Wet 'n' Wild Bronzer

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

on 9/30/2009 11:22:00 PM

got this in bali bronze...WAY too shimmery!

on 9/18/2009 8:39:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I've never been a fan of bronzers. I hate to get a tan as well so it's the look more than the product itself that I don't like. I was sent this one as a free gift and while the quality of the product is good, the colour is awful. The shade is Light Sun, which I think is a new one available here in the UK. It's basically yellow. This is a bronzer that would suit a Simpson. I don't understand how anyone, even people with yellow undertones, would wear this and not look ridiculous. Having said that the packaging is really good. It's how I wish the MegaGlo Illuminating Powder was packaged.

on 9/11/2009 3:55:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

why is it so, shimmery?
I was looking for a more
matte finish.
but its well worth it.

on 8/5/2009 5:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

ive always hated bronzers because they make me look really fake, even when applied by a makeup artist, but this one (in medium dark) looks great on me! And its only 3 dollers! will def be buying again

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

it was ok. i brought it twice. The thing is i could not get over the shimmer (why is everyhthing becoming so shimmery anyway) and when i put it on my face I would look great but a few hours later it would look dull and lifless i really wanted to love it. i never used the brush that came with it look like it would break me out and the glass window would always fall out. so i use my own puff puff. I had got the med/dark.

on 6/22/2009 3:21:00 AM

When I got this home,I thought it was going to be too dark even tho I picked up the light/medium one.It looked quite dull too so I was a bit dissappointed,But when I tried it on it was perfect! It wasnt dark at all,in fact I just looked healthy not tanned.It has no shimmer and didnt turn orange and lasted hours.Im really pleased with this,specially as it only cost 1.87 in Tesco :o) I love WnW stuff and am so pleased its back in a UK store.

on 6/21/2009 11:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I love these so much! I got mine in the lightest shade available, number 742 (I don't recall the name, when i took off the wrapper the name went with it). It's gives me a gorgeous iridescent glow, without being cakey, or glittery. It lasts all day, and doesn't break me out. For 2.99 this is a fantastic deal! I'd highly reccomend giving it a try.

on 6/18/2009 7:35:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

this is my HG bronzer for 3 bucks!. what else can i ask for? the colors are great on me without looking cheap or overpowering my look plus it stays really long. great if i really want a tanned look or just to give me a nice glow!

on 6/17/2009 1:35:00 AM

i wish i liked this product. i was going to get the milani bronzer, but i was short on budget, so i picked this up, thinking it wouldn't be thaat bad. when i got home, i tried it on, and completely hated it when i opened it.
it's very powdery, orange-y, bad staying power, the packaging sucks, the brush is flimsy...and most important of all, i'ts HELLUH glittery.
wow, i am so sad. especially now, when i log onto makeup alley, and it has so many good reviews! why?! did i get a baad one..?
well i got it in tahitian sand, if your wondering. hopefully you won't pick this color as well.

on 6/11/2009 1:54:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I love this bronzer!!!! I really dont know were to start, hmm lets go with price DIRT CHEAP. Ok maybe worth more than dirt but absolutely affordable. What i love about this bronzer is the awsoome color payoff and lasting power. Im not sure what color i have i think its the darkest on (cant find a name on it) but it makes my already tan/olive skin look wonderfuly bronzed/tan. There is no shimmer in this which i love b/c i already have oily skin and me and shimmer dont get along. I wear this almost everyday b/c the color is very appropriate for work, and at night i build up the color for a more intense tan look. Overall i will continue to repurchase this! Love this stuff!

Popular Bronzers