November 28, 2014 | 1828 users online

Lip Gloss - Laura Mercier - Rose Glace Lip Gloss

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2005 4:24:00 PM More reviews by lindsey835

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a lovely berry pink that instantly brightens the face. It's somewhat translucent, which makes it ideal for topping off lipsticks or liners. I like to layer it over LM's Discretion, which is another must-have from her line.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/2/2005 11:19:00 AM More reviews by cynickblue

My skin is very allegric to any petrolum-related products. It took me years to find any lip color that does not cause the areas around my lips to itch and breakout. At Singapore$45, this lip gloss is very expensive. But I have to admit it is a price well-paid for beautiful lips.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2005 1:22:00 AM More reviews by bibliophile

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a gorgeous clear pink. It doesn't look like anything unusual in the package, but once it is on my lips, it lights my whole face up. My one complaint: lasting power is average, and if you keep this hanging around too long, it will smell rancid. I am likely about to repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2005 10:40:00 PM More reviews by Cygentte3

This is a fairly bright berry pink on me (LLL, NC20 with very pigmented lips). It can be applied pretty sheerly as a stain or can be built up to a full berry pink. Looks great day or night, I probably consider it a more spring/summer color though. Really beautiful, not a muted color like the swatch on the website - rather vibrant and bright.

Only a little sticky IMO, but lasts a long time. No real taste or smell that I can detect.

I'd repurchase. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2005 2:38:00 PM More reviews by C0nny

Very nice rosy color with a slight blue undertone. It goes great from daytime to nighttime. tastes good...a bit gooey..but that is lipgloss for you.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2004 5:06:00 PM More reviews by tiffanyomnia

It make me beautyful!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2004 9:50:00 PM More reviews by original

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a really lovely color and is like ylbb on nc 35 me. Though mac song and dance was a milky neutral mauve....this is more clear-glossier and has more of a tinge of berry-pink on it. Easy to build on color for a bit more dramatic effect (but not too much of a dramatic effect). My rants are: it doesnt stay as long as mac lipglasses and the price is $19 (vs. cheap-o mac l/g). So a lippy off...But if worst comes to worst, will decide to buy again unless i can find something cheaper than this.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/4/2004 2:01:00 AM More reviews by Emily_Blue

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this in a swap, so I'm not really sure how much it costs. This is a neat little lip gloss in a basic wand packaging. The color is a very pretty pink shimmer that makes me look more awake. It doesn't try my lips out but doesn't seem to moisturize very much, either, and I haven't noticed any scent. I have other lipcolors/glosses that are more multi-tasking, but I reach for this one often enough to want to buy it again when this one runs out. :) It's worth what an average department store lipgloss is worth, in my opinion, and it fits in my purse without spillage. ^_^ Yay!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2004 6:40:00 PM More reviews by hawaiilei

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I absolutely love this color. I've got pretty tan skin, and this color shows up as a sheer rose color. I love the formula of Laura Mercier gloss. It's my second favorite after my collection of glossimers. I totally recommend this color.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2004 7:38:00 PM More reviews by elizabeg

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I have decided that I like the LM Glace glosses best. This color is great for a natural pink sheer shimmer shine and I find that it's always in my purse for quick applications on the go. I like the texture of these because they are not too sticky gooey but impart a high beam quality shine and do not dry out my lips like some other brands. This particular shade looks nice on its own or to enhance lipsticks with a little shine. Color is reminiscent of Nars Baby Doll.