October 1, 2014 | 1142 users online

Gels/Soaps - Johnson & Johnson - Bedtime Bath

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2006 5:18:00 PM More reviews by jiney17

I love this stuff--it smells wonderful (it's not really lavender to me; more like a super-clean, mild musk with a subtle touch of soft, fresh white flowers. No baby powder, thank goodness). The scent really relaxes me, but isn't too strong and doesn't linger afterwards. I squeeze a bit of this stuff into my pouf and it foams up nicely. It is gentle and doesn't dry out my skin; it even feels a bit softer/more moisturized after using it. It's also inexpensive, especially if compared to normal body washes. Definite repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2005 12:07:00 PM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have been using this off and on for my 13 month old daughter since she was 2 weeks old. GREAT Stuff. Non-irritating, smells great and soothes her well. Cheap price, too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2005 8:11:00 PM More reviews by RobsGirl4ever

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff! It smells so good and has a soothing, calming scent that I can't get enough of. It leaves my skin feeling soooo soft and it laters up very nicely. I love, love, love it, definitley a repurchase for me. It's even better when paired up with the matching lotion! Very relaxing and perfect for showers right before bedtime too. My boyfriend loves the way it smells on me too and I can't believe how soft my skin is. I think I found my favorite new body wash! :) ***UPDATE: This has quickly become my favorite and HG body wash of all time. I adore the soft, soothing scent and I love the way it leaves my skin feeling so soft. PERFECT for bedtime, it really relaxes me and puts me right to sleep. I love this stuff andit always reminds me of a very fond memory of a night recently spent with my boyfriend in a hotel suite with a huge hot tub in our room. I love this stuff, I very highly recommend it! Guys even love the way it smells too. ***

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2005 7:31:00 AM More reviews by hvhung

I LOVE THIS. No other words for it, the scent is to die for. I have tried several other Johnson&Johnson bath or shower products and this is the only one that appeals to me. I love the soft dreamy kind of smell. Not too strong like a parfume smell. Not too drying for my normal skin either. I just love it. I also have the lotion which also moisturizes well and the most important thing is, it smells just as good. Excellent for layering to keep the scent lingering all day. I am only 24 and I don't plan on having kids for another few more years but I've already decided when I have babies, I will bathe them in this everyday. I just hope they still make this by that time. I have used this as both bath and shower gels and since I want the scent to last, when I take a bath I make sure I put some on myself and rinse off at the end of the bath to keep the scent for longer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2005 10:17:00 AM More reviews by Pamann

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I adore the scent of this product! I'm not a huge fan of lavender scents, in general. However, this one is very soft and pretty, and I adore the lingering fragrance it leaves in my daughters hair. I use it myself as a body wash and it only softly enhances any fragrance I layer over it..never intrusive or cloying like other, more potent lavender products.
Very gentle cleansing properties. I haven't noticed any increase in the ability of this scent to aid in promoting quicker sleep, however. Still a repurchase, nonetheless. =)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2005 7:21:00 PM More reviews by Eleven

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This has a light scent which is pleasant, like most J&J products. My thing with J&J bath products is that they donít seem to moisturise my skin as much as some other body washes, which is strange given that they are suitable for soft and sensitive babyís skin. Therefore I buy them, use the bottle and donít repurchase and Iím getting to the point where I donít think Iíll deviate from the Olay body wash for dry skin, as it seems to be the most moisturising by far (and I love the scent).

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2005 2:44:00 AM More reviews by myfatcatmittens

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Johnson & Johnson Bedtime Bath!!! Oh did I mention I LOVE 'EM? :p

I come out of my relaxing, soothing bath with clean, soft, and lightly-scented skin! What's not to love?!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/13/2005 7:07:00 PM More reviews by abbyandbasil

Wow. I use this on days when my cramps flare. Feels so soothing and evelopes me with soft frangrance. It's wOdErFuL! Love, love, love it and I am out like a light!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/13/2005 3:04:00 AM More reviews by Sassybottom

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I think this product is average ... Sorry to all the fans. The scent is very light and soft. There is a slight baby powder smell to it. I use it as a body wash so maybe it would smell different as a bath product. I used a no name brand knock off(not from Walmart) and enjoyed it more (for all you Canadians - President's Choice) Overall, it is a mediocre product that I probably would not purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2005 10:17:00 PM More reviews by rmar

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a wonderful bath treat! I love the fragrance and the lather. It's soothing, comforting and I think it is slumber inducing. Good find. Thanks MUA!