December 22, 2014 | 1660 users online

Eye Shadow - Urban Decay - Sin Eyeshadow

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2013 5:41:00 PM More reviews by lindseyjo

Sin is one of the first single potted eyeshadows I'd ever purchased and it certainly did not disappoint. It looks incredible on blue eyes and is very versatile. It is great for everyday use and matches well with other eyeshadow shades. It has standard packaging for a high-end makeup line. The price, in my opinion, is worth the quality and use you will get out of this product. I would highly recommend this to anyone, regardless of their eye color or skin tone.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/25/2013 3:12:00 AM More reviews by asherzoby

I am chinese with NC20-25 skin with yellow tones. I got compliments when i use this eyeshadow before, i am just not sure if i like it enough. it goes on a tad too frosty for my liking. it does not really compliment my skin that much though, so i use it on the outer sides of my eyes. i know some people think this is suitable to highlight the brow area and the inner corner, but i prefer a brighter white colour for that - like my trusty NYX in cottage cheese. i may try doing that one day, although i am not too sure about whether it will work since i find this really too dark for my eyes.

since it got so much raves, i will try to see how it works for asians! will update if i can figure out how to work this in for my skin, until then, i think my sallow skin tone defintely needs something brighter.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2013 2:32:00 PM More reviews by Parisa909

I first discovered Sin when I purchased the Urban Decay Naked Palette, and I utterly adore it! It is such a gorgeous pink champagne colour that gives a lovely brightening effect to my eyes. I love using it in my inner corners, it gives a metallic sheen and a barely there glow, but still brightens up and opens the eyes massively. It works incredibly well with cool-toned eye shadows such as MAC Satin Taupe and Sable, my favourite eye shadows to pair it with personally are MAC Trax and the plummy-purple shade in the NARS Habanera duo. I love Sin so much that I purchased it as a single eyeshadow. Lastly, the pigmentation is outstanding and the texture is butter-soft, thoroughly recommend!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/24/2012 9:23:00 PM More reviews by mariesarah53

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Nice shade to just slap on your eyes. Very multi-functional: can be used as browbone & inner cornerhighlight/lid color, perhaps even a face highlight, though I've never used it for that purpose.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2012 2:18:00 AM More reviews by Sugacube

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a great color! Easy to use, and stays on all night =)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2012 11:44:00 PM More reviews by sjlc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is my HG eyeshadow. Literally the most gorgeous shadow I've ever used. I can't really explain the color-a very shimmery champagne with a bit (I hate to say this) of copper. Looks beautiful on pale skin. I wear this 4 ways, as an all over lid color, brow bone highlighter, inner corners, and under the eye to wake you up. Also nice as a highlighter. Makes blue eyes really pop. To reference I am very light NC15. The texture of this is like no other, buttery and soft and pigmented. Lasts on lids forever and takes a while for me to hit pan. Favorite shadow hands down. If you're thinking about buying this, do it. It's so worth it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2012 7:39:00 AM More reviews by lizzea

Again, won't need to repurchase as there is a lot of product. Works well as a lid and highlight colour. Pigmented and smooth. Lovely.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/27/2012 4:45:00 AM More reviews by zaynaz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I'm kind of on the fence about this one... The quality is really good (I got mine in BOS4), and the colour is intriguing, just subtly pink/beige. But it is SO frosty. I like shimmery eyeshadows, and I have used this as a highlighter, but it's really too pale and frosty for me... I'm kind of glad I've got it, and yet I think it makes any look I do look overdone.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2012 7:47:00 PM More reviews by Seattlemama

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

One of my favorites and one that I wear most often. I love the new formulation, it really is SO silky and looks so consistent. Blends like a dream. Goes with everything. It's gold but it's not too warm - I prefer cooler eyeshadow colors and this one is very cool-toned for a gold. I think it would work on almost any skin tone. I don't find this too shimmery for day - I think it's just right. I sometimes use this as an allover wash, sometimes on lids only with mushroom in crease/outer v. Perfect!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2012 1:31:00 AM More reviews by absinthe27

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

My favorite eyeshadow hands-down. I wear this almost every day as a base color. Any UD shadow collection I own has Sin completely wiped out of it before any other color is half empty.