The Body Shop Eyebrow kit

4.3

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Talc, Mica, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Zinc Stearate, Synthetic Wax, Polybutene, Carnauba, Dimethicone, Sclerocarya birrea, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methylparaben, Methicone, Propylparaben.

Great product! Easy to apply, long lasting. Offers dark brown shade for more natural look, black - for more drama look. One of my favs!

on 10/25/2012 4:59:00 AM

I simply love this product! I have thick Dark Brown hair but my eyebrows are sparse which somehow make me look tired. I dont even remember how I landed up using this product but I am glad I did because it makes my eyebrows look great and totally natural. I somehow never got the hang of eyebrow pencils because they take a lot more time and precision to apply and the end result is never completely natural. With this nobody is able to tell that I have filled them in.

PROS
1) Two colors so can use either or both depending on the requirement.
2) Very long lasting.I have been using it for the past two years every single day and there is still a lot left!
3) Easy to apply.Takes me just a minute or two.Seriously.
4) Looks natural.
5) Lasting power is allright.If it isnt too humid then it might even last all day.

CONS
1) Could be a little cheaper but considering how long it lasts I dont really mind.
2) The applicator inside is unnecessary. I use a different brush.

on 9/11/2012 10:42:00 AM

I really like this product. Maybe I love it? I use this every day actually and would be lost without it. I have red hair and very very pale eyebrows. I've tried so many different eyebrow pencils etc but nothing has given me a natural, not painted on look. The colours are fantastic and it is very easy to use. Without this product I really couldn't leave the house!! I do tint my brows but this gives me the filled in healthy look that I need. Would definitely recommend.

on 7/24/2012 10:28:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is my first eyebrow kit and i have no expectation but only for my curiosity. I have it in brown even my natural hair is black. The 1st time i tried this i was like 'wow' by it because it makes my brows look well-groomed and managed but still very natural and not too much as if using eyebrow pencil, a little goes a long way also. I worked mostly outdoor but this still perfectly stay on mu brow so this should be a plus.
Now i just use powder, chap stick, mascara, and this brow kit for everyday look. Definitely become my fav.
I never use it for liner tho

on 5/19/2012 6:36:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I purchased this kit (brown colour) in Nov. I have been using it for around 6months now and still have a lot of product left. I love this how it gives my brows a very natural look. It doesn't smudge at the end of the day.

Regarding the double ended brush, I originally found it pretty good since it fit my brows very well but it literally broke last week. The bristle just fell apart. I was expecting a better quality brush. I'm now using my Bobbi Brown eyebrow brush.

It is still my go to eyebrow kit.

on 5/12/2012 1:23:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Love how natural it makes my eyebrows look. it fills in my brows perfectly. love love love!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

The Brow & Liner Kit is a small compact with two different shades of powder. It comes with a double-ended brush to help you fill in your brows and define them. The price is 10.00, which I feel is a bit expensive when you take note of how small the compact is. However, you only use a small amount of product, so it'll definitely last you a while. It comes in three different shades: Blonde & Auburn, Brunette & Brown, and Brown & Black.

Since I have very dark eyebrows, I got this in Brown & Black. I find this to be so much more convenient than eyebrow pencils. The double-ended brush is more precise and gives you a very natural finish. There isn't really a possibility for using too much and making your eyebrows look crazy, since both sides of the brush are very small, and are meant for accurate defining and filling in. The eyebrow powder is very pigmented and true to color. If you accidentally make a concentrated spot, you can always fix it with gentle rubbing from a fingertip, spreading it out and blending it in.

I've tried many products for my eyebrows, and I can honestly say this has worked the best for me. It's expensive, but wonderful, so I think I'll only be purchasing this for my brows.

on 4/2/2012 2:48:00 PM

I got this eyebrow powder in 02, even though I have jet black hair I like to fill my eyebrows in brown. It fits well with my hair color, and the powder doesn't rub off as easily as Anastasia eyebrow powder or Lancome eyeshadow color I use for my eyebrows. I use the lighter brown color to fill in the body of my eyebrows, and then the darker brown color to define the tail of my eyebrow. It lasts the whole day, which is most important to me for eyebrow powders. It truly deserves a 5 lippie rating.

I have this in 03, which is the black/brown combination and I use this solely for filling my brows (I have not tried it out as an eyeliner). As I have black asian hair, I only use the black side of the kit as the brown part as slight reddish undertones and doesn't suit me. The brush that comes with the kit is crap and rough, so I use my Ecotools slanted eyeliner brush to pick up the powder instead. All I need to do is to lightly tap the brush onto the powder and tap off a little onto my hand before filling in my brows starting from the mid to other part of my brows and then bringing the remaining colour to the front part of my brows, and voila! My brows are nicely filled in! This kit does not come with any wax to prolong/enhance the colour of the brow powder but I find that even without any wax or browsetting gel, I do not notice any colour fading throughout the day. My brows stay nicely filled in all day, and the colour of the powder is pretty dark but not unnatural unless you use to much powder, hence a little powder is all that is needed. I have been using the same kit for over a year, and I am nowhere near hitting pan soon! Love this!

on 8/6/2011 8:11:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

This is THE product for me. I wear it even when I'm only walking my dog and pretend I'm not wearing any make-up and I get away with it EVERY TIME. It fills in my eyebrows so perfectly and naturally people are generally shocked to see me without it ("What did you do to your brows??"). I use the darker combination (black/brown) and my black to brown usage ratio is maybe 5:1 as I have jet black hair and eyes.
The price is reasonable and even with my frequency of use it lasts a long time (it took me a year to use up my first one, and even then it's only the black powder that is all used up). It gets a bit messy after a while (the excess powder can get all over the place) and the packaging is sleek but the quality is so-so. Of course the way my eyebrows look beats these minor faults, so YES I will be restocking this over and over again and YES I recommend this product for y'all.

Popular Brows Products