Philosophy Cinnamon Buns 3-in-1

4.3

Water (Aqua), TEA Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Stearate, Sodium Chloride, TEA-PEG-3 Cocamide Sulfate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Glycerin, PEG-150 Distearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polyquaternium-7, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

on 3/18/2011 9:42:00 AM

I have been buying this for my college student since he was in elementary school. He likes the all-in-one concept and the fragrance. I say whatever works when it comes to getting boys thoroughly clean.
I'm not a huge fan for myself as I prefer a separate, higher quality shampoo. However, the fragrance is wonderful and the bathroom smells great after using it. Just use it as a body wash and you still get value.

on 3/12/2011 6:14:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

The ONLY reason why I don't have this at 5 lippies is because the smell doesn't last all day. The one time I didn't do my exhausting skin care routine with the body butter, perfume, hair perfume, I noticed it only lasted around 5 hours. This is a slight issue for me, but other than that, it's like the other philosophy products- awesome!!!

on 1/30/2011 2:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Love this scent. This is a great shower gel and lathers nicely.

on 1/21/2011 6:03:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Really love the scent of this gel ! Fantastic ! It fills the shower with a incredible scent. Too bad it is so expensive in Europe and very hard to find. But will buy it again and again as it smells so good. Packaging is not very handy, a very large bottle.

on 11/4/2010 10:11:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Smells heavenly ! ! Love this stuff. Only used it as body wash, not shampoo. Lathers great. It makes me want to eat cinnamon buns while I shower. The packaging is neat as it gives an actual recipe for Cinnamon Buns on the bottle! mmm
bit pricey tho. I only get it for a treat!

on 7/21/2010 9:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I LOVE the scent of this 3 in 1. My biggest problem with Philosophy's 3 in 1's (and the rest of the brand) is how pricy everything is. I use this and the other ones as a shampoo, shower gel, bubble bath, and shaving cream. So it's more like a 4 in 1 to me. I will even use them to wash my hands sometimes so, really, it's like a 5 in 1. Even with all the use this is getting, I don't waste it. The smell lasts until you rinse it off then it's gone.

on 6/13/2010 9:57:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

lovely! but expensive.

on 6/11/2010 4:06:00 AM

I've only used this as a shower gel, and it smells delicious - sweet and creamy, vanilla and cinnamon, so comforting, especially during winter. Its texture is thick and rich, and a little goes a long well - it lathers really well. Unfortunately the smell doesn't last, on my skin or in the shower, like other shower gels. But it does smell amazing when I'm using it in the shower, and the bottles last a long time, since you don't need to use very much - a good thing, since IMO it's pretty expensive. But I love it, and will repurchase.

on 5/24/2010 7:04:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

While this does have a delicious smell, it doesn't linger. So that could be a good or bad thing depending on your preference. It does lather nicely and has a very soft, velvet-like feel to the lather. However, despite it's scent, it's just your basic body wash. Not overly moisturizing, not overly drying. Just a middle of the road type of product. I know Philosophy has almost a cult following, and I've used quite a number of their products. But this got a 4 overall because there are other similarly-scented body washes out there that provide the same clean for a much cheaper price per ounce.

love the scent! my fav philosophy shower gel so far.