July 25, 2014 | 1704 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Super Lustrous in Blackberry

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2011 6:09:00 PM More reviews by Ehrial

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this color. The creme finish is beautiful, not over the top shiny and not matte either. It's moisturizing (I still use a balm beforehand) and the color can be use lightly or layered for a vampy look without it being too goth. It's definitely the kind of lipstick that will turn heads and probably can't really be used for everyday wear, even though I REALLY want to :) Definitely will re-purchase if I manage to use it up.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/18/2011 8:00:00 PM More reviews by MissHarleyQuinn

I LOVE this color! I've been searching for my perfect red, and I do believe I've finally found it. I've got very light, platinum blonde hair (I'm naturally brunette, but for the sake of how I look, I've signed up on this site as a blonde,) and light, creamy skin. I've got bright blue eyes and it's difficult for me to find a perfect red lipstick that doesn't look too garish against my features. This was the perfect solution. On the swatch at the store and the sticker on the bottom, it appears to be almost a dark wine color. However, if you look at the actual stick inside the tube, it appears to be a rich, dark red. I was hesitant to buy a "berry" shade, as I thought it would come off too purple-y or, even worse, pink-y. When I got it home, I was pleasantly surprised that the color was neither of these. It is a deep, deliciously bloody red. It's a creamy texture, lasts pretty well, and I get compliments on it constantly. I've uploaded a picture as well. It's a crappy macbook photo, but you can probably see, it's far from the berry disaster I was dreading.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 9/25/2011 5:41:00 PM More reviews by Nuni2011

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

For a lipstick called, "Blackberry" it was extremely red. Red lipsticks aren't my favorite...but it does look pretty matte, (on the first swipe anyway) so it wasn't a total waste of money.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2011 7:23:00 PM More reviews by salhon

This came out very goth/dark on me. Too dark to wear alone. It would be perfect for a witch costume at halloween! LOL! I am keeping it because it looks pretty when swirled with a light brown. I won't wear it by itself though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2011 10:30:00 PM More reviews by kupo_baby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a great dark red. Exactly what I've been wanting. Can't wait for fall so that I can wear this outside of my apt. I'm NW10 for reference.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2011 7:54:00 AM More reviews by CrimsonSmile

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have two versions of this lipstick. One is a perfect dupe for MAC Dubbonet.Dubbonnet has unmistakable brown undertones.

The other version of Blackberry has no such undertones. This is a perfect dark red, completly neutral- not leaning warm orange/brown or cool mauvey/purple in any way. Its the colour I have been searching for.

I love Revlon's lipsticks- much more than MAC, and I have about 30 of those.

I'm looking for a backup of the redder version of this.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2011 8:17:00 PM More reviews by OvaryAction

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've been wearing this shade for about 10 years. I'm pale & blonde with blue eyes and this deep color is very flattering on me. The lasting power is pretty good. For a drugstore lipstick, it's great.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2011 2:30:00 PM More reviews by 30somethingAsian

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love the color and consistency. Get compliments on it ALL the time. If you blot, it's a more subtle lipstain like color. If you don't blot, it's very vampy and dramatic.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2011 3:14:00 PM More reviews by ihateizzy

wow I actually like this product a lot, I'm surprised. So I only got mine today because I forgot to bring my lipstick to the mall the other day and I felt that I needed lipstick on so I asked my mom if she had one and she has this, and when I tried it on, I was shocked that I liked it so much! Haa I'm very picky with lipsticks and I have my loyalties to Chanel and EL, but this is pretty damn good considering that it's drugstore. it lasted pretty long on my lips, it was very pigmented and it didn't smear. It was a wonderful surprise.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2011 7:51:00 AM More reviews by VixenTheCat

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This IS a dupe for MAC Dubonnet.
I actually took Dubonnet back because they look so similar.
I will say, that I wish it had the smell that MAC lipsticks have.
However, such a pretty color, such a great red.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No