Aquage Healing Conditioner

4.2

water, behentrimonium methosulphate, cetearyl alchohol, cetyl alcohol, centrimonium chloride, hypnea musciformis (red algae) extract, gelidiela acerosa (algae), sargassum filipendula (brown algae) extract, sorbitol, ascophyllum (kelp) extract, irish moss (red algae) extract, neptune kelp extract, dulse (red algae) extract, wakame (Japanese kelp) extract, ppg-2 myristyl ether propionate, centrimonium bromide, pentaerythrityl tetracaprylate/tetracaprate, acetamide mea, stearyl alcohol, silk amino acids, glycerin, tetrasodium edta, dmdm hydratoin, propylparaben, methylparaben, fragrance

on 2/16/2006 3:56:00 PM

I was expecting much more from this product. I do like how little it weighs my hair down, but it didnt leave my hair particularly soft either. I expect conditioners, especially ones that call themselves "healing" or "repairing" to make my hair exceptionally soft. This was only moderate. It did not make my sensitive scalp itch, which is good, but overall this product is average.

on 2/15/2006 7:54:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This was just OK for me- really nothing special at all; It wasn't awful, but I definately wont be repurchasing, I will stick with my amazing Pureology

on 1/31/2006 11:43:00 AM

This is my favorite conditioner by far. You must use it a few times to see great results. I had extremely long hair with "crunchy" ends when I started to use this; after about two weeks' use, my ends felt as soft as mink. Really. Think quality paint brushes. If you've used it only once, you shouldn't write a review. This product deserves better attention.

on 1/10/2006 3:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I had bought the tube of this stuff, used it up, and purched the big tub and forgot all about it. I rediscovered it this past month and have been using it. This makes my hair so soft. I love it!

on 11/6/2005 10:03:00 PM

This is my favorite conditioner. It's moisturizing, but doesn't weigh my hair down; it detangles, yet it also leaves volume. I always have good hair days when I use it, and I plan on keeping a bottle in my shower until it is discontinued.

I have long, very thick hair of medium texture that's prone to becoming dry.

I decided to try this products since there were good reviews. I was not satisfied. I have naturally curly hair that is fine in texture and it did nothing for my hair. Would not try again!

on 7/16/2005 3:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

At first I loved this conditioner. I think my hair got used it it. So now I just use it once a week. The smell is a little too perfumey for me. Other than that it was ok.

on 6/16/2005 7:36:00 AM

I love this conditioner for an intense treatment. I use it about 2-3 times a week and it makes my wavy, fine-textured, hi-lighted hair look great. It doesn't weigh it down like other treatments. One of my staples!!

on 6/1/2005 11:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Hmmm. Not sure about this product. I've been using it off & on for several months. I have normal, thick, coarse, color-treated hair & while it's better than other conditioners I've tried, I don't know if it's the best. Not a whole lot of scent, but that's not bad. Unlike others, I am looking for a product that somewhat weighs my hair down & keeps the frizzies away even though my hair is straight. This does a better than ok job of what I want, but not the best.

on 5/27/2005 3:42:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Allow me to begin by saying that I have horse hair. It is thick. It is coarse. It is frizzy and defiant. So this not being amazing for me could just be because of that. That being said, I don't love this stuff. For the price I expected something a little more *wow* than what was to me, an average conditioner. It wasn't horribly bad, it just wasn't a standout. It made my hair feel less tangly but not especially "healed" so I feel that a better name would be "detangling conditioner". Or something. ;) Smell was ok, the bf loved it, I was vaguely reminded of aloe and seaweed. It didn't spread well through my beast hair at all, so I ended up going through my tube in about 3 weeks. I didn't repurchase and am perfectly happy with Feria conditioner, from Sally's.

Top Rated Aquage Products