September 1, 2014 | 1974 users online

Shampoo - Redken - Hair Cleansing Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2013 10:57:00 AM More reviews by jpe020

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

My hair is frizzy, puffy and sometimes wavy sometimes curly. I have to use a lot of product if I want my hair to look good. I use shea moisture curling shampoo (wish I love) however, it does leave build up in my hair. I use the Redken shampoo every now and then (maybe 3 times a fortnight) and it definitely removes all the build up! Leaves my hair super clean and soft. Not squeeky at all which is great! Definitely recommended!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2013 9:58:00 AM More reviews by MisstinaaR

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Amazing. I use this once every 2 weeks to get all the product and dry shampoo build up out of my hair. Works great! And my hair is clean and feels fresh after! Use a moisturizing shampoo with it and a good conditioner because it can be drying because it's taking all the buildup out of your hair. Do not use more than once a week! Depending on how much buildup you have in your hair, you may not even need this or only have to use it about every 2 weeks! Depends how much product you use on a daily basis!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2013 9:48:00 AM More reviews by Sophiebean23

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This stuff is Amazing! I've tried them all from drugstore to expensive ones and finally found this one. It doesn't dry out my hair and leaves it bouncy and soft. Don't hesitate to rush out and buy it because you won't regret it! My search is over for clarifying shampoo! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2013 3:42:00 PM More reviews by Lorraine6

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

When my hair starts getting dull and weighted down from various hair products this shampoo removes all the build-up and leaves my hair soft, fluffy and shiny. Great clarifying shampoo.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2013 5:26:00 PM More reviews by sprite26

HG clarifying shampoo. Before this I had only tried the Neutrogena Anti-Residue Shampoo (does the job but it's harsh) and I also tried the Kenra one for comparison (it's super-drying). Redken's Cleansing Cream is absolutely perfect. It removes all the buildup and residue from heavy conditioners and styling products to give your hair a fresh start. It makes all your other hair products work BETTER. It's the hair-equivalent of giving your skin a really thorough exfoliation. And it does that without stripping or drying your hair out either. This is something I've repurchased many times and will continue to do so in the future.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2013 1:07:00 PM More reviews by ABrushWthBeauty

This is my go-to chelating/clarifying treatment and I love the way it makes my hair feel. Sometimes I add it, massage in quickly and then rinse or if I have more buildup or are prepping for a color service, I'll leave it in for up to 10 minutes for a heavier-duty service. My hair doesn't feel dry afterwards.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2013 3:29:00 PM More reviews by Eeeeelicia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Hands down the best clarifying shampoo I've ever used. For reference, I've tried clarifying shampoos by Joico, Kenra, VO5, Herbal Essences, Suave, Phyto, and Enjoy (their clarifying spray). I don't think any of them come close to the quality, or can deliver the performance of Redken Cleansing Cream. I've purchased this shampoo many times because of its consistency...I know it works, and it works well. It cleanses with Sodium Laureth Sulfate as opposed to Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, which I find to be much more gentle on my hair. It doesn't contain any unnecessary silicones, unlike Joico's clarifying shampoo (why would anyone put silicones in a clarifying shampoo in the first place...doesn't that defeat the purpose?). I don't find this to be as harsh as other clarifying shampoos, such as VO5 or Suave, so using this more often is fine for my hair (plus I use styling products on a daily basis). Your mileage may vary, of course, so just go by what works for your specific hair type.

7 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2013 5:45:00 AM More reviews by bigbadpanda

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

If you're looking for a clarifying shampoo that will REALLY clean the heck out of your hair, then this is it. I feel like this shampoo gives me such a deep clean without making my hair feel dry. I use this every so often when I feel like my hair has a lot of buildup and could use good scrubbin'. It also smells delightful!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2013 4:38:00 PM More reviews by redgoose

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Excellent clarifying shampoo. I have tried so many and this one is the one i buy over and over. i have fine hair but a lot of it, and this does not dry out my hair and leaves it clean and bouncy. love it

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2013 3:27:00 PM More reviews by thyme2sow

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I was introduced to this by my hairdresser. She would use it before a haircut to remove buildup from hair styling products. I love it and always keep some on hand. I only use it once a week and follow up with a good conditioner. I have fine wavy hair and it works great for me. I purchase it from Ulta when they have their liter sale, which really makes it a good value. My hair seem to respond well to Redken products.