Lancome Renergie Lift Makeup SPF 20

Active ingredients: octinoxate 7.5% and titanium dioxide 3.2% Ingredients: water, cyclopentasiloxane, phenyl trimethicone, cyclohexasiloxane, butylene glycol, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, pentylene glycol, polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, zea mays (corn) kernel extract, PEG-30 glyceryl stearate, PEG/PPG-18/18 dimethicone, ceramide 3, glycine soja (soybean) oil, carnauba wax, caffeine, cellulose gum, 2-oleamido-1,3 octadecanediol, aluminum hydroxide, magnesium sulfate, alcohol denat., disodium stearoyl glutamate, hydroxypalmitoyl sphinganine, polycaprolactone, acrylates copolymer, methylparaben, phenoxyethanol, butylparaben, tocopherol. May contain: bismuth oxychloride, iron oxides.

on 7/7/2012 7:45:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I am 52, fair dry aging skin. I think this foundation is too thin. It provides very little coverage. I do not like the finish - it shines. For me, it feels like it is a tinted moisturizer, rather than a foundation. May be it is OK product for summer days, but definitively not for the evening make-up. IMO, it is too pricey for what is does.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I really love this foundation! It goes on very creamy and smooth, and it's very blendable. It leaves a pretty satin finish. Great coverage too, you can double it up as concealer which I adore about this foundation!

on 6/8/2012 12:12:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I probably never would have tried this, but I was given a sample at Sephora a couple of months ago, and just recently decided to try it. Well, I am so glad I did. I ADORE this foundation. The shade (20C) is perfect for me...it just sinks in and really, you can't even tell I'm wearing foundation. It does have some firming/lifting effect I notice, and this foundation just works really well with my dry skin and does wonders for my face. Another thing is that it lasts all day. I don't use a setting powder over it (or any powder for that matter) and I easily wear it some days for 12 hours or more. It looks so nice at the end of the night that I almost don't want to take it off! Love this foundation...this has become my new HG over MUFE HD and Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua. The biggest drawback is the price ($60 CAN) but it's worth it!

on 4/25/2012 1:04:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

I told the girl at the Lancome counter that I need a foundation with good coverage for my somewhat dry skin, and I thought this looked ok when she put it on me, so I bought it. After about an hour of running around, my face felt really uncomfortable, like something was caked on it. When I touched my face, it felt greasy and tacky. When I got home, I looked in the mirror, and this foundation had settled into all the lines on my face (which aren't even that bad) and was making them look worse - it was actually emphasizing them! My face appeared almost pebbled because the foundation had turned so chalky. I turned around and went back to the store and returned it. I'm a huge fan of Lancome products and I use many of them, so this was a real disappointment.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Best foundation on the market! I've been wearing this for years. I use Clair 30, as I live in the tropics and this blends great with my tanned skin. All my friends ask me why I always look so perfect and it's the Renergie Lift Make up! I've also tried the Absolue BX, but for me it seems to settle in the lines around my lips, wherein the Renergie does not. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I believe this foundation made me look 10 years older! I must agree with some of the previous reviews, that this foundation emphasized the lines on my face, even though for my age, I have few. I found the formula not to be "lifting" but actually "tightening". This tightening effect was actually drying, with really dried out my under eye area. I do have dry, sensitive skin, although I did use a moisturizer underneath. Lancome recommends this foundation for normal-dry skin, but the denatured alcohol in the product, even though listed further down on the list, won't do justice for this type of skin. Maybe my skin is just too dry. I did like the shade which was NC20, which toned down my pink cheeks. Too bad the colour didn't outweigh the way in which it appeared on my skin.

on 3/25/2012 6:14:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I bought this because I checked the reviews for 56+ and saw that every one of the reviews was a 5. This stuff is great -- I wear it every day. I never wound up wearing any of the other foundations I had purchased before. I like the pump bottle because the amount is perfect. It's very expensive but I bought it at the Lancome outlet store and saved almost $10.

on 1/30/2012 8:50:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Another great foundation from Lancome, though I'm not quite as impressed with it as I am with Teint Miracle. It doesn't go on quite as smooth, the lightest shade is darker, and it doesn't hold up as well. It does provide good coverage, and with a bit more time spent buffing it in looks great.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This fdtn is smooth as silk (silicones), med coverage, moisturizing and though it does not life anything it does not settle into fine lines at all. For med. coverage that is really rare, what with powder over it, etc. I have been using this on and off for over 5 years and always come back to it. As compared to Lancome Teint Idole and the Photo foundation, the colors are much better in this fdtn. I use Clarir II, NC20. The other Lancome fdtns have only warm or cool, nothing neutral, let alone cool neutral or warm neutral.
You will like this if you are over 30 and have normal to dry skin. As per above, colors are really excellent.

on 1/14/2012 10:18:00 PM

This is fantastic foundation and I have used it for years. Every now and then I try something less expensive and I always go back to this one. My skin is dry and this has a slightly dewy finish. It is concentrated and I apply it with a foundation brush. I wear it every day and go through about ~1 yearly.