December 20, 2014 | 985 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Lash Discovery Mascara

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 3/23/2013 6:19:00 PM More reviews by mjabf

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

On the hunt for my HG mascara, I tried the waterproof version of Lash Discovery. It held my curl and added length, but tended to smudge and was somewhat difficult to remove. Toward the end of its lifetime (only two months for the particular tube I had), it flaked all the time. Next!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2013 2:30:00 PM More reviews by lkwilson69

I have short, fine lashes and a coworker told me about this mascara. It is by far the BEST mascara I have EVER used!! I have used the low end and the high end of mascara's and find I will never use another mascara ever! I highly recommend!!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2013 11:19:00 PM More reviews by uhlizubeth

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

If this mascara didn't wear off I'd literally never buy any different mascara again. It's so close to being a holy grail. It coats my lashes so perfectly! Maybe it needs a new formula?

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2013 8:31:00 PM More reviews by samiiyo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I would use this solely for my bottom lashes. It's such a small brush it's really easy to work with. I often use it for the corners of my upper lashes too because it can easily reach that area without getting black everywhere.
I only gave it a four because I wouldn't reach for this for my upper lashes. I have used it when I'm in a rush and it works fine, it's just nothing special for those lashes.
I buy this in the waterproof version.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/29/2013 11:22:00 PM More reviews by cev

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have short lashes so I thought the short brush would help get any many of my lashes coated as possible. The mascara itself is way too thick so I got a lot of clumps I had to thin out. The mascara start to break down after about 5 hours (I have very oily skin) and was rather irritating to my eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2013 4:04:00 PM More reviews by KrystoLee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I would buy this product over and over again! It's one of my HG mascaras (of course I use more than one bc of my short stubby lashes!). I only buy this in waterproof. What I do is...I curl my lashes first, apply this mascara in waterproof only, and then layer on whatever other volumizing and/or thickening mascara I feel like using for the day. Applying this mascara first helps to hold the curl. I have short and straight Asian lashes and I find myself buying this over and over! I love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2013 5:55:00 PM More reviews by Disnep

a really good bottom lash mascara. tiny brush that can get right into it. good formula that make lashes nice and long

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2012 8:58:00 PM More reviews by dcbabe

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my go-to mascara. I have very long, straight, thin lashes. This is not a great formula for volume (and I no longer believe there is such a thing as a volumizing formula since I have tried them ALL). But it gets every lash, is a real black, never flakes, and is easy to remove. For all of those reasons, I keep coming back to it.

It's also pretty inexpensive and it goes on sale often, so I actually throw it away as often as recommended (every 3 months, which I refuse to do with more expensive mascaras).

All in all, this product is absolutely worth a try.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2012 2:26:00 AM More reviews by noname101

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this very much but not on its own. On its own it takes a long time to apply and does little to volumize. However, this is my second coat mascara of choice.

Once I put on a thin layer of any other mascara, I like to go in with this one, recoat what needs to be recoated and do my bottom lashes

Its truly great for innermost lashes on the upper lash line.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/3/2012 7:17:00 PM More reviews by mrubatino

This mascara just does not work for my eyelashes. It doesn't do anything! I bought it because a beauty guru on youtube said it was amazing for lower lashes because of the brush size. I do use it for that, but I have to layer a volumizing mascara over it. It gives NO volume whatsoever. If you like the very natural separated lash look, then go for it!