/16/2005 3:37:00 PM

Yet another product that I use religiously without really being sure that it does anything. I spritz it on my hair after washing, and after putting in Beyond the Zone Get'N Creamed and Loreal Vive Anti-Frizz Serum. I manage to convince myself the the protein is keeping my hair healthy. Maybe it does. I suppose I could experiment by not using it for awhile, but why risk a bad hair day?

on 11/24/2005 8:17:00 PM

Eh... this product was ok... hated the smell... I guess I just couldn't really part from my usual leave ins (Bb Tonic lotion and Wella Restructurizer)... shouldn't have ever strayed! Swapped this one.

Top Rated Beyond The Zone Products