September 22, 2014 | 2016 users online

Treatments (Eye) - BeneFit Cosmetics - Ooh la lift!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/28/2012 12:19:00 PM More reviews by bs786229

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This product does not work. I had high hopes bc I love BeneFit, and I definitely need help under my eyes. I def would not recommend.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/23/2012 9:42:00 AM More reviews by SNEAKYSNAKE

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

If you have significant dark circles is does nothing. It causes my concealer to clump. It was recommended to use it in addition to my concealer and I find it to be a total waste of money for the purpose of brightening if you have dark circles.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2012 6:43:00 AM More reviews by IamAleks

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I like this product. It brightens up undereye area really well. I apply it with concealer brush. Usually don't have to touch up during the day.
I'm not sure if it's gonna work for darker skin tone but for fair skin in me opinion it's just fine.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/17/2012 12:46:00 PM More reviews by condracek4337

I purchased this product and i am not very impressed. I did not expect it to act as a concealer, but i did expect it to lighten my eyes a little more than it does. when you put it on, you have to be careful not to rub it in too much or else the product will completley disappear. I use this for a little pick me up when im going out. Good product but i will not be repurchasing it.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2012 3:40:00 PM More reviews by MsDZ

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

By itself this is not a Holy Grail product, but it's pretty close...if you have pale skin (which I do, so for me it works great). I have friends with darker skin tone that didn't notice a difference worth the price. I compare this to Touche Eclat; it is a highlighter, not meant to be a concealer. If you purchase this to use as a concealer you will be disappointed! However, if you layer it with a concealer it helps to brighten the eye area so that the bluish area under eyes is lightened and ready for any other makeup you wish to apply. Don't buy this with the intent of getting rid of undereye circles, but with the intent of using it in combination with a concealer for the purposes of lightening the shadows that develop from those circles.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2012 11:21:00 AM More reviews by knox

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

THIS STUFF IS GREAT!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2012 4:06:00 PM More reviews by Tinabear

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

For me this product isn't 100% amazing but I did get it dirt cheap so can't complain too much.
It does brighten the under eye area slightly but nothing amazing.
Great for my brow bone I'd probbers only buy it for this reason.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/1/2012 9:36:00 PM More reviews by Mellc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Product doesnt really do anything. I can still see the bags under my eyes after i apply it. Have tried it alone, under a primary eye concealer and over,,, still nothing. ugh

rated 3 of 5 on 5/27/2012 6:49:00 PM More reviews by plasticbambi

This stuff is expensive and settles in lines easily. Doesn't do very much at all other than that. Waste of money.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/26/2012 5:01:00 PM More reviews by Kc3558

Expensive, poor packaging, small quantity and virtually invisible on my olive (jlo)
skin tone. Im just to busy to return but If this ever happens to me again im taking it back to the store. Ive loved benefit for yrs but this is a total rip off, shame on them.