August 29, 2014 | 1892 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Frost - Phloof! (Hollidazzle)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/17/2011 11:12:00 AM More reviews by thedallasdiary

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I don't know about this shadow. I'm really fair and this looks very very frosty when used as an inner corner highlight. I use it and I like it but I don't find myself reaching for Phloof! as much as some of my other highlight colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2011 8:49:00 AM More reviews by Aiglon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

Phloof! is such a great colour for the inner corner of the eyes. It really opens up your eyes and make them look more awake. I use it everytime I do my eyes. Love it, will repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2011 7:37:00 PM More reviews by beanybell

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is an absolutely amazing highlighter! I use it everyday, it is great. Since it is an off white, it doesn't look unnatural. LOVE IT! Highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2011 4:03:00 AM More reviews by 34lenorexena

Phloof! is fantastic to use on the inner corners of the eyes and as a brow highlight. All the hype is right, it is a classic and a must have.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2011 11:24:00 AM More reviews by e9r12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great color to use as a highlighter, which is what i use it for. Since it is a light pink it doesnt look to harsh or fake on my light skin. I use it almost everyday and I really like it. Can be very subtle depending on how much you use.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/26/2011 6:22:00 PM More reviews by Nikkers8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Although I like this colour, I would caution those who have oily skin or less than taught eyelids to skip it. I love the way it looks toward my inner lid and on brow bone but the shimmer ends up looking like shine, as in oily skin after an hour or so. Also if you have any less than tigher areas by your lashes, it really highlights them. I think this colour works better for those who like a dewy look and are ... younger! Definitely has a pink tone, I couldn't see it so much in the store.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2011 9:20:00 PM More reviews by curlywurly100

so impressed with Phloof!
i have never been that impressed with a highlight shade/pale shadow as i've always just seen them as basic essentials, but out of ALL i've tried (a lot) this is the only one that i feel makes the biggest, most flattering difference to my face.
i use it as a lid colour but only in conjunction with other shadows. but this makes the biggest difference in my opinion, when applied to the inner corners. especially when i'm sleep-deprived. i feel it also really nicely contrasts black eyeliner (especially liquid). i forgot to apply this one day to my inner corners when i was in a mad rush, and i noticed something was off all day long until i remembered.
the colour is an off-white pearl with really subtle pink and very high quality shine. the shine is very bright, very condensed, opaque coverage. there are no glitters/shimmers. i have also been able to ditch my ritual of white eyeliner on the inner corners with this!
would 100% recommend.
looks like another staple from MAC!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2011 2:53:00 PM More reviews by xomegs

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Incredible eyeshadow! A must-have for me, and i think for all pale skinned ladies. Its an amazing highlighter, inner corner and browbone. Gives you that amazing not to frosty but still a bit frosty highlight. I love this so so so so much. Its holy grail for me. I don't use it on my lid though, I just don't like the way it looks as a lid colour for me, but I rotate this and shroom every day as my highlights!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2011 1:02:00 PM More reviews by DollFaceMUA

ABSOLUTELY beautiful eyeshadow! Especially nice highlight for fair skin tones. Must have MAC shadow.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2011 2:08:00 AM More reviews by kikicookie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Who knows how many of these I have been through. I have explored other highlight colors but I always come back to this. It catches light so beautifully. I use it right under the brow and in the inner corners.