July 24, 2014 | 994 users online

Mascara - Christian Dior - Diorshow Mascara in Azure Blue

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2009 6:11:00 PM More reviews by MakeUp4Fun

Very noticable blue color, quite vibrant and visible, if that's what you're looking for in a blue mascara. Fun mascara, but not for everyday look. I do have to swipe about 3 times for the color to show up. It lengthens and separates well. I have the waterproof version, and it was a bit difficult to take off even with an eye makeup remover. My cleansing oil wouldn't remove this.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/6/2009 8:35:00 PM More reviews by CattySpice

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black

I really like how this mascara shows the color even on my dark lashes! Its electric blue...very sexy! Even with dark eyes like mine. The problem is, I think I'm allergic to it..makes eyes water and itchy and dries out my lashes. But it is a good mascara, beautiful blue!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2009 10:05:00 AM More reviews by ChococatG

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

Love the blue in this mascara. I purchased Benefit BadGal in blue and quite liked it but wasn't wowed by it. Since I had Diorshow black and loved it, I figured this blue was worth trying. I've always been a fan of Dior mascaras. Sadly they discontinued one of my favorites, Maximeyes (which had the most amazing blue and cool-toned purple ever!!!), so I turned to other brands. I'm glad I'm back to Dior. This blue shows up quite well on my dark brown lashes. The blue always brightens my look for the day. I love wearing it.
Will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2008 3:33:00 AM More reviews by miyoshi637

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So I'm always looking for new mascara that I will fall in love with. I was at the Dior counter at Macy's and wanted to try Diorshow and see what all the hype was. I was looking at all 3 colors and thought, this blue isn't going to show up since I have dark lashes. Boy was I wrong! Not only is the blue super bright, it makes my brown eye pop for some reason. Every time I wear this mascara, everyone loves it. I never knew that blue mascara could be so sexy! Needless to say, I didn't buy the boring black, I went with the blue. My only thing is that the brush is so huge and I did need to practice a little using it. Not only does it lengthen my lashes, it makes them super full and no clumping at all for me! I will buy forever! My HG colored mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2008 7:18:00 PM More reviews by cacamala

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i love the black version of this mascara, so i decided to try the blue. it is awesome too! i have black lashes and have a hard time finding a blue that covers. this mascara totally covers and comes out a nice bright shade of blue, not dull as most blue mascaras i've tried. i always get compliments when i wear it. i tend to put only one coat of diorshow on my lashes as it has good coverage. sometimes two coats for evening. also, i find that after a while it starts to get thick. it's a good reminder that i need to get a new tube anyways....well worth the price!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2008 11:13:00 PM More reviews by KittyBaditty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Wow, this colour is insane! Not many coloured mascaras work for me (I have thick, black lashes that normally end up a motley, patchy blue mess) so I was really impressed that the royal blue stood out so much under lights. My only issue with this was the fact that it clumped my lashes together so bad! I used a lash comb but because my lashes are fluffy anyway, I ended up with a solid 'fin' of eyelash :(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2008 8:35:00 PM More reviews by tijanarm

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The saying "I'm not rich enough to buy cheap things" is so true in this case. For a couple of summers I have been trying to avoid buying this relatively expensive blue mascara, by buying other cheaper blue mascaras. They were always lacking something: volume, color, staying power... Well, Diorshow has it all and after throwing money away on other brands, I ended up coming back full circle and buying this. I am not disappointed, this is a great mascara. I have heard from friends that Diorshow used to dry out quickly when it first came out and I hope that has changed in the meantime. If you want a blue mascara, I strongly encourage getting this right away as it is definitely one of the best, if not best, out there.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2008 3:38:00 PM More reviews by thechaoticapathy

I got turned onto this when I saw my friend who has BLACK lashes with the most pretty blue lashes. She told me it was Dior and I HAD to get it. Let me tell you it works beautifully! Most colored mascara's barely show up, but this one sure does (and bright)! With two coats I had long, thick BLUE lashes. And I hadn't had a smear or flake all day!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2008 11:31:00 AM More reviews by lizsybarite

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Oh my, check out my screamin' royal blue Diorshow Azure lashes!

(Hehe, I love stray lashes that point straight down.)

PROS: One of the few colorful mascaras that actually goes on bright. This mascara is not subtle, although behind glasses I got away with it during the day. That's how it looks sans primer, too. DAMN. Also: very volumizing - to the point where it's almost a con, because it tended to clump up on me.

CONS: The price. Designer mascara is kind of a waste, when you think about it, but who am I to talk? Also, that heavy rose perfume is kinda yecch to me, but it's really not detectable once it's on the eyes and I didn't have any weird reactions to it (YMMV). The brush is huge, which can take some getting used to. And it's a very thick formula, which meant that gooey clumps and stuck-together lashes became an issue. But it's nothing a good lash comb and a Q-Tip can't fix.

Also, although I love the brightness and payoff, I think I'd get more mileage out of a blue that was more indigo than royal. But that's just personal taste talkin'. continued >>

10 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2008 4:16:00 PM More reviews by rapkat0021

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I actually really liked this mascara and wish I used it more.
The scent wasn't irritating at all IMO. It make putting it on pleasant :)
VERY pigmented, bright and fun. I wish they would make this in a smaller tube because I don't use it often. It dried out quickly.