Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Daily Treatment Conditioner

Not tested on animals

on 8/18/2010 2:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I have only used the conditioner once, but liked it quite a bit...This whole line seems to work for me and nothing ever seems to work well for my crazy hair. I have not tried the shampoo but like the super skinny balm and serum when I use them together, not just on their own. My hair does not feel greasy or waxy like the other reviewers stated after using this condish...I don't know why? It is not a super heavy conditioner, but not too light either. It def. seemed 2 cut down on my drying time, but so does the serum and balm. My hair looks shiny and is light feeling. I have some serious damaged hair right now, so I have been using heavy duty conditioners that have been weighing my curly frizzy hair down. This was a good balance for me. Definitely not the best or worst conditioner i have ever tried..and I have tried tons of them. It seemed to do what it was intended to. May purchase again in the future, but expensive.
EDIT: I get it with the wax feeling thing. Washed my hair this morning and it feels like there is some weird coating on it that I cant wash out. Down to 2 lippis b/c my hair did at least look and feel good when it was dry yesterday after using it, but I wont be using it again!

on 6/29/2010 9:34:00 AM

The Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Shampoo and Conditioner is one horrible set. After washing my hair and drying it, I was wondering why my hair felt like there was glue, wax, or grime still on my hair. Hair felt very matted, instead of soft and smooth. I thought maybe I did a bad washing job that time and just rewashed it the next day with regular drugstore shampoo. All better.

I decided to try the Paul Mitchell stuff again the next wash and gosh, the same thing happened with gluey hair. Now I definitely know it's not my bad washing job, but the product itself.

I have 2 giant bottles now just wasting storage room. Once I get fed up with it enough, I'm just going to throw it out. Complete waste of money.

on 4/19/2010 3:30:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

This is a horrible product. It doesn't moisturize my hair at all. I always keep 2 different shampoos and 2 different conditioners in my shower for my different moods, and I always needed to re-condition my hair after using this. It does not perform at all, and may be one of the only higher-end products to see the bottom of my trash can, before the bottle was empty!

on 3/5/2010 11:29:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I liked this product. I am african-american though so the weight it leaves was fine for my hair and it left it super sleek. I no longer use it now though.

on 3/5/2010 11:20:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I agree with most of the reviewers. This is the worst conditioner I ever used. It should be called "Super Tangle". It tangles my hair immediately and there is nothing I can do to detangle it afterwards. Also, you can spend hours in the shower and never feel it was really rinsed off. It just feels weird. Used it twice and will never put it in my hair again.

on 9/13/2009 4:42:00 AM

This is worse than the shampoo. I go to put this on my hair and 5 seconds later it feels like I put nothing on! It just disappears! So I end up always using more than I should and in the end, it doesn't really make my hair so soft and manageable. I can even say the Suave conditioners worked better than this one! (Actually I don't mind Suave :-p ) The only thing I can possibly say is that it smells nice.

on 9/8/2009 5:18:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This conditioner smells nice, like the shampoo. It has an apple smell to it. I think it does a fairly good job of smoothing my hair. I have thick hair that's prone to frizz. It makes my hair easy to comb through, but I don't know if it's super special. Buy it if you like the smell and need moderate conditioning. If you need something stronger, I'm not sure this is it.

on 8/14/2009 3:43:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This works great for my hair along with the shampoo. It doesn't seem to work well for straight and fine hair. I am African American with naturally curly hair that I relax so I think this is why it works for me and not others. Any way, I love it and I alternate with Redken's Real Control shampoo and conditoner.

I would recommend this conditioner for either dry or hair that has been coloured. I have fine asian hair that tends to be on the dry side but over use of hair products do build up on my hair so my hair then becomes greasier on the second day.
I like the fact that this product has a hair protectant on it, this help me protect my hair when I am blow drying it and also saving me topping my hair with another hair protecting product causing more buildup.
The consistency of the conditioner is really really thick so I guess its a deep conditioning without the greasy residue after rinsing,it has helped me reduce my fly aways and have added extra shine to my hair. I have used Pantene pro v smooth and sleek in the past but I find it made my hair too greasy on the second day so if you find pantene too rich for you, then I think this is a great condioner for you. The Paul mitchell skinny condiiotner also have an lovely apple scent to it but the smell quickly dissapears after I have rinsed my hair.I was lucky enough to have got this in the 300ml, I use along with a shampoo for frizzy/heat damaged hair or even sometimes a claryfying shampoo that both work well with this conditioner.

Overall packaging is simple and I think the price is good enough for a conditioner that works wonders on your hair!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Worst conditioner ever. It left a thick waxy film after I rinsed it off. I hated it. It volumized my thick hair, if anything. It did nothing to smooth it.

Top Rated Paul Mitchell Products