October 21, 2014 | 1372 users online

Eye Shadow - NARS - Night Breed

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2009 3:09:00 PM More reviews by summerwind06

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a staple product for me. You can use it as a liner by itself or as a "guide" for your cream and liquid eyeliners on top, I find you make less mistakes that way. Or you can appy it wet and pack on the glitter for a sparkly smokey eye, or use it to deepen the crease for numerous eye looks. Its soo pigmented so you can quickly create a dark rim under the lash line without it being not dark enough, and I find that it blends quite easily. I doubt I'll be finishing mine in this lifetime which is sort of a waste of $30CAN; however this is equivalent if not better to two of MAC's black tied. Lots of brand carry the same basic black eyeshadow but the pigmentation varies, and this is the best :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2009 6:49:00 PM More reviews by LauraBraunstein

This is such an awesome black with the shimmer that it has in it. It creates an amazing dark but soft look when used as an eyeliner. I love it for creating smokey eyes as well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2008 1:24:00 AM More reviews by linhle777

I love it the best black eye shadow ever. Easy to blend and layering. Packaging is great with a tiny mirror inside perfect for on the go. I can also use it as an eyeliner. I have tried all the other black eye shadows and none compares because this is so highly pigmented.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/10/2008 1:25:00 PM More reviews by imsofly420

Compared to MAC's Black Tied, this eyeshadow is sooooo chalky and hard to work with! I'm used to Nars having very smooth bendable pigments so this was a huge disappointment!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/29/2008 6:59:00 PM More reviews by Lyssy27

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Thank goodness for grown-up glitter! It's subtle glitter gives you just a twinkle in the eye and the heavily-pigmented shadow makes my green eyes POP! I love the packaging, too. The mirror is the perfect size for close-up application.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2008 11:54:00 PM More reviews by maybeiloveyou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this eyeshadow to death, it works great as both an e/s and an eyeliner. Gives you sexy, seductive eyes. I often have a hard time choosing between this and Urban Decay's Oil Slick. Night Breed is black with glitter (as is Oil Slick), but the glitter isn't as apparent on the lid, so it tends to look matte. I wish this was a little more glittery (haven't tried the other night shades) but the upside is that there isn't as much fallout. If $20 is too steep for you, then I would recommend Oil Slick ($16). You really can't go wrong with either one!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2007 3:31:00 PM More reviews by Landscape_babe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I like Night Breed as a liner rather than a shadow. I dip my brush in contact saline solution and apply with a push brush for a really pretty effect.I also use Night Clubbing, Night Porter and Night Flight as eyeliners.I would repurchase

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2007 7:09:00 AM More reviews by gauri69

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

HG for using it as an eyeliner when I go out to bars or to party. Love it. Wish it would stay on longer, but I guess that's what the Urban Decay Primer Potion is for :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2007 2:15:00 PM More reviews by Tina3000

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

THIS IS MY HG eyeshadow for smoky eyes! Of all the Night series, this is my favorite for smoking up the corners of my eyes. It makes me look like I have false eyelashes on. (SWOON) It is SO striking. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this shadow!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2005 2:29:00 PM More reviews by kristeen09

I'm addicted to eyeliner, so I had to try this out. I dip Too Faced "Liquideye" into the eyeshadow, and line my upper and lower lids, and it stays pretty well. The shadow has pretty sparkles in it, but it doesn't really show up, if I use it as liner. Great packaging, its small, and has a mirror inside, so thats convenient. Little pricey at $20, but I still like it. I use this one on normal days, and "Night flight" on days when I want to kick it up a notch.