July 28, 2014 | 2028 users online

Cleansers - The Body Shop - Tea Tree Oil Foaming Face Wash

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2013 6:18:00 PM More reviews by KittyKat226

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff is amazing. Not only does it help my oily skin, but it also helps my chronic eye condition. I have Blepharitis, a chronic inflammation of the eyelids. I cannot wear eye make up or any makeup near my eyes at all. I leave this on my face and eyes for five minutes a night. My eyelid margins are less red and irritated since I have started using this product. Tea Tree Oil is excellent for Blepharitis, and this is the first Tea Tree Oil Product I have found that both helps my skin and helps my eyes. Thank you Body Shop.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2013 9:52:00 PM More reviews by chupachups79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product is suitable for my skin which is oily and prone to break out easily. Love the foam dispenser that it comes in. Best thing is there was no allergic reaction to this cleanser. Beware of the strong tea tree fragrance.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/21/2013 4:18:00 PM More reviews by hollywoodhr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

I have never used a face wash product, so I thought I would and tried this one. I bought it to get rid of the blemishes.

The reviews I read about it on the official site of The Body Shop, had very positive ones, most of the people said that this product really helped with their acne and over-all skin condition. So it was a green light.

I have used it for a month at least and I only now noticed that my skin is very dry and blemishes are still there. So, basically the only thing it changed is the condition of my skin and in a negative way. I now need to apply moisturizer two coats, because the skin feels so tight and by the evening my skin gets too oily for my tolerance.

But the packaging is really nice and the product lasts a long time. I use it only in the evenings. Also, I think it removes make up very well (not the eye make-up, this cleanser is not for the eyes).

rated 1 of 5 on 1/10/2013 6:40:00 PM More reviews by Missmakeupgeek

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product didn't work for me! After use my skin felt really tight and throughout the day my skin got oiler! There was no balance. Didn't feel like my skin was clean afterward but just felt like it had, had chemicals on it.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/23/2012 6:43:00 PM More reviews by chocolaterocks12

this cleanser doesn't make my skin feel as clean as I usually prefer and it didn't help prevent breakouts, my skin actually started breaking out a bit more after using this cleanser. it also smells weird.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/6/2012 3:14:00 AM More reviews by Signora89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

i love this face wash its amazing as am having such an oily skin and small acne on my t-zones1 but this face wash clear them all away!love it!!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/21/2012 5:51:00 AM More reviews by roomie97

i absolutely ahh-dore this product! it really soothes my skin down when it is irritated, and the redness goes away after awhile! im really impressed with this product and will be getting seconds soon after i finish this bottle! the only downside is that it runs out really fast :( but thats ok, the body shop store is close to where i live! hurrah for tea tree oil cleansing foam!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/17/2012 3:37:00 PM More reviews by lexanoelle

I like this cleanser because it seems to do a good job of cleansing the excess oil and makeup off of my face. My skin is for the most part clear however I do get occasional breakouts on my chin. I don't find this product to prevent my breakouts but I do have less breakouts when I use this product. I find that it is a good product for the price you are paying.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2012 6:39:00 AM More reviews by AznPocky

I love this cleanser! I like to use it with my Sephora cleansing pad and its amazing c: My pores look A LOT tinier from before~ (even my mom has noticed)
Pros:
-Helps with acne
-Comes with a cap at the top

Cons:
None

rated 4 of 5 on 7/6/2012 7:47:00 PM More reviews by pcolaprincess

I have combination skin more on the oily side and I have been using this cleanser since I was in junior high! I am 26 and still am using it. Its the only face wash that keeps my skin clear. People compliment me on my skin all the time and its mostly due to this stuff. Only downside is it can be drying if you use it more than once a day. But if you have super oily skin this is perfect for you!