St. Ives 24 Hour Moisture

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

WATER, GLYCERIN, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL, STEARIC ACID, CETYL ALCOHOL, UREA, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, DIMETHICONE, PEG-100 STEARATE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, CARBOMER, FRAGRANCE, TRIETHANOLAMINE, BHT, PHENOXYETHANOL, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, DISODIUM EDTA.

on 1/19/2011 9:59:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

This is a really nice lotion - I wasn't expecting much because I generally don't like St.Ives products but this one, I'm really liking. It leaves my skin so silky soft, without feeling like I've applied a heavy thick cream. A lot of lotions break me out on my chest but this one doesn't. It's lightweight yet provides intense moisture to my skin. It is ever so slightly fragranced but not overly perfumed or offensive in any way. I'll definately be repurchasing this!

on 1/18/2011 1:46:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I Loove this lotion! i have dry skin so its awesome for my skin. Sure the packaging is not the greatest, but its clean and simple :) It dries fast and i can feel it sinking into my skin and drinking it up :)

on 9/22/2010 1:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've always loved St. Ives lotions, but this one turned me off because it has a rather boring package and it's new (I think), so I've never seen or used it before. When I ran out of my normal winter-time lotion, I decided to give this one a try --BEST IDEA I'VE HAD ALL YEAR!

First off, this lotion smells HEAVENLY. It's that clean, fresh, sort-of-liked-Whipped-Silk sort of smell. It also works great; slightly heavier than Whipped Silk but not overly hydrating like Aveeno's lotions. Overall, a great lotion for all times of the year, even when you need a light boost in the summer. I love it!

on 9/18/2010 6:36:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I can't believe I only discovered this lotion just over 1 month ago. My SO has always had the softest skin ever, and I never even thought to ask him what he used. I saw this on his bedroom drawer after I came out the shower one night and thought I'd use this instead of my typical Johnson's Baby Lotion.

Straight away I fell in love with it and got my own bottle! I don't have particularly dry skin, but I can always do with some added moisture to my skin. This provides just the right amount for me - it hydrates without being heavy. It feels so lightweight going on and absorbs straight away without leaving a layer of greasy lotion on the surface of the skin. It is very lightly scented, I can only smell it if I practically stick the bottle up my nose and inhale deeply. That is great for me as I'm not that fond of scented lotions. My skin is left feeling like velvet...I can't stop touching myself (!!!!)

I have sensitive skin and this does not break me out or irritate me. It says it provides 24 hour moisture, I'm not sure about that as I shower 2 or 3 times a day heheh, but it certainly provides ample amounts of moisture for me throughout the day. This would be suitable for winter spring summer or fall for me. 400ml for around 4.50 is not that bad of a deal either.

A definate repurchase for me!

This is a great product! I don't have really dry skin, but I like to stay moisturized. I am loyal to Jergens Ultra Healing and am also impressed with this as well. I am a fan of scented lotions during the day, so these two lotions are what I use at night before bed. I have no trouble with this absorbing into my skin and the smell is very faint. Great price for the size. Will be keeping this on hand!

on 4/10/2010 5:32:00 PM

I am lavish with my body lotions, I don't have particularly dry body skin, but I enjoy the application, and the effect of smooth soft skin.

However in these current straightened times, it does not do to slap on Kiehls Creme de Corps or Philosophy Amazing Grace body lotion because I don't have the funds.

I find that many high street body lotions are just not moisturising enough or are too greasy or have an unpleasant smell.

I would never have tried this body lotion if I hadn't gone to stay at my sister-in-law's, I had forgotten my body lotion and this was lurking in the cabinet, and I love it!

I like the pump, I like the texture - enough to stick to the hand and not slip everywhere when you apply, but not so thick that you get exhausted applying. The smell is faint, and the effect is lasting. And the price, at around 4.50 for 400mls, this is affordable and I am delighted.

Why only 4 lippies? It is a tinsy bit slimey, but only a tinsy bit.

on 4/9/2010 6:46:00 PM

I needed this during the winter when my skin was.. very scale-like.. I knew I needed to fix this problem before it goes out of hand. I read the reviews and I made the right choice.

It is VERY cheap for the volume, WORKS wonderously.. FEELS a bit thick yet pleasant without much scent after appliance. Overall, it's a great product. If you need something that works, I'd try this.

I am happy that it helped me, but it's not so special that I'd keep it for hg lotion. I am not sure what it is.. may be it is the scent..it doesn't have much special quality.. appliance feels like a routine for me. It sinks in very nicely, but after shower.. it does take a little time.

on 3/9/2010 2:04:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Gorgeous moisturiser! I've been using this for at least six months now and I've not used half the bottle. It's inexpensive for such a large bottle. Lovely fresh scent that doesn't linger for too long. I find that I can put this on after my shower and, unless it's a very hot day, I can put my clothes on straightaway without feeling gross. Absorbs well into my skin and keeps my skin lovely and smooth for the whole day. It tends to help even out my skintone on my legs as well, just as a bonus! It's perfect consistency, not runny but not too thick.
No negatives that I can find, love it! :) The only reason this looses a lippy is because I have a tendency to reserve 5 lippies for phenomenal products.

on 1/18/2010 3:36:00 AM

i tried this particular type a few years ago and this is by far the best one from st. ives. it has little to no fragrance, is creamy, not greasy or slippery, and yes it lasts 24 hours. 3 to 4 dollars for this is such an amazing price. i use this every night and this will most likely be the only lotion i ever use again. it is also gentle enough to use on the face. st ives is a cruelty free company and i love all of their lotions however a lot of their new lotions have a strong floral scent so i recommend smelling them before choosing one.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This is an all-around good lotion for the price (roughly C$4.50 @ Price Chopper). It isn't immediately soothing like Aveeno or baby lotion, but it does keep the dry itchies from getting out of hand. My skin isn't terribly dry, so I can't speak to the "24 hour" part, but I don't find myself getting itchy between showers. Unlike the really cheap store-brand lotion I was using before, it does absorb after a few minutes, and I can put my clothes on without them dragging and sticking. This has a definite lotion texture, not a cream, and a light chemically-candy scent that goes away quickly. The pump bottle dispenses well but not too much. I'm sure I'll rebuy this since it's effective and cost-efficient both.