November 23, 2014 | 2118 users online

Lip Gloss - Wet 'n' Wild - Glassy Gloss

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 5/26/2009 1:05:00 PM More reviews by emmiannie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is probably my favourite lipgloss of all time! It's cheap, the colour (Apricot Glaze) is cute and it smells so good, i love it. The smell is exactly like My Little Pony. :)
The only small negative would be that i'd prefer the applier to more of a brush-like..

rated 3 of 5 on 4/4/2009 2:48:00 PM More reviews by regretia

I have this in apricot glaze, a bright pink, and I am a lipgloss junkie, so alas, my fickle heart will not come around to this gloss again after I have used it up.

The consistency is very thick, and on a windy day, your hair will blow into this and stick. On the other hand, it stays for a long time. No need to reapply.
It doesn't give you much color, I have to say, but at my age, I don't need dark rouged lips.
There's no taste, but a faint...sweet, almost...medicinal (like tylenol) smell. Nothing to stop me from wearing it, but it made me wrinkle my nose the first time.

The packaging is truly annoying. If you put this in your pocket for a long time, the cap might get loose and you'll have fuzz all over the top, and even if you're meticulous about keeping it neat, it's still a good bet you'll have to take a Q-tip and wipe off the cap and top of this thing. Ugh. I hate cleaning makeup. Personal pet peeve.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2009 10:47:00 PM More reviews by jazzypoo87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

First I should start off saying I'm not that big of a lipgloss gal but I was going through some old things and this one's name had rubbed off (BECAUSE I USE IT THAT MUCH) I had to squint to see the old imprint of what's left of the lettering. This is sticky and thick which is good because it lasts awhile. For the price it's a good "throw in the purse" must-have. I have Berry Blazen and for my golden tan skin tone it looks great. It's a plumy pink with a little shimmer. I think this color would work on all skin tones. For the price, give it a try. I don't think you will be disappointed.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2009 5:42:00 PM More reviews by ScullyNess

Wow this has the same amp shine as MAC lipglass. It is a little bit less sticky than lipglass though. It's still pretty good and thick for a $3 walmart/drugstore gloss though considering. I have it in the color sugar glaze. It's a great color for me, a nice mauve but slightly bright pink. Turn down your car's highbeams for this one, it's really that nice and shiney. Live's up to it's name of Glassy Gloss. A++ product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2009 12:00:00 PM More reviews by judysmath

I always have this in clear in my purse no matter what other lip products I may be carrying. I love that it's sticky, long lasting and super shiny. It's EXACTLY like MAC lipglass at a fraction of the price. This is my "desert island pick" for lip gloss. It looks great alone or with lipstain or lipstick.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2008 7:16:00 PM More reviews by RazorBladeKiss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Bought this gloss yesterday and started using it today. I got it in brazen berry. Its a very sheer berry color. Its very thick but not too sticky. Stayed on my lips for for quite some time even through drinking. Made my lips look nice and full and shiny. For 2.99 its definitely worth trying. Compares to DiorKiss which I think is sticky compared to this. I will definitely be repurchasing in other colors!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2008 3:36:00 PM More reviews by grisel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE wet n wild lip gloss. They are super shiny and sticky. Their staying power is the best out there. I cannot say enough good things about their lipgloss. A super high quality cheap product !!!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2008 10:21:00 PM More reviews by chococat05

i got the w'n'w lipgloss in cherry glaze and it smells soo sickly sweet that i had to return it. so, if you don't mind sickly sweet smelling gloss, this might work

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2008 7:13:00 PM More reviews by MONWOOD

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I worked for MAC for 4 years and I sware - this is lip glass!!!! The consistency, the formula, the feel is all identical! Sure, for folks who want the smooth - nothing feel of a more subtle lipgloss - this isn't for you (although you probably use much more nonsticky lipgloss throughout the day - and in the end you spend more money b/c you reapply those consistently to keep up the shine). With this your lips look so desirable and lucious! Even the girls with small lips can get this and your lips stand out. And for $2 - $3 at walmart or cvs - you can't beat it. It shines even if you put a little on! One tip though - to avoid the product spilling out after you've put the cap on squeeze a bit more out - just a pinch though - wipe the top of and close the cap. There's no oxygen bubble left in the tube therefore the product won't move inside and no gloss will spill out and make a sticky mess.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2008 11:45:00 PM More reviews by siameselouise

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I decided to try this after it appeared on several lists of favorite cosmetics (supposedly Oprah loves it, too). I'm more of a lipstick or sheer-lipstick person but do occasionally wear gloss. I bought this in clear. The texture is definitely like that of MAC's Lipglass--sticky. I can't really distinguish between the two. On the other hand, it does wear incredibly well, much longer than most lip glosses. Since I always wear bright cherry-red lipcolor, I'd be more excited if this came in a sheer, sparkle-less red.