July 30, 2014 | 1780 users online

Lip Gloss - Laura Mercier - Rose Glace Lip Gloss

rated 4 of 5 on 11/2/2005 11:19:00 AM More reviews by cynickblue

My skin is very allegric to any petrolum-related products. It took me years to find any lip color that does not cause the areas around my lips to itch and breakout. At Singapore$45, this lip gloss is very expensive. But I have to admit it is a price well-paid for beautiful lips.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2005 1:22:00 AM More reviews by bibliophile

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a gorgeous clear pink. It doesn't look like anything unusual in the package, but once it is on my lips, it lights my whole face up. My one complaint: lasting power is average, and if you keep this hanging around too long, it will smell rancid. I am likely about to repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2005 10:40:00 PM More reviews by Cygentte3

This is a fairly bright berry pink on me (LLL, NC20 with very pigmented lips). It can be applied pretty sheerly as a stain or can be built up to a full berry pink. Looks great day or night, I probably consider it a more spring/summer color though. Really beautiful, not a muted color like the swatch on the website - rather vibrant and bright.

Only a little sticky IMO, but lasts a long time. No real taste or smell that I can detect.

I'd repurchase. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2005 2:38:00 PM More reviews by C0nny

Very nice rosy color with a slight blue undertone. It goes great from daytime to nighttime. tastes good...a bit gooey..but that is lipgloss for you.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2004 5:06:00 PM More reviews by tiffanyomnia

It make me beautyful!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2004 9:50:00 PM More reviews by original

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a really lovely color and is like ylbb on nc 35 me. Though mac song and dance was a milky neutral mauve....this is more clear-glossier and has more of a tinge of berry-pink on it. Easy to build on color for a bit more dramatic effect (but not too much of a dramatic effect). My rants are: it doesnt stay as long as mac lipglasses and the price is $19 (vs. cheap-o mac l/g). So a lippy off...But if worst comes to worst, will decide to buy again unless i can find something cheaper than this.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/4/2004 2:01:00 AM More reviews by Emily_Blue

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this in a swap, so I'm not really sure how much it costs. This is a neat little lip gloss in a basic wand packaging. The color is a very pretty pink shimmer that makes me look more awake. It doesn't try my lips out but doesn't seem to moisturize very much, either, and I haven't noticed any scent. I have other lipcolors/glosses that are more multi-tasking, but I reach for this one often enough to want to buy it again when this one runs out. :) It's worth what an average department store lipgloss is worth, in my opinion, and it fits in my purse without spillage. ^_^ Yay!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2004 6:40:00 PM More reviews by hawaiilei

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I absolutely love this color. I've got pretty tan skin, and this color shows up as a sheer rose color. I love the formula of Laura Mercier gloss. It's my second favorite after my collection of glossimers. I totally recommend this color.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2004 7:38:00 PM More reviews by elizabeg

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I have decided that I like the LM Glace glosses best. This color is great for a natural pink sheer shimmer shine and I find that it's always in my purse for quick applications on the go. I like the texture of these because they are not too sticky gooey but impart a high beam quality shine and do not dry out my lips like some other brands. This particular shade looks nice on its own or to enhance lipsticks with a little shine. Color is reminiscent of Nars Baby Doll.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2004 11:16:00 PM More reviews by amyaub

This is a very beautiful shade for summer. Great for pale and tanned skin tones. IMO, worth every cent of the $!8 price tag.

It's a very shiny almost watery looking but definitely not watery feeling gloss. The texture isn't too sticky either. The color is a nice medium pink that thankfully doesn't go fuschia on me but has that nice just bitten lips look. Decent staying power as well.

This has become one of my favorite summer glosses and probably will be for some time to come! continued >>