September 17, 2014 | 2136 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Lash Discovery Mascara

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 1/29/2013 11:22:00 PM More reviews by cev

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have short lashes so I thought the short brush would help get any many of my lashes coated as possible. The mascara itself is way too thick so I got a lot of clumps I had to thin out. The mascara start to break down after about 5 hours (I have very oily skin) and was rather irritating to my eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2013 4:04:00 PM More reviews by KrystoLee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I would buy this product over and over again! It's one of my HG mascaras (of course I use more than one bc of my short stubby lashes!). I only buy this in waterproof. What I do is...I curl my lashes first, apply this mascara in waterproof only, and then layer on whatever other volumizing and/or thickening mascara I feel like using for the day. Applying this mascara first helps to hold the curl. I have short and straight Asian lashes and I find myself buying this over and over! I love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2013 5:55:00 PM More reviews by Disnep

a really good bottom lash mascara. tiny brush that can get right into it. good formula that make lashes nice and long

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2012 8:58:00 PM More reviews by dcbabe

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my go-to mascara. I have very long, straight, thin lashes. This is not a great formula for volume (and I no longer believe there is such a thing as a volumizing formula since I have tried them ALL). But it gets every lash, is a real black, never flakes, and is easy to remove. For all of those reasons, I keep coming back to it.

It's also pretty inexpensive and it goes on sale often, so I actually throw it away as often as recommended (every 3 months, which I refuse to do with more expensive mascaras).

All in all, this product is absolutely worth a try.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2012 2:26:00 AM More reviews by noname101

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this very much but not on its own. On its own it takes a long time to apply and does little to volumize. However, this is my second coat mascara of choice.

Once I put on a thin layer of any other mascara, I like to go in with this one, recoat what needs to be recoated and do my bottom lashes

Its truly great for innermost lashes on the upper lash line.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/3/2012 7:17:00 PM More reviews by mrubatino

This mascara just does not work for my eyelashes. It doesn't do anything! I bought it because a beauty guru on youtube said it was amazing for lower lashes because of the brush size. I do use it for that, but I have to layer a volumizing mascara over it. It gives NO volume whatsoever. If you like the very natural separated lash look, then go for it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2012 6:21:00 PM More reviews by ocelot1

So I decided to take a chance on this mascara again. In the past I used it but back then I had a crappy eye lash curler and a poor eye makeup remove...anyways, I decided to buy this again and it's LOVE! I got the black waterproof and the brush is great- finds all those little lashes. Makes my weak lashes thicker and waaay longer. Love it and will repurchase. For reference, my lashes are stick straight and thin, not very long and go down slightly.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2012 2:18:00 PM More reviews by cherlynn

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this mascara! I generally use this as a lower lash and 2nd coat mascara.
The wand is so sooo skinny it is nearly impossible to mess up and it does find every little lash!
I generally curl my lashes, apply another mascara..lash blast or the orange tube by NYC for more volumizing. I then recurl and add the lash discovery which hold my curl, adds a bit more definition WITHOUT any clumping and separates my lashes at the same time. I apply to my bottom lashes and it is just fabulous! Wouldn't go with out this!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2012 11:57:00 PM More reviews by tiparing

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

My HG mascara. And I am not afraid to pay big bucks for mascara--hello Dior! Have tried them ALL and keep coming back to this silly little $5 tube of Maybelline. It's almost embarrassing. With just one coat, this makes my lashes look fake. No clumping. Ever. I dunno--maybe I'm just lucky with this particular brand?? I don't get this NOT working on anyone.... Meh, they'll probably quit making it now.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/5/2012 5:38:00 AM More reviews by cheetahlicious

I have short eyelashes and a lot of mascaras work for me but I decided to give it a try, it didn't seem to do anything at all. Did not make them thicker nor longer. Also this tube is smaller than every other mascara not worth it.