October 1, 2014 | 1197 users online

Hair Treatments - Beyond The Zone - Protein Cocktail

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2007 11:17:00 PM More reviews by linadaze

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I find BTZ products to be the lower end Gems that you find out about if you get lucky enough. I love this stuff; it smells amazing and the bottle is too cute. It's the first thing I spray in my hair after I wash it. I comb it through, then I apply BTZ Frizz Zapper and straighten my hair with a round brush and blow dryer. I then either apply Biosilk Silk Therapy or Jonathan Silky Dirt. I have very long hair and no dye in it so it looks extremely healthy but I beleive it's been looking even healthier since I started using Protein Cocktail. HG ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2006 11:47:00 PM More reviews by jdianne86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My mom bought this the other day along with some other BTZ products from Sally's. She used this in my hair after she highlighted it for me (I used Revlon Frost & Glow so read my review for that if your'e interested in how that came out!), and my hair was a little crispy and dry after washing the highlighting mixture out, so she sprayed this protein cocktail in my hair and it made it a little more softer and smoother instantly. It was also a little easier to comb the many tangles out. The only complaint I have is the spray bottle. At first, it shot out in a long squirt and went everywhere, lol... but that's okay. I'm not donig any major complaining since it's a good product.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2006 10:44:00 AM More reviews by chiodancrgrl23

I really don't know what this does. It says it is a protein treatment but doesn't seem to have much protein in it at all. When I spray it I feel that I have to use a ton of it. Wouldn't repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2006 6:49:00 PM More reviews by courtlee128

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Good leave in conditioner. I used to use this overnight to treat my hair once or twice a week.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/16/2005 3:37:00 PM More reviews by quandarical

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Yet another product that I use religiously without really being sure that it does anything. I spritz it on my hair after washing, and after putting in Beyond the Zone Get'N Creamed and Loreal Vive Anti-Frizz Serum. I manage to convince myself the the protein is keeping my hair healthy. Maybe it does. I suppose I could experiment by not using it for awhile, but why risk a bad hair day?

rated 3 of 5 on 11/24/2005 8:17:00 PM More reviews by pinkgoats

Eh... this product was ok... hated the smell... I guess I just couldn't really part from my usual leave ins (Bb Tonic lotion and Wella Restructurizer)... shouldn't have ever strayed! Swapped this one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2005 11:16:00 PM More reviews by fallface

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really like that I can use this product wether my hair is wet or dry! It smooths my hair all over when I put it on wet hair, then I'll spritz a bit on my ends. As I've found with most BTZ products, a little goes a long way, so go sparingly! How cool, saves money in the long run too!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2005 12:23:00 PM More reviews by owwlala

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

worked OK, not the best but not bad. I can use alot and don't get that icky overused residue feeling that alot of MUAers have experienced, is great for just the ends and even better for a pick me up spray mid day to tame frizzies. I love the scent and the bottle style is a keeper.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2004 5:00:00 PM More reviews by BadMojo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is an amazing product for me. I have dry hair that is nearly impossible to comb when wet. Before this I would not comb my hair when it was wet it took too long and it seemed like I was pulling out tons of hair. Now after trying this my hair is so easy to comb when wet. I use it after washing. I use this as more of a detangler than a leave in conditioner. I use it with smooth shot and neutragena triple moisture silk touch leave in and my hair is soft and silky with little to no frizz. Im on my second bottle and will buy it again

rated 2 of 5 on 10/16/2004 7:23:00 PM More reviews by kelleyd1735

I bought PC because I needed a good leave-in conditioner. I was pretty disappointed. It could be that my hair is just too damaged for it to help much...it would probably work well on hair that just needs a little help. Not the WORST I've ever used, but definitely not the best.