BeneFit Cosmetics BADgal Lash

3.1

on 9/19/2014 3:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Nothing special. I have drugstore mascaras that can do the job 5x better. The brush is huge with this mascara. It is too wet and didn't hardly do anything for my lashes. It gave them a little bit of length, but made theem spindly and spider like. There was no volume and the pigmentation was debatable. Overall, I would not recommend this mascara. Way overpriced and doesn't preform at all.

on 9/8/2014 12:51:00 AM

I absolutely LOVE this mascara! It is one of my all time favourites, and an absolute must have in my collection. The mascara really adds that extra oomph to your lashes, and on my eyes especially, it's very visible! I have very small eyes, and lighter coloured lashes, and this stuff really does the trick! I like the bristles on the brush a lot. I'm not a fan of the hard plastic combs that always seem to poke me in the eye! These are soft, and i find that it really separates and elongates each lash. I find that the formula does not flake at all, and really last all day. The mascara itself is VERY pigmented and does not have an odour like a lot of mascaras do. I definitely recommend this as a daily use mascara!

I did a short blog post on this product, that can be found here:http://jenkaboom.blogspot.ca/2013/11/review-bad-gal-lash-from-benefit.html

on 8/15/2014 12:44:00 PM

Meh. Nothing special at all so I was pretty disappointed, it's not particularly bad but compared to They're Real and other BeneFit products I wasn't impressed, it didn't add any volume and it smudged

on 8/9/2014 11:39:00 PM

This, and the other mascara, They're Real, are my two favorite mascaras at this price point. It makes my lashes and eyes look unstoppably beautiful. I love it!

on 8/1/2014 7:25:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

Another disappointing product from Benefit, woo!

The wand for this brush is huge, I get this mascara all over my eyelid somehow. That's just whatever though, I can fix that. The formula is quite dry, so I really have to jab it into my eyelashes for it to show up. Ok.

The effect that this mascara gives is absolutely no volume. Just a bit of length. I don't believe mine is waterproof and it doesn't stay through the day.

Overpriced.

on 7/31/2014 5:57:00 AM

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

This mascara didn't do it for me because boy - did it smudge like CRAZY.
I received two samples, one of they're real and this, and I highly prefer they're real mascara. I do like the fluffy brush and it does give volume, but its thick and slightly drier than the they're real mascara, and at first I was impressed at the result... but GIRL. This mascara smudged so badly after about an hour of wearing it (yes, only an hour) and I had terrible panda eyes. I kept getting asked if I was tired! Only when I got home did I realise it was the mascara's fault. And I wasn't wearing any eyeliner, so this mascara is the only thing to blame! Quite disappointed but at least it was just a tester size, so I fortunately wasn't affected by the price. Will be sticking to my new full-size tube of they're real!

on 7/31/2014 2:23:00 AM

First of all the brush is soooo big and it's hard to apply on my asian lashes. No volume nor lengthen. I don't really quite this mascara.

on 7/28/2014 2:22:00 PM

"Benefit VERYMEDIOCREGal Lash Mascara".

on 7/12/2014 11:49:00 AM

I like this a lot more than Benefit's They're Real. This mascara has a slightly dry formula and a huge jumbo brush, it makes my lashes really FLUFFY. Lots of length, nice definition and volume too.
No problems with flaking or smudging. Or clumping. One lippie off because I thought the tube dried out a little quickly, but I'd buy this one again. It's fabulous!

on 7/7/2014 11:49:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Simple. That's how i describe this product. Nothing amazing with my lashes. They look natural and no clumping but that's it. No super volume or length. It's a great no makeup look mascara

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products