September 16, 2014 | 1757 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - L'Oreal - Dermo Expertise Gentle Eye Make Up Remover for Eyes and Lips - WATERPROOF

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2011 8:30:00 AM More reviews by candybum

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Great product! The only annoying thing is having to shake the heck out of it to mix everytime before you put it on your little pad, but it does a really good job of removing all my eyemakeup. I've gotten it in my eyes and although it does make things blurry, it didn't sting at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2011 3:51:00 AM More reviews by pinkdaisies

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

The packaging is okay, sometimes it leaks and the shaking technique you have to do is a bit of a nusence at times. But on the bright side I like the way its poured out, that way I wont lose too much. I find the ones that are like a bottle of pop where you unscrew the lid, wayyy too much makeup remover comes pouring out all at once and its a disaster! So I enjoy the packaging here pretty decently.

As for the product itself, I wouldnt say it does an A+ job, but it does deserve an A- or B+. I enjoy that I can use it on my lips as well, and that it does not irritate my eyes. Its a little bit greasy, but first I use makeup remover then I rinse my face then I use moisturizer anyways, so the grease doesnt really bother me since it gets rinsed off anyways. But even then, in comparison to other makeup removers this one isnt all that bad on the grease-level. It removes makeup fairly well and I will likely be purchasing it again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2011 1:19:00 AM More reviews by Yamada70

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

LOVE love LOVE! I have been using this eye makeup remover for a few years now, and I absolutely love it! I always use waterproof eye makeup because I can get allergies & tends to sneeze a bit causing watery eyes.

Pros: cheap! therefore I use it very generously
- removes stubborn waterproof mascara / eyeliners / liquid liners
- does not sting the eyes if you get a bit in
- non greasy / sticky
- doesn't have a heavy fragrance

Cons: packaging is not so fantastic. I quite dislike the lid. I actually pour the contents into another glass bottle to use
- like another review said, the 2 layers separate quickly, so you need to shake it every time you use it

I will definitely re-purchase. I hope L'Oreal doesn't change the formulation or discontinue this product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2011 1:10:00 AM More reviews by MakeupAddictLa

I absolutely love this eye makeup remover. I bought it almost a year ago but never used it since I always thought drugstore makeup removers would sting my eye and leave them feeling greasy. I recently gave it to my roommate to try and she tole me it was amazing so I listened to her and tried it for the first time two weeks ago. It's super gentle on my eyes and yet it removes all of my eye makeup, even the most waterproof mascara!

At night, I shake up the bottle and soak a cotton pad with it. Then I place it on my lids for about 5-10 seconds. After it has dissolved my makeup, I then gently rub the makeup off. It's super effortless and does not tuck on your eyes AT ALL!! Another great thing about this remover is that it does not leave my eyes feeling greasy like others do. The only imperfection is the packaging. It leaks a little and makes the label loose but other wise, nothing to complain.

All in all a great product especially for the price. It is very comparable to the high end removers (Lancome, Clinique, YSL...). I would definitely recommend trying this out!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2011 11:01:00 PM More reviews by esmeralda1977

Excellent product that removes even the most horrible waterproof mascara! Works better than my MAC cleansing oil. I use a little bit of product on a cotton pad and gently wipe over my closed eyes several times. Definitely recommend as a cheaper and faster alternative to MAC's product (which is very good indeed).

rated 3 of 5 on 1/13/2011 1:06:00 PM More reviews by lihenegri

As a makeup remover, It doesn't do a good job.
But the price is so cheap.
However, the bottle leaks.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/27/2010 9:24:00 PM More reviews by geegerrl

This does not do a good job of removing waterproof mascara. I have to rub and keep rubbing till all of my mascara is off - so not good for the eyelids. Aside from that, after you shake the oil and water together, less than 10 seconds later, they separate.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2010 6:04:00 PM More reviews by jogun11

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have to say that I second exactly what a reviewer wrote below (dodobat) right down to the "not expecting much, but was very pleasantly surprised!". It's exactly what happened while i was on vacation. I use a very stubborn waterproof mascara. I always use a creamy or gel like remover, so that I can put it on my fingers and work the stuff into the mascara. I totally thought that a wet cotton pad with remover would be all fibers stuck in the mascara, etc. So not the case! And not only is it doable, it gets the job DONE with less rubbing than the creamy and/or gel ones! I have the creamy Neutrogena remover and I have used Albolene. I can't believe this surpasses them! Cheap enough to give it a whirl. Oh! and btw my particular bottle is called " L'Oreal eye makeup remover -removes waterproof mascara" in the green (not the blue) bottle. The blue bottle is not for waterproof. They may have changed the name to this or from this to the name on this category. But it is def the same. AND the picture for this category looks nothing like the products. It is liquid in a green bottle next to the blue bottle that you are looking for.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2010 5:11:00 PM More reviews by Yousi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Very clean and effective remover, doesn't leave residuals and very affordable. and its smell doesn't bug me i barely notice it

but to be honest i am too lazy to use a separate eye make up remover, i want one for the whole face :)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2010 4:05:00 AM More reviews by phoebeY

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It can easily move away the eye shadows, but a little bit harder with waterproof mascara. Since I have a seperate mascara remover, this product is ok for me