September 3, 2014 | 1046 users online

Conditioner - Paul Mitchell - Super Skinny Daily Treatment Conditioner

rated 1 of 5 on 3/5/2010 11:20:00 AM More reviews by translator

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I agree with most of the reviewers. This is the worst conditioner I ever used. It should be called "Super Tangle". It tangles my hair immediately and there is nothing I can do to detangle it afterwards. Also, you can spend hours in the shower and never feel it was really rinsed off. It just feels weird. Used it twice and will never put it in my hair again.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/13/2009 4:42:00 AM More reviews by MovieVixen

This is worse than the shampoo. I go to put this on my hair and 5 seconds later it feels like I put nothing on! It just disappears! So I end up always using more than I should and in the end, it doesn't really make my hair so soft and manageable. I can even say the Suave conditioners worked better than this one! (Actually I don't mind Suave :-p ) The only thing I can possibly say is that it smells nice.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2009 5:18:00 PM More reviews by pearbeary18

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This conditioner smells nice, like the shampoo. It has an apple smell to it. I think it does a fairly good job of smoothing my hair. I have thick hair that's prone to frizz. It makes my hair easy to comb through, but I don't know if it's super special. Buy it if you like the smell and need moderate conditioning. If you need something stronger, I'm not sure this is it.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2009 1:41:00 PM More reviews by happybunny888

I would recommend this conditioner for either dry or hair that has been coloured. I have fine asian hair that tends to be on the dry side but over use of hair products do build up on my hair so my hair then becomes greasier on the second day.
I like the fact that this product has a hair protectant on it, this help me protect my hair when I am blow drying it and also saving me topping my hair with another hair protecting product causing more buildup.
The consistency of the conditioner is really really thick so I guess its a deep conditioning without the greasy residue after rinsing,it has helped me reduce my fly aways and have added extra shine to my hair. I have used Pantene pro v smooth and sleek in the past but I find it made my hair too greasy on the second day so if you find pantene too rich for you, then I think this is a great condioner for you. The Paul mitchell skinny condiiotner also have an lovely apple scent to it but the smell quickly dissapears after I have rinsed my hair.I was lucky enough to have got this in the 300ml, I use along with a shampoo for frizzy/heat damaged hair or even sometimes a claryfying shampoo that both work well with this conditioner.

Overall packaging is simple and I think the price is good enough for a conditioner that works wonders on your hair!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/6/2009 4:46:00 PM More reviews by bloodvsplastic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Worst conditioner ever. It left a thick waxy film after I rinsed it off. I hated it. It volumized my thick hair, if anything. It did nothing to smooth it.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/15/2009 4:31:00 PM More reviews by iheartalize

Nice but I prefer the Super Skinny Daily Treatment over this :D

rated 1 of 5 on 3/12/2009 6:33:00 PM More reviews by Stephipoo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

At first, this product was great. It smelled terrific, it made my hair soft and manageable....but it didn't last. After a few weeks of using the shampoo, conditioner and serum system, I was disgusted. I have very thick, wavy/curly, coarse hair, so I only need to wash it every other day. The day I washed my hair with these products, it felt very dry and brittle and on the second day, when I didn't wash it, it was like an oil slick. There was no in between with these products. The shampoo definitely doesn't cleanse well enough to remove all the buildup that the conditioner and serum leave behind. Save yourself some money and don't bother with this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2009 11:50:00 PM More reviews by MissMisfitMary

Works great for me. I understand how to apply and rinse conditioner lol... I guess some of these people don't get that concept. Has never dried my hair out has never made me greasy or any of that crap. But yeah smells good and this saved my hair from a creepy dryness. Love it!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/11/2009 1:37:00 AM More reviews by TinkPink808

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Did not like this at all. Made no difference in my hair. It didn't feel soft yet it didn't feel dry either. I got this as a Bday gift so I didn't waste any money. Love the serum though. :P

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2008 5:09:00 PM More reviews by marciehelene

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I absolutely LOVE this product. I have very thick hair, wavy hair that likes to be a huge poofball with absolutely no control unless i straighten my hair. My friend is currently going to school at paul mitchell and used this on my hair when I went to have her cut my hair My hair felt amazing. I went and bought some myself and after using it myself, the time it takes to do my hair was cut in half. I can't stop touching my hair. It feels absolutely amazing. Best part was, I almost didn't have to straighten my hair! It was wavy, but a nice wavy, and it wasn't poofy as usual. I used the super skinny shampoo and super skinny balm relaxing balm as well.