Aveeno Stress Relief Body Wash

4.2

Water, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Decyl Glucoside, Oat Kernel Flour, Glycol Stearate, Sodium Lauroampho Pg Acetate Phosphate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch, Peg-150 Pentaerythritol Tetrastearate, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Trioleate, Tetrasodium Edta, Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Fragrance, Quaternium 15 May Contain ( /-): Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid

on 3/24/2009 4:43:00 PM

This body wash smells very good. It doesn't irritate my skin in any way like most soaps do. I like it a lot!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I love this body wash! To be honest, I'm not sure what the ups and downs of a body wash really are unless you are the post below me who had an outbreak similar to what I get when I use self tanners- allergic reaction to something not necessarily a flaw in the product.

I LOVE the smell of this stuff!! It is definitely relaxing and oober moisturizing! Love it!

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

Love this stuff!! It obviously doesn't remove all of the stresses of your life, but I think the smell of this body wash DOES help you to relax. And, my skin feels smoother, and less dry (from before) after using this.

on 3/2/2009 4:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This is a really great body wash. The scent is fantastic and it makes my skin feel super soft. It doesn't irritate me at all. I will definitely buy this again.

on 2/28/2009 7:47:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

I have mixed feelings about this because the instructions say to shake it everytime before using. Why is that necessary? Smell is great but i have a feeling this is breaking me out. I have red bumps on my back after using this. I use to use dove soap bar before this and never had any issues. I usually like Aveeno products but i do not know about this one.

Update: definitely had an eczema outbreak today because of this..iam covered in red bumps :(

on 10/8/2008 8:33:00 AM

This is the only "lavender" scented soap that I will buy. Perhaps it's the chamomile and ylang-ylang that calms the lavender down to a level that I actually enjoy. This body wash smells pleasantly and lathers up nicely but all in all isn't "WOW". I don't notice any special moisturizing benefits. Stress relief...? No, any good smelling soap in my shower is my stress relief and I've never noticed lavender to be soothing - as I've said, I normally don't like the smell of lavender but Aveeno did a nice job combining ingredients in this product. I buy this body wash every couple of years and I enjoy it while it lasts.

on 3/24/2008 11:23:00 AM

This product is pretty good. It lathers well and smells nice. I don't notice it to be especially moisturizing, but it does a little. It's a little more pricey than some of the other body washes out there that I think are just as good. I would buy this again though, if I got it on sale.

on 3/3/2008 1:33:00 AM

This body wash smells great. It produces a nice, creamy lather and leaves a pleasantly soft scent on the skin. The smell is really "comforting," if that makes any sense. I don't feel like it's super-hydrating, but I have lotions to take care of that. All-in-all, it's a nice product.

I started using Aveeno body wash after my doctor recommended it to me. I got the Stress Relief because I love the calming smell of lavender. The body wash is so creamy and gentle, and it leaves a lingering soft scent on my skin.
The only part that I don't like is that the directions say to "shake well" before use. What is in this body wash that needs to be shaken? I never remember to do that step because I've never had a body wash that I needed to shake before.

on 1/30/2008 5:23:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE this product!!!! Lately i've been stressed and after using this it puts me in a calm state, ready for bed. To me it doesn't smell artificial, it smells like real lavender, oatmeal, ylang ylang. Its creamy and leaves your skin soft. Lovely.

Popular Gels/Soaps