September 18, 2014 | 1342 users online

Eyeliner - Kiss Me - Kiss Me Eyeliner in Black

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2006 4:21:00 PM More reviews by jjlee

Hands down, the best eyeliner I've tried. I'm Asian and eyeliner always smudges on me (even if the eyeliner claims to be smudgeproof/waterproof). It delivers a clean, dramatic look, but you do have to be careful with the application (it's thin, so you have to apply two coats). I know some people think it takes too long to set; what I usually do is put my hair dryer on the cool setting and blow it across my eyes for a couple seconds and it's dry. It can break down and flake a little if it's a hot/humid day and my lids get oily, but I can usually avoid that by dusting a bit of translucent powder on top of the eyeliner.
Update: This has been replaced by Maybelline Ultra Liner as my new HG eyeliner.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2006 12:00:00 PM More reviews by wooskee

I was very skeptical about this product but I was pleasantly surprised at the crazy staying power of the liner. It really does not move once it's set (I blinked before it dried and got it all over my lid). I have really oily eyelids and this stuff did not budge at all. The removal was interesting, though. I wear contacts and I have to be sure that I remove them before taking off the liner. The instructions say to use water and appy gentle pressure and the liner will come off. The problem is it comes off in these little black plastic-y like pieces that could easily get into the eye. I've now started using a moist Q-tip to gently remove it and I find that I have more control than using my fingertip. I make sure that I rinse it all off really well. Not your everyday eyeliner, since it's a bit dramatic but definitely a keeper for night time or special occasions that warrant a more dramatic look.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2006 4:57:00 PM More reviews by shoppingnut

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this eyeliner after trying the mascara (which I LOVE!!!). I love the fact that it actually stays on (I have a lot of "racoon eye" issues when it comes to makeup), but it's a like most liquid eyeliners, it's a little tricky to apply. My eyelashes sometimes get covered with the eyeliner and then become clumpy which is a little annoying. I do like using this for evenings out as it stays in place, however, I find it a little too harsh for daytime and use the BB gel liner for a softer day look.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/26/2006 11:36:00 PM More reviews by 40sRock

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Not horrible, but not great either. I think the main reason I wasn't CRAZY about it...is because I didn't like the applicator....I like a pointer brush. I do have to say though that the liner stays put!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2006 2:39:00 AM More reviews by expat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I live in a year-round hot, humid climate and have had a terrible time keeping liner and mascara where it is supposed to be, namely on my lashes and my lashline. Within a few hours of application, there are always smudges under my eyes...EXCEPT with Kiss Me products. This stuff really stays on. My favorite eyeliner color is actually Bobbie Brown's Granite, but even it would end up smudged under my eyes. Now I put on my BB liner and then put a line of Kiss Me Liner over top of it and it's set. Seals it in all day and into the night. Love it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2005 12:19:00 PM More reviews by joodles

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

The formula is similar if not the same as Kiss Me mascara. It washes off easily with a combination of pressure and water; I just drag my index finger gently over the liner after washing my face. The consistency is more watery compared to other eyeliners and takes a few seconds longer to dry. I hoped the liner would last all day but after 10 plus hours the eyeliner did wear off at the inner corner of my eyes. Unlike the mascara, the eyeliner does flake a bit.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/26/2005 8:00:00 PM More reviews by curbtheaddiction

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I had high hopes for this one, but for reason, had NO luck with it. First it takes forever to dry (I rush to work in the morning and don't want to wait 2+ minutes for my lids to dry). AND even then, it still smudges. Very frustrating.

Granted, I have small asian eyes. But Bobbi Brown gel eyeliner lasted longer without creasing, and with minimal smudging, whereas this left me with gross black smudges under my eyes 3/4 through my workday. Talk about embarassing.

I can't believe that I wasted $24 on this baby. If you want a good mascara to eyeliner, use English Ideas Mega Mascara -- that is the most amazing, no smudge, long-wearing mascara I've ever used that can also double as eyeliner. Love it! continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2005 12:43:00 AM More reviews by princeherbie

This is hands down the BEST eyeliner I have ever used! Just like the Kiss Me website says......it says on all day, doesn't smudge, budge or run. I have tried all sorts of liner and nothing ever stayed on me. This liner stayed on afer swimming, napping and laughing till I cried! You have to try it.....you'll be addicted!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/26/2005 6:25:00 AM More reviews by Kitty_Glamourcat

I love this liquid eyeliner, but Urban Decays Soot is still my HG. I don't think this is worth the hefty cost. The fine brush makes it easy for application, but it's a bit tricky to tidy up with a Q-tip because of it's gooey silicon formula. It is long lasting and super black, but it's not a great eyeliner if you use a conventional or heated eyelash curler - the eyeliner comes off onto the lash curler, maybe one of the wand lash curlers would work with this.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/24/2005 4:37:00 PM More reviews by Nymphetamine

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Ok liquid liner but definatly not worth $23 CDN. It doesn't set right away, you have to let it dry for about a whole minute. the liner left the creases of my eyelid that are near the lash line so it doesn't make a solid black line. I have to reapply constantly. The tube would ocme apart sometimes. It's hard to explain, but if you get it you'll understand. In fact the very cheap New York color for around $5 CDN works jsut as well as this stuff, and is much cheaper. The only think I liked about this is that it is VERY black, and it has a very thin brush making it very easy to make sexy wings. Otherwise I would've recommend it. It's just a waste of money.