November 28, 2014 | 1868 users online

Fragrances - Christian Dior - J'adore - L'eau de Toilette

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2008 4:23:00 PM More reviews by Metraria

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

A very nice perfume, sweet and floral. The heart is based around the classic rose-violet accord, and the scent has touches of citrus and warm woods. I rarely wear it, as it's not quite right for me. However, if you like straight florals, this is worth a try. Nothing terribly special about it, but it's polished. I can picture it being worn in an office. It's good enough that I can imagine that this is exactly what some people are looking for in a signature scent. Although I haven't attempted it myself, I think this fragrance would be easy to layer with another simple scent. I received a bottle several years ago, and kept it in a cool, dark, dry place. I got a new sample and compared it to my bottle, and I did not notice any staleness in the older juice. While the bottle is pretty, I find that its height can make it difficult to store.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2007 8:49:00 PM More reviews by smileyswtie

My best friend brought along a sample of this perfume on an overnight trip to NYC. I loved it so much, she gave me the sample. By the end of our trip, I was in Sephora buying the entire giftset. Now, whenever I wear this scent, it reminds me of my favorite city. :) Really, though...this is a great scent...just a few spritzes, and you're set for the day.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2007 9:56:00 PM More reviews by seasplash

One of my favorite fragrances. I would catergorize it as more of a spring/summer perfume, but I use this year-round. It's quite floral initially but dries down to a very soft musk on my skin...very pleasant and unoffensive. I get compliments on it all the time. In winter I prefer heavier, spicer sents but this is an old stand-by for days I want something fresh and light. ps. The main notes are plum, orchid and blackberry musk.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/17/2007 9:52:00 AM More reviews by llmacll

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like the smell but it tends to be too strong and give me a headache. I used to spray it in the air and just walk though it but it still smelled strong on me... I won't buy it again but for those of you who enjoy strong perfumes, it is a nice scent. Just a bit too much for me... Another complaint is that the cap keeps falling off too...

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2007 7:56:00 PM More reviews by shoeho72

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Pretty and feminine- maybe a little too sweet at first, but dries down pretty well. Not terribly unique but definitely girly and has decent staying power.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/9/2007 10:29:00 AM More reviews by Situations

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Gag! I was expecting a lot from this from the reviews and I just don't get any sweet notes. I like sweet in my perfume and this is just sour to me. It's also giving me a major headache. Thank god I got the sample before buying the full bottle.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2006 3:07:00 PM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Absolute femininity. Orchid, plum and blackberry musk. Has light floral top notes and a spicy musk base. Very pretty scent that is fairly long lasting. Does not suit my personality though.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2006 7:40:00 AM More reviews by jehanneisbeautiful

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I adore this fragrance. It is my 'signature scent'. So light and feminine, it is mindblowing!! I <3 forever.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/5/2006 3:20:00 AM More reviews by fiddles1

This scent is so headache provoking. I love all types of scents including the strong ones so it is not because I cannot take a heavy perfume. This one is veryyy strong and heavy though to the point of nauseation. I cannot explain what it does to me when I smell it. It is far too sweet, also. I just can't stand it. Good advice: Get a sample before purchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2006 11:20:00 AM More reviews by dodecaphonie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Classy, sparkling, feminine, luminous,perfect.