Maybelline Lash Discovery Mascara

3.5

on 10/29/2013 9:22:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I searched everywhere for this mascara today (Walmart and Shoppers). I think it is discontinued, or at least in Canada

on 10/26/2013 3:22:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Luv, luv, luv this unique brush! I use Lash Discovery on my top and bottom lashes. I have thick, curly, short lashes- so I use this tiny brush on top of my top lash line, brushing outward, this lengthens them AND keeps the product away from my eyes ( they're sensitive and teary). Larger brushes cannot do this without getting mascara on my lids.

on 10/13/2013 11:00:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

love, love, love this one for my bottom lashes...nothing else compares as far as lower lash coverage, definition, ease of use and perfectly sized brush. If it also was as good on my top lashes it would get 5 but i'm happy to have this as it is and so 4 will do!

on 6/21/2013 6:11:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I got the WATERPROOF version of this and let me tell you; it was a pain to take it off. after the whole thing, my eyelashes feel stiff and awful.

PROS:
-doesnt smell bad
-doesnt flake
-it gives somewhat a tint to the lash

CONS:
-pain to take off
-makes no dramatic differnce to my lashes

on 6/14/2013 9:54:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I use this for blending my real lashes with false lashes. Super tiny brush gets EVERY little lash. I cannot say enough about this mascara!

on 3/23/2013 6:19:00 PM

On the hunt for my HG mascara, I tried the waterproof version of Lash Discovery. It held my curl and added length, but tended to smudge and was somewhat difficult to remove. Toward the end of its lifetime (only two months for the particular tube I had), it flaked all the time. Next!

on 2/22/2013 2:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have short, fine lashes and a coworker told me about this mascara. It is by far the BEST mascara I have EVER used!! I have used the low end and the high end of mascara's and find I will never use another mascara ever! I highly recommend!!

on 2/3/2013 11:19:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

If this mascara didn't wear off I'd literally never buy any different mascara again. It's so close to being a holy grail. It coats my lashes so perfectly! Maybe it needs a new formula?

on 2/1/2013 8:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I would use this solely for my bottom lashes. It's such a small brush it's really easy to work with. I often use it for the corners of my upper lashes too because it can easily reach that area without getting black everywhere.
I only gave it a four because I wouldn't reach for this for my upper lashes. I have used it when I'm in a rush and it works fine, it's just nothing special for those lashes.
I buy this in the waterproof version.

on 1/29/2013 11:22:00 PM

I have short lashes so I thought the short brush would help get any many of my lashes coated as possible. The mascara itself is way too thick so I got a lot of clumps I had to thin out. The mascara start to break down after about 5 hours (I have very oily skin) and was rather irritating to my eyes.