BeneFit Cosmetics BADgal Lash

3.1

on 1/20/2015 6:16:00 AM

This mascara actually helps my non existing, short lashes.
It does MUCH more than most exclusive mascaras promoses. It is a little dry, so i find it difficult to work, but on the other hand at the first stroke im almost already there :)
Forget avsecond layer, it will fall of like black snowflakes and start to build a house on your cheeks ;)
One hand, do it good, and done. Its worth the money, the false lash effect is a guarantee.
My favorite mascara cost more than double and this is close enough :)

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This (along with Mally volumizing) is one of my HG mascaras. I find it to be right between a wet and dry formula, which I love because it's very easy to apply and doesn't clump or smudge much at all. You don't need much product to get big, fluffy lashes, so IMO it's worth the price (about $20).

asked a sephora associate for one of the best selling mascaras and she suggested this. what GARBAGE. it was extremely dry and difficult to get any product to transfer on to my lashes. i feel like i didnt even get to use any of it. what a waste of money. biggest regret of all time. tried DiorShow but thats not worth the $30, much better but im sticking with the drugstore mascara.

on 12/30/2014 3:57:00 PM

I purchased a deluxe sample that I spotted when I was checking out of Sephora (Those get me all the time!) so I purchased the bad gal lash becuase the wand looked like something I would really like!

The way the mascara applies on my eyelashes is good, minimal clumping and it gives me volume and length which I like. What I didn't like is that it smears all over the place! I've never had a mascara do it as much as this one. I rarely wear waterproof because it's such a pain to take it off at night and I don't sweat much or go in the water so I don't think it's necessary.

Overall for the price and the fact that it smears all over the place I wouldn't purchase this again.

on 12/29/2014 8:02:00 PM

I bought this upon recommendation from a Sephora employee. It gives me clumpy lashes and doesnt last through the day without smudging. I am definitely returning this.

on 12/18/2014 9:35:00 AM

I found this product to be worthwhile for maybe the first 2 weeks after purchase the brush was a good size, and the formula was not too wet/thin. Then I noticed the mascara starting to dry out. It left my lashes clumpy and left bald spots. For the price, I really expected this product to last longer than a few weeks. I won't ever buy this product again because I feel as if it was a waste of money.

on 12/17/2014 1:47:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This product is great! For someone such as myself who doesn't like super dramatic makeup, this mascara just accentuates my natural eyelashes. I'm so happy with this purchase. It's $19 and comparatively to other high end makeup brands, it's on the cheaper side. And the packaging is super cute. Would definitely buy again!

on 12/16/2014 11:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Got one of these as a sample and am so thankful I didn't waste $20. Hardly puts any product on my eyelashes and is one of the worst mascaras I've ever used. Packaging is cute and that's literally the ONLY thing it has going for it.

on 11/25/2014 7:40:00 PM

I am so glad I didn't pay for this. Got it on a gift from Sephora. Hate it. Doesn't do much of anything for my lashes, no length, no volume. I decided to give it a try again the other night when I went out for dinner. Put it on right before I went out the door. Two hours later, look in the mirror,and already I looked like a panda. Such a fail for me.

on 11/25/2014 1:01:00 AM

I've gotta say, I'm pretty flippin disappointed with this mascara. I bought it based on the brush, which looks awesome and I think it would be if it weren't for the formula of the mascara itself. This is the first time I've bought a really 'nice' mascara (I usually stick to drugstore brands), and it was not an encouraging experience.
I like the brush on this mascara...I've used other kinds with this type of brush and I've always enjoyed the outcome so I was really excited about it.
Holy cow, though...it does NOT matter how many coats of this crap I put on, my lashes are lookin limp and like I put hardly anything on at all five minutes after application.
I would maybe recommend this mascara for someone who likes the natural look and someone who doesn't want a whole lot of curl and drama look. I wasn't necessarily going for the drama look, but the look I got with this was just dull and boring and limp. UGH.
And even if that is the look you are going for, go buy a drug store brand...tons more options and I've gotten better results with brands less than half the price of this stuff.
I expect a better result from a mascara that I spend $20 on, and I'm pretty ticked that I spent that on something that just doesn't work. I don't feel pampered and I don't feel like money well spent.
This is not the worst mascara I've ever used, which is why I didn't give it only one lippie. I will attempt to use the rest of this bottle up because I spent so much on it, but I will NOT be repurchasing.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products