October 23, 2014 | 1941 users online

Gels/Soaps - Aveeno - Stress Relief Body Wash

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2009 1:24:00 AM More reviews by feebeewhiskers

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this body wash! To be honest, I'm not sure what the ups and downs of a body wash really are unless you are the post below me who had an outbreak similar to what I get when I use self tanners- allergic reaction to something not necessarily a flaw in the product.

I LOVE the smell of this stuff!! It is definitely relaxing and oober moisturizing! Love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/7/2009 11:48:00 AM More reviews by tequila_sunrise

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this stuff!! It obviously doesn't remove all of the stresses of your life, but I think the smell of this body wash DOES help you to relax. And, my skin feels smoother, and less dry (from before) after using this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2009 4:21:00 PM More reviews by smm9032

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a really great body wash. The scent is fantastic and it makes my skin feel super soft. It doesn't irritate me at all. I will definitely buy this again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2009 7:47:00 PM More reviews by Bsheth86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I have mixed feelings about this because the instructions say to shake it everytime before using. Why is that necessary? Smell is great but i have a feeling this is breaking me out. I have red bumps on my back after using this. I use to use dove soap bar before this and never had any issues. I usually like Aveeno products but i do not know about this one.

Update: definitely had an eczema outbreak today because of this..iam covered in red bumps :(

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2008 8:33:00 AM More reviews by sweetnsnooty

This is the only "lavender" scented soap that I will buy. Perhaps it's the chamomile and ylang-ylang that calms the lavender down to a level that I actually enjoy. This body wash smells pleasantly and lathers up nicely but all in all isn't "WOW". I don't notice any special moisturizing benefits. Stress relief...? No, any good smelling soap in my shower is my stress relief and I've never noticed lavender to be soothing - as I've said, I normally don't like the smell of lavender but Aveeno did a nice job combining ingredients in this product. I buy this body wash every couple of years and I enjoy it while it lasts.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2008 11:23:00 AM More reviews by jaqi16

This product is pretty good. It lathers well and smells nice. I don't notice it to be especially moisturizing, but it does a little. It's a little more pricey than some of the other body washes out there that I think are just as good. I would buy this again though, if I got it on sale.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2008 1:33:00 AM More reviews by allison125

This body wash smells great. It produces a nice, creamy lather and leaves a pleasantly soft scent on the skin. The smell is really "comforting," if that makes any sense. I don't feel like it's super-hydrating, but I have lotions to take care of that. All-in-all, it's a nice product.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2008 2:32:00 AM More reviews by sugarbrokespice

I started using Aveeno body wash after my doctor recommended it to me. I got the Stress Relief because I love the calming smell of lavender. The body wash is so creamy and gentle, and it leaves a lingering soft scent on my skin.
The only part that I don't like is that the directions say to "shake well" before use. What is in this body wash that needs to be shaken? I never remember to do that step because I've never had a body wash that I needed to shake before.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2008 5:23:00 PM More reviews by Ollie0

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this product!!!! Lately i've been stressed and after using this it puts me in a calm state, ready for bed. To me it doesn't smell artificial, it smells like real lavender, oatmeal, ylang ylang. Its creamy and leaves your skin soft. Lovely.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2008 7:25:00 PM More reviews by viajake

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Ladies, the fragrance is soothing, my skin feels great afterwards, and I keep on buying it so I guess I love it!