Victoria's Secret Amber Romance Body Lotion

Pure nastiness, smell of old ladies, heavy musk, overpowering amber, and baby powder. Enjoy :)

on 12/26/2010 6:26:00 PM

VERY nice! It is strong, but for me, that's a good thing.........I can actually smell it! AND, it lasts a super long time(almost unheard of with so many other lotions)! It isn't very moisturizing, as it's a light lotion(not sticky), but the lasting scent makes it worth it! I've even applied a fragrance over this and all I can smell is the lotion. GOOD STUFF! Be nice if a powder came with it. Also, I don't get "old lady" with this as some others had mentioned. For me, it's a sweet and creamy amber. Very pretty and soothing.

on 11/11/2010 3:46:00 AM

This is one of my favorites from the Victoriria Secret Garden Collection: I have been using it more time than Vanilla Scent. I have tried other scents from this collection but this one is my staple lotion scent. I feel spoil every time I put this lotion in my legs and arms. It doubles in my case as a fragrance which is good. It moisturize the skin does not let it feel stick or greasy. Is softly scent but this scent can carry on your skin for a bit more than an hour. So if you layer it with the gel, body splash and edt you are set for at least a good 4 hours.

It has some vanilla and musk touches in this lotion.

I use this lotion in place of perfume. Smells great. It doesn't moisturize wonderfully, but it's not one of those lotions that leaves you feeling dry due to the chemicals it is made with.

Love this scent!

on 6/25/2010 7:41:00 PM

got the mini bottle of this lotion while waiting to check out. I like this, but it's so strong/concentrated that i can't say I love it. It's a nice foody vanilla, will probably repurchase if I can find a way to tone this scent down a bit. Also, this lotion absorbs nicely & leaves my hands & legs super soft. The best "secret garden" scent imo.

on 5/8/2010 2:00:00 PM

I love Victoria's Secret Lotions! This one goes on smooth, doesn't leave a residue, and it smells delicious! It's a black cherry, creme anglaise and sandalwood scent, I like it because it has a little bit of a musk scent, but not too bad. I like a variety of scents that I can change out daily, and this one I really liked the scent, but I can't really explain why, it just smells good! I got in in a great deal mix and match six products in this line for $30 plus one free product! So I got 7 products for $30! They always have great deals!

on 9/12/2009 1:48:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

I bought this lotion a few years ago during one of their semi-annual sales. I am the bona fide Vanilla queen. Anything and everything Vanilla is what I gravitate to. But this was purchased during one of those awful "I really should try some new things" moments. You know, the kind of moment where for whatever reason you neglect whatever it is you KNOW you love and you KNOW works for you in order to give some random thing a shot that you instinctively know you won't like as much. Anyway, I bought this and was pleasantly suprised that I wasn't completely repulsed by it. I would even say it smells nice. I found it warm smelling and slightly comforting. Slightly. There's a note in this that is just a little too heady. It's a bit cloying after a while. It's kind of reminiscent of Caramel, a sickeningly sweet, cavity inducing caramel. I've only used the lotion but I would imagine that a spray or EDT version of this would just be too much. I've owned this for well over two years and it's what I use whenever I run out of my regular lotion. I still have roughly a quarter of the product left to go. I give it 3 lippies for its endurance, meaning because I still own it. Everything else I bought on that fateful day, I've since given away to my nieces. This certainly was the best of the worst. I wouldn't wear it out because it's not what I want to smell like in public.

LOVE this scent. It is so warm and comforting, but sexy at the same time. Definitely a cold weather scent, which is great, because its also very moisturizing. I have never gotten close to a guy who didn't comment on how wonderful I smelled when wearing this!!

on 4/19/2009 10:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is my all-time favorite fragrance. I get so many compliments in the 5+ years I've been wearing it. It is stong smelling so my solution is to "cut" it with an unscented lotions such as Eucerin to make sure it's not too overpowering.

This is a great scent and with the lotion you won't need any additional perfume. I like every variety of the body lotions I have tried and I can't wait for it to go on sale those few times a year.

If you don't like sweet fruity scents but prefer a sexy, musky perfume, give this one a try. I hope VS never discontinues this line; it is infinitely better than as of the other smelly VS Garden scents.

I love the smell of this lotion! I use it on my hands and arms in the morning before I go to work and can still smell it when I wash my face at night! And I have to wash my hands at work frequently so that's pretty good.

LOVE the smell of this... LOVE the feel of the lotion... PERFECT!!!