December 22, 2014 | 1771 users online

Makeup Brushes - MAC - All Brushes

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2003 7:16:00 AM More reviews by mriaow

I do not believe that one should use ALL the brushes from one brand, and MAC is no exception. I love their eyeshadow and eyeliner brushes, but for powder and blush I turn to Stila. MAC brushes are of reasonable quality, and well-priced.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2003 4:05:00 PM More reviews by Lipglossdoll

I am reviewing the MAC pro #306. It is supposed to be for your lips, but one of the SA recommended it with the cream liners. I love IT! I like to use it with the BB gel liners as well. It is a wider brush, more square at the end.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2003 11:40:00 PM More reviews by bebegir162

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love MAC brushes. I own around 20 of them and they're all top notch. The brushes are of great quality and they're affordable, too. I've had my #22 slant brush for over 8 years now and it's still in excellent condition. You just need to wash them in gentle shampoo every few days, and they will last forever. I also love the selection of brushes MAC offers. I don't know of any makeup line other than Shu Uemura that has so many different types of brushes. The only brushes that I do not like are the ones from the holiday sets because those are not the same quality.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/6/2003 12:23:00 AM More reviews by ally_xyz

I got a set as a present. They are quite harsh and the bristles are not very soft. My blush brush malts all over my face when i use it! I think i am over MAC!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2003 2:35:00 AM More reviews by Powhatten

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

These are ok but I can do better for the same or less money. I do like the fine eyeliner brush but it's the only one I'd buy again. They hold up pretty well but tend to be rough. The eye shadow brush was disappointing.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2003 8:12:00 PM More reviews by candacej

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My collection of brushes previously consisted solely of Bobbi Brown, so I was hesitant to try something else. I looked at the MAC brushes, and was impressed with the price. I took them home, and while some of them are fine, the hairs break off on THREE (the blusher #129, the powder #156 and $150) of them. It's really annoying. I'm taking them back.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2003 More reviews by Helen

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

MAC brushes are nice for the mid-range brushes, but they are by no means top of the line. If you love a certain brush from MAC--it's probably a good value, but I find that while their eye brushes are pretty decent there are much better face brushes out there.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2002 3:41:00 AM More reviews by ally_xyz

These brushes are fantastic. I have a small set of 5 brushes. To start off get the blush, shadow and angle liner as these are great all rounders, then you can expand your set. The quality of the brushes is very high, and they help you apply your makeup perfectly. They are pricey but definatly worth every dollar!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2002 2:22:00 PM More reviews by KarenCG

MAC makes the best brushes, overall, in my opinion. I have more of them than any other and use them daily. Most I've had for years and they look practically brand new. My favorites are the blush brush, #213 e/s brush, #244 blending brush, #266 brush (for eyeliner or eyebrows), #228 e/s brush, and last, but not least, the lip brush (best one out there!)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2002 7:32:00 AM More reviews by nakobear

I love MAC brushes =) I never really used brushes or paid attention to them until I tried putting make-up on with these brushes. Although they are slightly more expensive than some of the other ones out there, they do not even compare in quality to those cheaper ones.