October 23, 2014 | 907 users online

Mascara - BeneFit Cosmetics - BADgal Lash

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2014 3:29:00 PM More reviews by saem

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this mascara, I have tried hundreds of different mascara's and this is by far my favourite. Every time I go to a sephora store I pickup another one of these because I know I'll go through it so fast. My eyelashes have amazing volume and thickness when I use this. I love big lashes and this does that for me without getting too clumpy and gross. The price is a little much for mascara IMO, but it's worth it. Totally happy with this product.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/7/2014 1:53:00 AM More reviews by ilovealmondjoys

This is a very so-so mascara for me. I feel like Maybelline's Full-n-soft has the same effect for half the price. Brush is HUGE. Makes me smudge mascara all over my eyelid. Very disappointing results compared to Benefit They're Real! (Which is my HG mascara). I will be passing this mascara along to my Aunt, who loves the more natural look.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2014 11:18:00 AM More reviews by Kathy123

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Wow, look at the bad reviews here. Well, if you compare this with a lot of drugstore products, it is not that big of a deal in performance but I love it because of its brush and that it does not bother my eyes. When you first buy this, you have to do several layers and then see the effect. This is typical of majority of mascaras. After a while, the product works with one swipe. The black shade is very dark and beats all drugstore brands. Although it is not waterproof, it stays put. It can be removed by eye makeup cleansers easily. My lashes have not broken or look dry. This is a huge advantage compared to the mascaras sold in drugstores. I recommend it.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/23/2014 3:26:00 AM More reviews by tagme87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've heard good things about this mascara so I finally bought one when I found it at Ulta with an included free travel size. Unfortunately, I really was not impressed by it. The sales girl RAVED about it (even more than she did about the They're Real formula) and swore that the fat brush would give me lush, voluminous lashes. It built on itself pretty well and did not clump after a couple coats, but I do not feel like it did much for me as far as thickening goes. My lashes looked better than they do when bare, but were still fairly unremarkable. I have eyelashes that are naturally pretty dark and full, so perhaps this is better suited for someone with sparser/lighter lashes. I definitely will use up the tube, but most likely will not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/21/2014 5:08:00 PM More reviews by emily0794

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Bought this years ago and loved it. My recent purchase keeps giving me flakey panda eyes. Such a shame. Maybe they've changed the formula? I wouldn't repurchase now for that reason and also because it's hideously over priced

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2014 5:30:00 PM More reviews by XxmzVickyxX

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got a tester for this from my local boots and my gosh...I fell in love! I have just purchased the full size at 17.50 it's a bit pricey for what I consider high street but it's totally worth it! The brush is amazing it's fluffy and leaves no clumps, it gives great volume and length (even to my straight elephant lashes lol), definitely my HG mascara. The smell isn't to overpowering, just the typical 'mascara' smell and it's super black, definitely recommend if you're looking for an all round mascara!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2014 8:09:00 AM More reviews by pizzaandmakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

LOVE THIS, MY HG MASCARA! my lashes are already super long and thick but i love wearing mascara to make them pop and spread them out so they look amazing and this mascara definetly does the trick. the brush is super big but even just with one small coat of it on my lashes, they look awesome. i wear this mascara every single day and its my go to! i always get questions asking if im wearing falsies when i wear this

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2014 2:57:00 PM More reviews by lagurly7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have always sworn by Covergirl Lash Blast Volume...but this product might have surpassed it! The brush is a little scary; I'll give you that. However, the result is amazing. I have long but few lashes, and this mascara pumped them up without getting clumpy or spidery. One coat gives great everyday lashes, but I've found that swiping on up to 5 coats gives you a false lash look...without sacrificing separation! I but mine at Ulta for $19, which is more expensive, but I love this mascara. It has definitely become my HG mascara!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2014 3:32:00 PM More reviews by DCookiemonster25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really like this mascara... it makes my lashes look long and awesome!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2014 8:11:00 PM More reviews by caitx03

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My lashes are somewhat long but sparse. This is the only mascara that actually makes me look like I have lashes without weighing them down. Excellent.