October 1, 2014 | 933 users online

Cleansers - The Body Shop - Tea Tree Oil Foaming Face Wash

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2013 6:13:00 AM More reviews by vania28

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I love this product. When I first use it,there were no signs of allergy reaction,my skin didn't dry out,it became less oily,it feels moist,and most importantly the blemishes faded away. Now my skin is clearer than ever before. The tea tree scent could be so strong,and please remember that this is not for the eyes,so be careful when you apply it around the eyes area.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2013 1:35:00 AM More reviews by JellyBellyBean

I've been using this product for about 3 weeks now, and my first impression was this thing sucks! Because the first few days I used this cleanser with the tea tree skin clearing lotion, my whole face was peeling with skin, and it stung. Like a lot. But because I have combination skin, I only use the tea tree lotion on my t-zone, and then apply the aloe night/day moisturizer on my cheeks and chin. Of course, nothing is complete without the toner, so I applied the aloe calming toner before the moisturizer. (I should've put the toner part before the moisturizer.) After figuring out that, my skin doesn't peel after I dry my face that was just washed with the cleanser, and it feels much smoother than before.

Now, for the "getting rid of blemishes" claim, I have yet to see the proof. The on difference I see with my really bad acne is that my forehead isn't as oily as before and it looks much better, but when I feel my forehead with my finger, all the bumps are still there. I guess you have to use it for at least 2 months to see the results.

Other than that, I would recommend this product for only oily/combination skin, because my first few uses resulted in my skin peeling badly.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2013 6:18:00 PM More reviews by KittyKat226

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff is amazing. Not only does it help my oily skin, but it also helps my chronic eye condition. I have Blepharitis, a chronic inflammation of the eyelids. I cannot wear eye make up or any makeup near my eyes at all. I leave this on my face and eyes for five minutes a night. My eyelid margins are less red and irritated since I have started using this product. Tea Tree Oil is excellent for Blepharitis, and this is the first Tea Tree Oil Product I have found that both helps my skin and helps my eyes. Thank you Body Shop.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2013 9:52:00 PM More reviews by chupachups79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product is suitable for my skin which is oily and prone to break out easily. Love the foam dispenser that it comes in. Best thing is there was no allergic reaction to this cleanser. Beware of the strong tea tree fragrance.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/21/2013 4:18:00 PM More reviews by hollywoodhr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

I have never used a face wash product, so I thought I would and tried this one. I bought it to get rid of the blemishes.

The reviews I read about it on the official site of The Body Shop, had very positive ones, most of the people said that this product really helped with their acne and over-all skin condition. So it was a green light.

I have used it for a month at least and I only now noticed that my skin is very dry and blemishes are still there. So, basically the only thing it changed is the condition of my skin and in a negative way. I now need to apply moisturizer two coats, because the skin feels so tight and by the evening my skin gets too oily for my tolerance.

But the packaging is really nice and the product lasts a long time. I use it only in the evenings. Also, I think it removes make up very well (not the eye make-up, this cleanser is not for the eyes).

rated 1 of 5 on 1/10/2013 6:40:00 PM More reviews by Missmakeupgeek

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product didn't work for me! After use my skin felt really tight and throughout the day my skin got oiler! There was no balance. Didn't feel like my skin was clean afterward but just felt like it had, had chemicals on it.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/23/2012 6:43:00 PM More reviews by chocolaterocks12

this cleanser doesn't make my skin feel as clean as I usually prefer and it didn't help prevent breakouts, my skin actually started breaking out a bit more after using this cleanser. it also smells weird.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/6/2012 3:14:00 AM More reviews by Signora89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

i love this face wash its amazing as am having such an oily skin and small acne on my t-zones1 but this face wash clear them all away!love it!!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/21/2012 5:51:00 AM More reviews by roomie97

i absolutely ahh-dore this product! it really soothes my skin down when it is irritated, and the redness goes away after awhile! im really impressed with this product and will be getting seconds soon after i finish this bottle! the only downside is that it runs out really fast :( but thats ok, the body shop store is close to where i live! hurrah for tea tree oil cleansing foam!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/17/2012 3:37:00 PM More reviews by lexanoelle

I like this cleanser because it seems to do a good job of cleansing the excess oil and makeup off of my face. My skin is for the most part clear however I do get occasional breakouts on my chin. I don't find this product to prevent my breakouts but I do have less breakouts when I use this product. I find that it is a good product for the price you are paying.