Wet 'n' Wild Bronzer

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

Hum, I got the lightest shade -- light/medium.

I heard all the raves about it, and I decided to give it a try.

Perhaps this isn't my shade, but EW, this is a pink undertoned bronzer. Horrible HORRIBLE horrible on my skin (NC25) yuck yuck yuck!

I used it once when I Was testing and I'll never use this again. It just doesn't work with my skintone.

Maybe the other shades would work better, but I don't find a reason to go back. The packaging is not flattering, but the price tag is.

If it matches your skin tone, get it.

The light/medium is nicely satin/matte. If only it matched my skin...

got this in bali bronze...WAY too shimmery!

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I've never been a fan of bronzers. I hate to get a tan as well so it's the look more than the product itself that I don't like. I was sent this one as a free gift and while the quality of the product is good, the colour is awful. The shade is Light Sun, which I think is a new one available here in the UK. It's basically yellow. This is a bronzer that would suit a Simpson. I don't understand how anyone, even people with yellow undertones, would wear this and not look ridiculous. Having said that the packaging is really good. It's how I wish the MegaGlo Illuminating Powder was packaged.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

why is it so, shimmery?
I was looking for a more
matte finish.
but its well worth it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

ive always hated bronzers because they make me look really fake, even when applied by a makeup artist, but this one (in medium dark) looks great on me! And its only 3 dollers! will def be buying again

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

it was ok. i brought it twice. The thing is i could not get over the shimmer (why is everyhthing becoming so shimmery anyway) and when i put it on my face I would look great but a few hours later it would look dull and lifless i really wanted to love it. i never used the brush that came with it look like it would break me out and the glass window would always fall out. so i use my own puff puff. I had got the med/dark.

When I got this home,I thought it was going to be too dark even tho I picked up the light/medium one.It looked quite dull too so I was a bit dissappointed,But when I tried it on it was perfect! It wasnt dark at all,in fact I just looked healthy not tanned.It has no shimmer and didnt turn orange and lasted hours.Im really pleased with this,specially as it only cost 1.87 in Tesco :o) I love WnW stuff and am so pleased its back in a UK store.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I love these so much! I got mine in the lightest shade available, number 742 (I don't recall the name, when i took off the wrapper the name went with it). It's gives me a gorgeous iridescent glow, without being cakey, or glittery. It lasts all day, and doesn't break me out. For 2.99 this is a fantastic deal! I'd highly reccomend giving it a try.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

this is my HG bronzer for 3 bucks!. what else can i ask for? the colors are great on me without looking cheap or overpowering my look plus it stays really long. great if i really want a tanned look or just to give me a nice glow!

i wish i liked this product. i was going to get the milani bronzer, but i was short on budget, so i picked this up, thinking it wouldn't be thaat bad. when i got home, i tried it on, and completely hated it when i opened it.
it's very powdery, orange-y, bad staying power, the packaging sucks, the brush is flimsy...and most important of all, i'ts HELLUH glittery.
wow, i am so sad. especially now, when i log onto makeup alley, and it has so many good reviews! why?! did i get a baad one..?
well i got it in tahitian sand, if your wondering. hopefully you won't pick this color as well.

Popular Bronzers