August 20, 2014 | 1902 users online

Lipstick - L'Oreal - Colour Riche in Toasted Almond

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2008 4:39:00 PM More reviews by mizz_kay

I've bought this lipstick over and over again because I never go out anywhere without wearing it! It's a nice nude colour on me. (I have a warm-toned skin colour)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2008 9:27:00 PM More reviews by staciarose22

A beautiful nude with great pigment and pink added so it does not wash anyone out. This is a universal shade. It's creamy and has no shimmer, goes on smooth. I am always going back for it. I had an HG color some years ago that is no longer made, and this is an exact match. This nude never washes you out and it's very natural. Lips have a slight glow/shine but it stays on.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2008 2:31:00 PM More reviews by jacnqt

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this lipstick. I tried Fairest Nude which is nice but too pinky for me and CVS was out of Tawny which is the shade between Fairest Nude and Toasted Almond so I figured I'd give this one a try and I'm glad I did. It works on my warm complexion and is really neutral. I won't try again because I'm always trying new colors and never buy any lipstick twice but I will definitely get use out of this color.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2007 3:39:00 PM More reviews by pauley

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have been using Toasted Almond, for ever it is the best I always try other's and waste a lot of money, Colour Riche, has the best color's and are better than alot of the more expensive brands, why waste your money.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/30/2007 4:46:00 PM More reviews by nicolefox_ot

This review is based on the color of this lippie on me only - I looove the colour riche line, but I can't belive so many people liked this color. It looked very coral on me (I have fair, freckly skin with coolish undertones). However, I gave it to my red-haired, warm-toned skinned sister and it looked beautiful on her. If you look good in very warm colors, I guess this would be for you.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2007 10:32:00 AM More reviews by stellina

I got this recently and I'm really liking it. It's a nude/natural shade but a bit on the warm side. I also got Nature's Blush since it's supposedly a Jen Lopez favorite (I'm no fan of hers but I have similar coloring), but I like this better. It's not as dark and it's more flattering - with NB, I have to play around with lip liner shades to keep it from looking too brown but TA is just right. L'Oreal may be a little more $ than the average DS products, but there are always sales & coupons and the quality is equal to the department store brands (in fact, they did sell this in those stores at one time). My only grip is that bulky tube that doesn't really stay shut - I love their l/s so I really wish they'd update the packaging.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2007 1:33:00 PM More reviews by obzessd

Good medium neutral nude. It comes out truly neutral on me , no pinkish or orangey undertones. In comparison to Nature's Blush, it is less orange and lighter and thus more flattering. I like Aishrwya's Beige more, b/c that is pinker and has more of a warming effect. Typical good Loreal quality: slight floral scent, creamy consistency, doesn't dry my lips out, good pigmentation and lasting power.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2007 11:12:00 PM More reviews by lctirwin

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I just keep getting more and more impressed with the L'Oreal Color Riche lipsticks. This was on sale at the drugstore and based on the reviews, decided to give it a try. I love it! It is a lighter neutral shade with a bit more pink than the Nature's Blush I've been wearing. It is a fantastic nude color that does not leave you washed out and blah. I would think this neutral would look wonderful on many skin tones, any time of the year. Yes, the smell can be a bit much. But this lipstick stays on, is creamy and is reasonably priced. Works for me!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2006 1:20:00 PM More reviews by keahi

I used this back in the day (highschool) and then moved on to bigger and better (read, more expensive) lipsticks. Suddenly bought this again on impulse at the grocery store and am amazed I haven't had this on hand for all those years. This is an incredibly flattering nude shade--a good creamier knockoff of Napoli by Nars (at least on my coloring). I love when I rediscover great products like this one!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2006 2:10:00 PM More reviews by casabeav

My holy grail, never fail everyday lipstick. My coloring: Brown eyes, indeterminate hair color (somewhere between blonde/brown w/ red highlights), light warm complexion(red/yellow undertones). This is probably the best neutral lipcolor I have ever found for me. It is a peachy/pinky/brownish color on me. Very flattering, although I do have to wear lipbalm underneath because it can be a bit drying. Staying power is pretty good, the biggest problem for me however is this formula can dry out your lips. That said, this is a superb color & I hope L'oreal does not discontinue it (every other color I have ever loved from them is gone), so I hope this one is here to stay.