July 22, 2014 | 2194 users online

Eye Shadow - Revlon - Illuminance Creme Shadow Quad - Not Just Nudes

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2012 12:59:00 AM More reviews by ballet7xx

this is a must have product for me. first of all, i never really use eye shadow because i think it often looks unnatural and i never have the time to apply it. but this palette has become so necessary for me. I use the two lightest colors just about every day--they are absolutely gorgeous, natural looking, and make my eyes look more awake and vibrant. it is so easy and fast to apply the colors--you just need to use a finger. the colors do, however, crease--but when i set with a powder shadow, it seems to stay on longer. i'm sure a primer would work, too, though i haven't tried that because i don't own one. the packaging is really great because you can fit this into your bag without taking up too much space. i highly, highly highly recommend this product and would repurchase it again and again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2012 10:41:00 PM More reviews by Shanplum

Sorry but these smudge like crazy on me as do all Illuminance shadows, and have absolutely no staying power. Just makes a horrible mess even combined with a primer and powder eyeliner, melts into my eyeliner and then melts into the lashline. Shame as they are lovely shades.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2012 2:34:00 AM More reviews by IcyNocturne

I really like this quadrant. Irs really grown on me, and its something that I use everyday. A big reason is because of the colors.. I love the pretty. Warm browns!they give my eyes a warm blow...unlike other brown/taupe eyeshadows that look a bit ashy. Very blendable, and they don't crease or fade at all for me and I love that. Plus, the packaging is so cute. My only complaint is that they drqy up really fast
I stopped.using them for a while, and they become really dry, and it took a few uses before they were soft and creamy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2012 3:33:00 PM More reviews by summerlover77

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the first cream shadow I've purchased, but not the first one I've tried. I personally love cream shadows and this one suits my needs. The colors are neutral, but not dull. They're not all dried out and come in sturdy, sleek packaging. The colors have nice pigmentation and a nice pearlescent finish overall. There is one matte color, two shimmery-pearl colors, and one very lightly shimmery color. When using a primer, a translucent powder over it, and a setting spray (I use E.L.F's Mist and Set which works amazingly well!) this does not crease at all and it has stayed on for at least eight hours so far with no fading either.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2011 4:42:00 PM More reviews by annamil

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Grey

Nice slim packaging, very portable, can fit in a small clutch. This is my first cream eyeshadow, and I am completely sold on it! Can apply with just my finger, so no fuss. I love all the different colours, they really work well together to produce a nice brown smoky eye. Would definitely repurchase!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2011 9:14:00 PM More reviews by sarahhjosephinee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This product is really nice and does its job well enough for me. It makes a good base and doesn't crease when I wear powder shadows over it. Part of my everyday routine now.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2011 8:46:00 PM More reviews by NerdyGirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

These work pretty well as a shadow base. Pretty good alternative to paint pots imo. The price isn't bad, I believe I paid between 4 and 6$ for this quad. I haven't had creasing problems if I wear a shadow over them, but if I wear them alone they do crease.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2011 11:24:00 AM More reviews by escapeterminal

I absolutely love this - great for college students who are on a stringent budget! They have the most gorgeous colors, and are incredibly easy to blend with only your fingers. (That saves money on brushes, too!) I would suggest a primer underneath, but personally, I haven't experienced too much creasing myself. The consistency is very buttery and creamy, which I love. My only problem with this quad is that it fades after, like, 5 hours? I also can't decide whether or not I like how sheer it appears on the eyelids. Sometimes I like that, because it looks much more natural, but sometimes I get frustrated packing on layer after layer of color so it can pop more.
But I would DEFINITELY buy these again! I'm thinking of going out to buy some more colors right now!
I have: khaki suede, not just nudes, and moonlit jewels. I love all three so much <3

rated 2 of 5 on 7/19/2011 1:51:00 AM More reviews by Erinscool16

I did not know what bad creasing looked like until I used this quad. The only colors I like are the beige and dark brown shimmery ones. I see absolutely no need for the other two. The only thing I like about these shadows is if you use a tiny bit of them as a base, they intensify the color and shimmer of any shadow you place on top of it. I will not repurchase because I only like two of the colors and they crease too easily.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2011 12:20:00 AM More reviews by deannakaitlin

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Overall, I love this product! The packaging is super cute and easy to travel with- considering this is the only eyeshadow palette I brought on vacation with me, it works well. The lightest color however, is a bit too shimmery for me. In normal indoor lighting, I love it, however, when I'm in the sun or under huge lights, the sparkles are too much. But otherwise, it's a nice color- just wish it had less shimmer. The taupe color is BEAUTIFUL, i love it! super pigmented and easy to blend. The matte light brown color is great for the crease, I absolutely love it. I use it very often when I don't feel like using powder shadow or if I want my shadow to stay longer. The chocolate brown is GORGEOUS, great for smokey eyes & for creating dimension. It has some shimmer but it's such a gorgeous color.