October 1, 2014 | 2006 users online

Brows - The Body Shop - Eyebrow kit

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2012 10:28:00 AM More reviews by tamii21

This is my first eyebrow kit and i have no expectation but only for my curiosity. I have it in brown even my natural hair is black. The 1st time i tried this i was like 'wow' by it because it makes my brows look well-groomed and managed but still very natural and not too much as if using eyebrow pencil, a little goes a long way also. I worked mostly outdoor but this still perfectly stay on mu brow so this should be a plus.
Now i just use powder, chap stick, mascara, and this brow kit for everyday look. Definitely become my fav.
I never use it for liner tho

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2012 6:36:00 AM More reviews by francescalam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I purchased this kit (brown colour) in Nov. I have been using it for around 6months now and still have a lot of product left. I love this how it gives my brows a very natural look. It doesn't smudge at the end of the day.

Regarding the double ended brush, I originally found it pretty good since it fit my brows very well but it literally broke last week. The bristle just fell apart. I was expecting a better quality brush. I'm now using my Bobbi Brown eyebrow brush.

It is still my go to eyebrow kit.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/12/2012 1:23:00 PM More reviews by Fixxylove

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Love how natural it makes my eyebrows look. it fills in my brows perfectly. love love love!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2012 2:51:00 PM More reviews by ChristinaMarieT

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

The Brow & Liner Kit is a small compact with two different shades of powder. It comes with a double-ended brush to help you fill in your brows and define them. The price is 10.00, which I feel is a bit expensive when you take note of how small the compact is. However, you only use a small amount of product, so it'll definitely last you a while. It comes in three different shades: Blonde & Auburn, Brunette & Brown, and Brown & Black.

Since I have very dark eyebrows, I got this in Brown & Black. I find this to be so much more convenient than eyebrow pencils. The double-ended brush is more precise and gives you a very natural finish. There isn't really a possibility for using too much and making your eyebrows look crazy, since both sides of the brush are very small, and are meant for accurate defining and filling in. The eyebrow powder is very pigmented and true to color. If you accidentally make a concentrated spot, you can always fix it with gentle rubbing from a fingertip, spreading it out and blending it in.

I've tried many products for my eyebrows, and I can honestly say this has worked the best for me. It's expensive, but wonderful, so I think I'll only be purchasing this for my brows.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2012 2:48:00 PM More reviews by hnn

I got this eyebrow powder in 02, even though I have jet black hair I like to fill my eyebrows in brown. It fits well with my hair color, and the powder doesn't rub off as easily as Anastasia eyebrow powder or Lancome eyeshadow color I use for my eyebrows. I use the lighter brown color to fill in the body of my eyebrows, and then the darker brown color to define the tail of my eyebrow. It lasts the whole day, which is most important to me for eyebrow powders. It truly deserves a 5 lippie rating.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2012 11:31:00 AM More reviews by cherrychocolate

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have this in 03, which is the black/brown combination and I use this solely for filling my brows (I have not tried it out as an eyeliner). As I have black asian hair, I only use the black side of the kit as the brown part as slight reddish undertones and doesn't suit me. The brush that comes with the kit is crap and rough, so I use my Ecotools slanted eyeliner brush to pick up the powder instead. All I need to do is to lightly tap the brush onto the powder and tap off a little onto my hand before filling in my brows starting from the mid to other part of my brows and then bringing the remaining colour to the front part of my brows, and voila! My brows are nicely filled in! This kit does not come with any wax to prolong/enhance the colour of the brow powder but I find that even without any wax or browsetting gel, I do not notice any colour fading throughout the day. My brows stay nicely filled in all day, and the colour of the powder is pretty dark but not unnatural unless you use to much powder, hence a little powder is all that is needed. I have been using the same kit for over a year, and I am nowhere near hitting pan soon! Love this!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2011 8:11:00 AM More reviews by sangrmahlia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Black

This is THE product for me. I wear it even when I'm only walking my dog and pretend I'm not wearing any make-up and I get away with it EVERY TIME. It fills in my eyebrows so perfectly and naturally people are generally shocked to see me without it ("What did you do to your brows??"). I use the darker combination (black/brown) and my black to brown usage ratio is maybe 5:1 as I have jet black hair and eyes.
The price is reasonable and even with my frequency of use it lasts a long time (it took me a year to use up my first one, and even then it's only the black powder that is all used up). It gets a bit messy after a while (the excess powder can get all over the place) and the packaging is sleek but the quality is so-so. Of course the way my eyebrows look beats these minor faults, so YES I will be restocking this over and over again and YES I recommend this product for y'all.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2011 4:00:00 PM More reviews by Icaria

Ok! First of all, I did not buy this for brows but for eyeliner. The name is Brow & Liner Kit. I was about to try the one from Shiseido but last weekend discovered TBS had the same product. I bought the O3. With a wet MAC brush it goes on smoothly and has pretty good staying power. I always end up wearing eye liner on top part of my eye. This, so far, is way better than any crayon I've tried and application is easier to do than gel. Gel always looks too harsh on me, even in dark brown. This color is a very deep brown and suits my eyes perfectly. Unless I decide to try Shiseido and find it better, I will repurshase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2011 5:03:00 AM More reviews by stefie2104

OMG, this is really the best eyebrow kit anyone can ever hope for. I bought no. 2, even I have dark brownish hair. The darker colour suits my eyebrow colour perfectly and for tail end, the lighter colour is good as filling the gap for the hair. I never have such natural looking brows since I started makeup ( since I was 12 yo). The brushes that are in the compact is good, just need some practice. okay, when you use the brush, you need to dap on the tail-end to create an arch and do hold the brush at an angle so you will have finer tail. Initially I had hard time doing it by using convectional way of using the brush, after trial and error. I managed to get the perfect brows that I was dreaming of:):). The only -ve point is the case, which is 2/3 of my tbs all in one compact. But it is only small issue. The price is good, the quality superb. What else can anyone asked for. You want perfect brows, go and get it!!! What are you waiting for:):)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2011 11:55:00 AM More reviews by justpass

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this product in no3, the darkest shades, and it fits my black brows very nicely! Not too ashy, not too reddish. I use a hint of the lightest colour mixed with a bit more of the darkest one (like one tap on the first, three taps on the second with an angled brush) to fill in some gaps and define the outer tip. It stays well on my combination skin all day long, even on warm summer days, not using any wax or gel over it (but I don't sweat a lot on my forehead). Unfortunately the packaging is a bit rubbish because one of the pans came loose pretty quickly (but I guess that happens) and the included brush must be some sort of a joke, who uses that? HOW do you use that? Not the MUA that suggested it to me, she used an angled brush...
I've used the lighter shade as an eyeliner and it worked fine too.