November 21, 2014 | 1763 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - Nivea - Tinted Moisturizer

rated 4 of 5 on 5/8/2010 7:16:00 PM More reviews by Hoitoy

I have very oily skin and this product does not make it worse, it makes my skin glow and not greasy. I am also using LM oil free TM, i really like that too but i find it a bit too thick and dry. I can buy 6 of the Nivea TM for the price of 1 LM TM.

Does not break me out and it lasts all day, whereas i become oily very quickly after LM TM.
Will defo repurchase

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2010 2:48:00 PM More reviews by ticklemeyellow

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this during my trip to London last month and I'm really impressed with this TM. I bought mine at Boots for £3.99 (which is a little over $6 US). There was only one color available on shelves, Natural which may not be appropriate for those with very fair skin, as it's a bit dark on me (I'm about NC20, light with yellow undertones). I apply this TM after my SPF moisturizer (a bit redundant but this TM does not have SPF) has had time to absorb and this goes on very light and creamy and quite opaque for a TM, so much so that I DON'T even need to touch up with any concealer. It does rub off on clothes; however, on my face, it doesn't melt or streak. In my opinion, the scent is fresh and unoffensive. I've only been using this TM for about a month, and it's still pretty cool in New York. It's not nearly as humid as it will get during the summer months so I'm not sure how this TM will fare in warmer months. For now, I will give it 4 lippies, will edit/update if there are any changes. Unfortunately, I won't be able to purchase this TM again because this isn't available in the US---a shame but if I ever find myself in the UK or overseas, I will be sure to stock up on this TM.

EDIT (5/21/10) The weather is starting to get warm and I'm still loving this TM. Luckily, my bf is in London for business and was able to snag a couple more tubes for me. :)

EDIT (1/21/11) It's been almost a year since I've discovered this TM, and even with almost daily usage, I'm still on my 1st tube & still loving it, holds up in all 4 seasons, great coverage, creamy consistency for easy blending, provides a dewy finish and long wearing.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/9/2009 4:27:00 AM More reviews by ladymarion

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

liked this product but don't looove it..it's a very creamy, heavy moisturizer, good pigmentation for a tinted moisturizer. I unfortunately bought the wrong colour, the darker one, and it's kinda dark for my rather fair skin, however I use it if i want to create a healthy tan effect, and I manage to tone it down with my super fair powder..I think it's an ok product, i think i'll get the fairer one as it's so cheap. added bonus for the spf!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/9/2009 12:09:00 AM More reviews by leeni03

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

In Australia, I think there's only one set colour and it's so great. I have medium/tan skin and putting this on just makes my face VERY tanned (but not orange at least!). It's ok as a moisturizer but if I had to choose, I'd definitely choose
the nivea oil-free moisturizer ( blue) with oceanic minerals!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/26/2009 6:07:00 AM More reviews by mingrinne

I got the moisturiser in the lighter colour, and I only use it to match my face colour to the rest of my body when I have a tan. It does that very well, and looks even and feels light. Not bad for the price. I do have oily skin though and this product doesn't seem to help that, so I probably won't buy this again.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/16/2009 2:12:00 PM More reviews by Ciaraireland

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Im not a big fan of this product at all . . . I applied this in the morning and my skin looked tanned , adn dewy. How ever when I got home that day I was mortified to see my orange/streaky face in the mirror. It had gone patchy and the colour had darkened during the day without me knowing. :S Im not a big fan of the smell either. . its been ages since Ive used this and I can still remember that smell . . .:P

rated 4 of 5 on 10/3/2009 10:26:00 PM More reviews by plawusha

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use this crème in lighter shade. I have pale skin, and for daily activities it gives me natural look, so my face doesn’t look too pale and white to wear lip gloss and mascara. My face color is more vivid with this. It doesn’t clodge my pores and it can camouflage some black spots and pimples. Bad side is that my face starts to shine really bad after an hour or two with this creme.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2009 7:32:00 AM More reviews by Indrawn

* PROS
- Looks and feels very natural, no hint of orange (cough Avon).
- Blends easily.
- You can layer this, but if you don't blend it well you'll get uneven splotches. This doesn't happen with one layer though so usually I just stick to one.
- Conceals my blackheads to some extent.
- Doesn't clog up pores like foundation.
- Good base for a foundation. Moisturises so your skin doesn't look flaky when you put foundation on, and gives a little extra coverage.

* CONS
- Light coverage, but perhaps I'm asking too much from a tinted moisturiser. 1-2 layers of this makes my skin look decent.
- Only comes in one colour, which is quite dark actually. It works very well with my olive/tan skin but does not blend that well with light skin. However if you are pale and want a healthy semi-tanned look, this is good for that effect. :)
- Sometimes when you're squeezing the bottle a huge blob of brown moisturiser SPURTS out, and it STAINS your clothes. Lesson learnt, don't change into nice clothes before applying this.

- - -
PRICE [3] | PACKAGING [2] | REPURCHASE [maybe]

rated 1 of 5 on 7/18/2009 9:32:00 PM More reviews by BlackJay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Tried this twice, both times it made my pale skin look orange (ew!).This was especially noticeable under natural light. Also, this stuff is seriously greasy, after an hour or so I felt (and looked) like I'd put oil onto my skin. Orange and oily. Sure as hell not going to buy again.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/18/2009 6:07:00 AM More reviews by ilurvevintage26

I bought one in NATURAL but it didn't seem natural-looking to me at all. It kinda has a very heavy coverage feel to it even if I applied a wee bit plus I don't dig the smell (it makes me feel nauseous :-P ) The consistency is just too heavy for me.